Thread: Hell no! Derek Jeter dismissed rumors he's engaged to Minka Kelly

Silver Member

Default Hell no! Derek Jeter dismissed rumors he's engaged to Minka Kelly

Yankees Derek Jeter Marrying Minka Kelly? Whenever New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter makes any move, the City of New York stops on its tracks. However, when it comes to a move as big as, let’s say, marriage, the world pauses.
    Yes, I did say Derek Jeter and marriage in the same paragraph, so don’t try to clear your eyes or wipe your screen. New York’s most coveted eligible bachelor is once again making headlines all over the Big Apple, as people are dying to know when he’s tying the knot… do I hear wedding bells?
    Hell no! Said the Yanks shortstop, as he dismissed all the rumors that he and Minka Kelly might be getting married sometime in the near future and the fact that he’s not even engaged to her... yet.
    On Tuesday, right before taking batting practice, a New York paper caught up with "Mr. Yankee" himself.
    "The what?" Jeter asked in amazement. "Engagement rumors with who? I have not heard that."
    Nevertheless, nobody in New York is buying it, as rumors are also suggesting that he has decided to take a book out of teammate Alex Rodriguez’s page and keep his personal life hush-hush.
    A-Rod, who has denied romance after romance from everyone including: Madonna, Donna Karan, a Madam Kristin Davis and all of her hookers, desperate housewife Bethenny Frankel, and many, many, many others caped by his most recent conquest, Kate Hudson.
    Just ask Yankees first baseman, Mark Teixeira… or not. "We don't really talk about (A-Rod's personal life). We just really worry about what's going on on the field and winning baseball games. That's our job," Tex said.
    What about “Hip-Hip, Jorge”, would he spill the beans? "To tell you the truth, we don't even discuss it," catcher Jorge Posada said. "He just comes to play ball, and that's all we care about. Never mind A-Rod's love life - Posada was quick to call him the driving force behind the team. "He is the guy that splits up the line," Posada added. "You get him as the cleanup hitter, and everything feels a little better. I think the lineup gets better when he's here."

Yankees Derek Jeter Marrying Minka Kelly? | Sports Odds

does A-Rod know about this? he's going to be jellus.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Uhmmm

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

"Engagement rumors with who?
    This pretty much sums it up. It's not a good sign if you're in a relationship and people ask if you're engaged and you have to ask 'to who?'

Jeter has Tom Brady syndrome--he just flat out lies to the press occasionally. Not that I believe this is true or anything, but Jeter has lied many a time about the various women that he's dated.

I can't imagine Jeter ever being married.
    Minka is beautiful.

Didn't she date John DOUCHEBAG Mayer??? I wouldn't want to marry the D-bag's pee rag either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

SVZ

Minka is stunning

Jeter's gay isn't he??? Minka's awesome and I will not have no yankee defiling my favorite FNL born-again little miss goody two-shoes.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

She looks like Leighton Meester.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    Jeter has Tom Brady syndrome--he just flat out lies to the press occasionally. Not that I believe this is true or anything, but Jeter has lied many a time about the various women that he's dated.
    I don't think Minka's letting go of her money train. Poor girl can only get attention only when she's linked to famous men. Donald Faison, Topher Grace, Chris Evans, John Mayer, Derek Jeter. A married movie honcho. She gets around with her rich men. I think she's got Jeter by the balls and I think she's not letting him get away espcially that he's building a 38,000 square foot mansion in Tampa Florida. I would be mad as hell if he said this but they also were rumored to be moving in together in a house he bought for her in the L.A. area. She's been wearing a yankee cap out in new york marking her territory. This is the first I heard they were ring shopping. Could be a wedding with Leighton as her maid of honor...I think Jeter knows he's off the market just trying to keep his female following so they can buy all the his products. He's not as hot as he use to be to me.

Thread Information