Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Octomom admits Nadya Suleman "I have screwed up my life"

Default Octomom admits Nadya Suleman "I have screwed up my life"

Octo-Mom: "I Screwed Up My Life" | NBC Philadelphia

Octo-Mom: "I Screwed Up My Life"

By ANDREW GREINER

Updated 12:00 PM EDT, Fri, Jun 5, 2009

Nadya Suleman thinks she may have made a few bad decisions along the way.

File this one under "I told you so."

Octo-mom Nadya Suleman says she made a few mistakes in her life.

In a video shot in a fondue restaurant and posted to RadarOnline Suleman dips cheesecake in melted chocolate and talks about her problem pregnancies and difficulty with her relationship to the father of her children.

"I screwed myself. I screwed up my life, I screwed up my kids' lives," said Suleman. "I have to put on this strong facade and I have to pretend like I don't regret it."

Suleman gave birth to the world's longest-surviving set of octuplets on Jan. 26, after already having six other children.

All 14 children share a biological father, and Suleman said she felt her connection to him grow with every pregnancy.

"The more kids I had, the stronger connection I had with him," she said.

Suleman said her older children are increasingly curious about who their biological father is. She refuses to identify him, saying she wants to protect his privacy, but also wants him "to somehow, privately, secretly know (the children) in a controlled manner."

According to the video, she didn't tell him she was having more children after the first six, and fears his resentment for the betrayal.

The videographer, identified by Radar as Suleman's best friend, says at one point that the sperm donor has a wife and family. But Suleman warns her away from giving away too much about the man, adding that "he'd lose everything he's created in his own life" if his identity was revealed.

Copyright Associated Press / NBC Philadelphia
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Understatement of the century...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

This guy needs outed and needs to step up and help financially in raising these kids. Why should the taxpayers and rich corporations do it all? He turned his sperm over to her, he needs to be responsible as well.

I have always suspected the father was a married guy and this would blow his real marriage/family out of the water.

in the state of CA, they will go after the father if she's getting any sort of assistance from the state. (whether they do this in this case, is another story)

i wish they'd just take ALL the kids out of that house. then i'll go to her house and personally rip her uterus out, and beat her about the head with it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

A FEW? A few of epic proportions,maybe. Dimwit.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The father does not need to step up or pay support. He agreed to be a sperm donor. Other sperm donors do not have to parent or provide financial support and the same laws apply to him.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^
    i agree.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^I will third that. why the hell should he have to pay?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

"I have screwed up my life"

Good thing she realized this just in time! >_>

that woman is scary

You know who should pay?? The doctor who thought it was acceptable to implant all those embryos in Nadya Suleman, knowing full well she already had 6 children at home (that she couldn't financially take care of, either)

I guess I feel this situation is different from a normal sperm donor. The way she speaks of him, he is in contact with her and has been okay with her having 6 kids, and then trying for a bigger set of multiples. Should he give her more sperm so she can shell out a few more kids?

I just think this case is a big fiasco and the kids are the ones paying. She has used a lot of people to get rich and find fame. Glad I don't live in California and have to pay a dime toward this stupid bitch!

Well, if the doctor should pay because he knew this wackjob already had a bunch of kids that she can't afford, then why should sperm guy be off the hook? He isn't some anonymous donor. He knows this chick, he knows she's nuts, he knows she doesn't care dick all about these kids, and yet he keeps helping her make more.

I don't think that's quite the same thing as a guy jizzing into a cup for the local sperm bank.

I dunno. :/ Maybe she's just saying that to appear normal.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Well, if the doctor should pay because he knew this wackjob already had a bunch of kids that she can't afford, then why should sperm guy be off the hook? He isn't some anonymous donor. He knows this chick, he knows she's nuts, he knows she doesn't care dick all about these kids, and yet he keeps helping her make more.

I don't think that's quite the same thing as a guy jizzing into a cup for the local sperm bank.
    ^That's a good point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information