Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Cibrian dumped by wife....caught again w/LeAnn Rimes??

Default Eddie Cibrian dumped by wife....caught again w/LeAnn Rimes??

Sorry, from Perez...

Eddie Cibrian has been dumped by his wife, Brandi Glanville!!!

Bravo, bb!

Cibrian was attacked by the media for allegedly cheating on his wife with his Lifetime movie co-star, country music sensation LeAnn Rimes, a few months back after the the two were caught kissing on hidden video!

The final straw for Glanville was when Cibrian and Rimes were caught together outside of one of LeAnn's pal's home in Malibu, a home sources have alleged to being Eddie and LeAnn's love nest.

Says Glanville: "Eddie and I have decided to take some time apart. I want to do what is best for our children. Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other."

Ha!

Good riddance!

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Default Eddie Cibrian's wife has left him after he's spotted meeting with Leann Rimes

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Cibrian's Wife Confirms She's Left Him Over Affairs Tuesday July 21, 2009

Brandi Glanville and Eddie Cibrian attend the Deleon Tequila launch party at Chateau Marmont's Bar Marmont on May 5, 2009 in Hollywood, California.
    John Shearer/WireImage.com

Eddie Cibrian's wife Brandi Glanville has left him, she confirms exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands Wednesday).

"Eddie and I have decided to take some time apart," says Glanville, 36, mother of Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. "I want to do what is best for our children. Eddie and LeAnn [Rimes] deserve each other."

According to Us Weekly, the final straw came after Cibrian, 36, and Rimes, 26, were caught again together in the early afternoon of July 17 -- four months after Usmagazine.com broke the news of their affair -- outside the Malibu home of Jeff Berger, a longtime friend of the singer and her husband, Dean Sheremet. (News of Cibrian having another affair -- with 24-year-old model Scheana Marie Jancan -- also broke earlier this same month.)

Sources tell Us that Rimes' pal Berger has been facilitating similar meetings at his home for about a month and that Rimes and Cibrian also made use of a rental house on L.A.'s west side. (Berger denies he has been enabling an affair. Another source insists Cibrian and Rimes "hung out a bit, but that was it.")

News - EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Cibrian's Wife Confirms She's Left Him Over Affairs | Usmagazine.com

Posted at the same time Moongirl!! Your article is better though!!

Can the mods merge please? THANKS!

What best for your children? how about not announcing it to the world especially to a rag like US Weekly?

Everyone seems to be attentionwhores these days even non "celebs"
    See my side And I'll see yours better
    Love me back And I'll love you better

The guy is a nutcase. Who would leave their family for squinty face Rimes? Put him in the looney bin, he's crazy.

1. Of course she's Brandi with an "i."
    2. Love that she took an open shot at these two assholes.
    3. Wonder if that other affair bothers LeAnn?

*8*
    Silver Member

This is the most publicity I've read about Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes in a LONG time.

I don't blame her for saying that they deserve each other. I think it would have been more mature to have said nothing, but I'll give her a break. I feel bad for her and the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    1. Of course she's Brandi with an "i."
    If I saw her on the street, I would think she looked like a Brandi with an I. Do you think she was pre-destined to look like she does given her name? Or is that just happy coincidence?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I may be the lone dissenter with this, but I think it's kind of tacky to air this to the world in Us Weekly.

I know she's probably angry and hurt, but I'm not sure she's doing her children, her family, or herself any favors by telling the world the gory details.

Maybe she was Kate 2.0 that seems to be an excuse for cheating nowadays, you know if your wife treats you like the dickhead baby you are.
    See my side And I'll see yours better
    Love me back And I'll love you better

Quote Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
    Maybe she was Kate 2.0 that seems to be an excuse for cheating nowadays, you know if your wife treats you like the dickhead baby you are.
    Says the Jolie-Pitt defender/fan?

What a coincidence, there Nora Roberts' movie will be re-airing..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I love the little jab...so refreshing when someone doesn't take the high road!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Obviously it doesn't bother LeAnn that Eddie was fucking around on his wife with someone other than her. That throws a wrench in the idea that he's in love with LeAnn. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by *8* View Post
    This is the most publicity I've read about Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes in a LONG time.
    exactly! i can't help but think the wife is going along with this to further eddie's career. now he's even getting a recurring role on csi: miami. would this have happened without all of the drama? maybe, maybe not...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information