Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Sam Lutfi says Britney Spears ruined his life; plans to call Adnan Ghalib as witness

Elite Member

Default Sam Lutfi says Britney Spears ruined his life; plans to call Adnan Ghalib as witness

By cutting him off, that is.
    Sam Lutfi has filed legal papers in his defamation lawsuit against Britney Spears and her parents, Jamie and Lynn, claiming they have ruined "his life."
    Lynne Spears' book, Through The Storm, about her famous daughter is a pack of lies, Sam Lutfi says, especially the part in which she says Sam told Lynne he was secretly grinding up pills and putting them in Britney Spears' food in 2007.
    As a result of the book, "I am constantly in fear for my life," Sam Lutfi says in his lawsuit, not embellishing at all. Does anyone care about him in the least?
    He says he was "harassed and cajoled by the public." Does that mean us? If so, sorry Sam. We wouldn't harass you if you weren't sponging off our girl.
    Also, wasn't Sam "cajoled" long before Lynne's book was published? Whatever.

THE LEECH: Sam Lutfi lurks behind Britney in this file photo from early 2008, around the time two breakdowns landed her in the hospital. [Photos: Fame Pictures]
    Lutfi trotted out his own cast of character witnesses in the new legal docs - notably the infamous Adnan Ghalib - currently being prosecuted for felony battery.
    Adnan wrote a declaration, claiming that Lynne Spears' assertions that Sam was effectively holding Britney Spears hostage during her dark times were false.
    Call us crazy, and we are by no means legal experts, but if Adnan Ghalib is on your character witness list, you might as well throw in the towel now.

Sam Lutfi Says Britney Spears Ruined His Life; Plans to Call Adnan Ghalib as "Character" Witness - The Hollywood Gossip
    nessysuperstar likes this.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I'd bet that this LOSER is one of those sue-happy jerks, and had this planned-out all along. Sponge off Britney (and take advantage of her and do creepy things) for as long as he could get away with it; then, once he got caught/"found out" for being the creep that he is, sue her! Piece of shit WEIRDO.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Britney Spears has ruined all our lives.

I hope the judge throws this crap out!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Isn't this a standard Lufti tactic, to resort to filing legal complaints against people when he can no longer harass them due to restraining orders? I'm sure I've read of him pulling this stunt with other people.

What a jerk-off.

Marie I think you lost part of your post title there. What is "Charact?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Isn't this a standard Lufti tactic, to resort to filing legal complaints against people when he can no longer harass them due to restraining orders? I'm sure I've read of him pulling this stunt with other people.

What a jerk-off.
    I read some article awhile back where they interviewed a prior victim of his. Apparently this is a pattern for him. Regardless. he's a piece of shit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hope its class action; I may have a claim.
    nessysuperstar and Jazzy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    I hope its class action; I may have a claim.

Exactly. Thank you!
    Jazzy likes this.

What a fucking idiot. IMO he's a public figure (see below) now after his hoopla with Britney and because of this he's going to have an even more difficult time in being successful with his frivolous libel claim. As a public figure he would have to show actual malice that Brit's mom publishued with either knowledge of falsity or in reckless disregard for the truth. This is an uber difficult standard for the plaintiff to meet.

A public figure is someone who has actively sought, in a given matter of public interest, to influence the resolution of the matter. In addition to the obvious public figures—a government employee, a senator, a presidential candidate—someone may be a limited-purpose public figure. A limited-purpose public figure is one who (a) voluntarily participates in a discussion about a public controversy, and (b) has access to the media to get his or her own view across. One can also be an involuntary limited-purpose public figure—for example, an air traffic controller on duty at time of fatal crash was held to be an involuntary, limited-purpose public figure, due to his role in a major public occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Marie I think you lost part of your post title there. What is "Charact?
    Character?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Character?
    Character witness? That'd be just laughable - if either of them swallowed a nail they'd crap a corkscrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Character witness? That'd be just laughable - if either of them swallowed a nail they'd crap a corkscrew.
    Yes. Yours makes much more sense. I was focusing on the word and not the entire sentence.

Gimme More! Britney Spears lawyers demand legal fees from singer's former manager Sam Lutfi

By Mike Larkin

PUBLISHED: 05:23, 21 April 2012 | UPDATED: 06:07, 21 April 2012
    She's did it again: Britney Spears' legal team are heading back to the courtroom to demand fees from her former manager

It looks like Britney Spears' legal team are determined to get their hands on her former manager's Toxic assets.
    For the singer's conservators have filed legal papers demanding Sam Lufti hands over $121,000 in fees for work done obtaining a restraining order against him.
    The sum was already awarded, but a pay out was put on ice until his appeal against the decision was heard.
    According to RadarOnline, they are now requesting a judge formally order Lutfi to hand over the cash now that has been resolved.
    The court documents say: 'although the requested fees and costs may be greater than is typically associated with the grant of restraining orders, this was a complex and highly contested matter.
    'The Court held six days of hearings involving eight live witnesses, the introduction of scores of exhibits into evidence and extensive oral arguments, including issues of law as well as closing arguments.
    'The Co-Conservators respectfully request that the Court award reasonable costs and attorneys' fees in the amount of $114,552.90 against Lutfi.'
    The hearing for the request for the legal fees is scheduled for June 20.
    The restraining order put in place against Lutfi in 2009, which stopped him contacting the pop star or her children, expired in March.
    However it is not the end of their legal battles with her former manager
    His lawsuit for breach of contract and defamation against Britney and her parents, Jamie and Lynne Spears is scheduled to go to trial in autumn.

Meltdown manager: Sam Lufti was her handler when she went through her mental troubles

Thee judge handling Spears' conservatorship recently met with the Baby One More Time singer to discuss whether she can accept a job on the X Factor.

Britney's assets were placed under the control of a conservatorship managed by her father and her lawyer, following her mental meltdown and subsequent sectioning in 2008.

Due to her mental health, they needed to get approval from the court for her to join the hit talent show.
    And while her fiancé Jason Trawick has applied to become one of her conservators, it appears they will not be getting married until later in the year at least.

New man: Britney is engaged to her latest manager Jason Trawick

Talking about her man's application, a source said: 'This is the natural step because Britney's dad, Jamie, hasn't lived with Britney in almost two years.
    'Britney has been living with Jason and her two sons in a rental house for almost a year-and-a-half.'
    They will find out whether his application has been approved at a hearing slated for next week.

Read more: Britney Spears lawyers demand legal fees from singer's former manager Sam Lutfi | Mail Online

^ Jason looks like an older, educated, cleaned up K-Fed in that pic.
    nessysuperstar likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information