Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Katie Price went against everything we said we'd never do': Peter Andre

Default 'Katie Price went against everything we said we'd never do': Peter Andre

Peter Andre has hit back at his estranged wife Katie Price following her tell-all interview about their break-up.
    The devoted father criticised the glamour model for revealing she had suffered a miscarriage, saying they had agreed to keep their loss private.
    In a carefully-worded entry in his weekly column for New! magazine, Andre wrote: 'By revealing all about the baby we lost, Kate went against everything we said we'd never do.'

Enlarge Tension: Katie Price looked on edge as she dropped Junior and Princess Tiiaamii off to spend time with Peter Andre

The 36-year-old's comments come as he came face-to-face with his estranged wife yesterday, as he collected their three children.
    Katie was reportedly paid £100,000 for her revelations in the interview, which aired on ITV on Saturday night.
    But Andre said she should not have talked about their lost child.
    'The miscarriage was a devastating time for us both, but I strongly believe it should have remained private,' he wrote.
    'Unfortunately, what Kate says is out of my control. I can't control what other people do. I can only control what comes out of my mouth.'
    Andre said he had not intended to watch Price's first major interview since the separation as 'I don't care what she says'.
    Enlarge
    Showing the strain: The couple struggled to hide their contempt for one another

But he ended up watching it with his mother and brother, Mike, as he wanted to know what she was going to say about their family.
    Andre also vowed to remain celibate for a few months.
    He said: 'I'm determined to see it out. I think it's the most honourable thing to do while going through a break-up.'
    He denied rumours that Chantelle Houghton of Celebrity Big Brother fame was his new girlfriend, saying: 'Absolutely not. I'm still hurting over what has happened in the last few months.'

Bitter split: Peter managed a smile for his children despite being furious over Katie's tell-all interview with Piers Morgan, which aired on Saturday night

As Peter and Katie met yesterday the pair exchanged just a few terse words about whether the children had enough clothes for the duration of their stay.
    Andre then mustered a smile as he scooped up Junior, four and Princess Tiiaamii, two.
    He later took the pair, as well as Katie's son Harvey, seven, for a trip to to Clambers Play Centre in Hastings, Sussex.

Dad on duty: Katie watches on as her estranged husband greets Junior and Princess Tiiaamii

In the interview, a sobbing Katie, 32, revealed she was ten weeks pregnant with her fourth child - her third to Andre - when she returned to London from their three-month stint in Los Angeles.
    A doctor then told her he was unable to find the foetus's heartbeat and she was forced to have a termination just days before running the London Marathon.
    Andre announced his plans for divorce just weeks later.

Day out: Peter, accompanied by his mother (right) and nannies, takes Harvey, Junior and Princess Tiiaamii to the Clambers Play Centre in Hastings, Sussex

She said: 'Emotionally for any woman, whether youíre in the media or not, to have a baby died, run the marathon, which is also a big thing on your body, and then your husband wants a divorce. Thatís a lot for someone to take in.'
    But she plans to waste no time moving on and later declared: 'I'm back on the market, boys!'
    Meanwhile, Peter is preparing for an interview of his own, this time with Fern Britton on This Morning.
    However, he insists he has no plans to discuss the breakdown of his marriage in detail.
    He wrote on microblogging site Twitter: 'Not spilling the beans on This Morning as reported and no plans to do a kiss and tell book.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1199371/Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-come-face-face-time-explosive-tell-interview.html#ixzz0LC7xBCS5&D

Elite Member

um so you miscarry have a medical termination then run a marathon days after. Possible but a bit fishy!

I think it says a lot about him that he's always been so close and accepting of Harvey some step dads are douches.

Hopefully, he will get custody of those poor kids.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

She was pregnant and was planning on running a marathon. Seems stupid to me. A marathon is very hard on a body. I don't know how much she trained for it beforehand, but it is still rough, pregnant or not.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

^^ particularly with a history of miscarriages...

(I think she had one or two before - am I wrong? If so, ignore this post!)

I dunno if she's had a "history" of them, but she had a miscarriage before she had Princess (FFS what a stupid name!!!) didn't she?

Training for a marathon & planning to have a baby are not mutually exclusive, however, I would have thought that if you were committed to both you'd do the marathon & then had a baby... (like Sally Gunasal)

Jordan's tirade at ex
    Nappy families ... Jordan leaves
    children with Peter

JORDAN dropped off the kids with Peter Andre and yelled: "Here's a nappy Pete ó I hope you can change it."

And she added: "Why don't you be an adult and grow up - you've got to start sometime?"
    The furious exchange came when the estranged couple came face-to-face days after she spilled the beans about their failed marriage on TV.
    Drop off ... Peter smiles while Jordan frowns

Jordan, 31 - real name Katie Price - had left the Aussie singer fuming by telling how she lost their baby just weeks before he decided to end their 3Ĺ-year marriage.
    Peter spoke of his anger yesterday after she arrived at his new home in Brighton, East Sussex, with their children Junior, four, and Princess TiŠamii, two.
    He told The Sun: "By revealing all about the baby we lost, Kate went against everything we said we'd never do.
    "The miscarriage was a devastating time for us both, but I strongly believe it should have remained private.
    "Unfortunately, what Kate says is out of my control."
    We first revealed his fury yesterday after his ex told all on telly for a £100,000 fee.
    Split

In an ITV1 interview with Piers Morgan, Jordan said she lost the baby after ten weeks but ran the London Marathon a week later because she didn't want to let down sponsors.
    Peter, 36, told new! magazine - out today - that he hadn't intended to watch his wife's first major interview since their split eight weeks ago as "I don't care what she says".
    But he ended up tuning in with his mother Thea and brother Mike, as he wanted to know what she said about their family.
    Yesterday, he confirmed he had taken a three-month celibacy vow, saying: "I think it's the most honourable thing."

Meanwhile, a pal revealed that Pete once turned down a THREESOME with busty Jordan and one of her friends.
    The pal said: "Pete told Kate, 'There is no way I could have a threesome with my wife'.
    "He said he'd never be able to look her in the face again."
    Jordan, who said she could be married again by next summer, will fly to Los Angeles today for a short break and to have her hair extensions done.
    She plans to release a book in October, called Standing Out, which will lift the lid on her beauty and fashion secrets.
    She's got a nasty gob on her.
    Last edited by Novice; July 14th, 2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Free Charmed.

She needs to shut up. She keeps on yapping and she comes off looking like a miserable slag. Did she learn nothing from Vadge?

I wish they'd both STFU.
    That little baby girl is a cutie.

Jeez, she's how old and she's already been pregnant five times?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

there are 2 miscarriages in there...
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    there are 2 miscarriages in there...
    yeah, I'm aware. She's got three as it is, why is she trying to breed so much?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Its not like she's a Duggar, she's only got 3 at the moment.
    Free Charmed.

She doesn't seem to be much of a hand-on mother. I certainly don't get a maternal vibe from her. You see pics of Peter playing with them, kissing and hugging and holding them. You see pics of her dragging them to the shops [a la Twitney Spears].

Nah, she doesn't come across that way in the TV show either....
    Free Charmed.

I don't understand all this talk about her running a marathon - she doesn't look like a long-distance runner at all to me. Yes, she's in fantastic shape but I always attributed that to drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information