Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LeAnn Rimes accused of being a "stalker" by Eddie Cibrian's wife

Default LeAnn Rimes accused of being a "stalker" by Eddie Cibrian's wife

CelebNews@Usmagazine.com! - LeAnn Rimes Accused of Being a "Stalker" by Eddie Cibrian's Wife
    ShareThis

Eddie Cibrian cut ties with his Lifetime movie costar LeAnn Rimes two months ago -- after Us Weekly exposed their steamy affair -- but his wife, Brandi Glanville, tells the new issue of Us Weekly that she can't let go of her obsession with him.
    "LeAnn is a stalker," Glanville tells Us. "She refuses to leave us alone -- it is shameful and scary. People are going to say it takes two to tango and I get that, but at some point LeAnn needs to stop asking him to dance."
    Glanville alleges that Rimes (who was caught on video sucking Cibrian's finger during a date) intentionally tracked down her husband at a L.A. Lakers game on May 17 -- two weeks after he changed his phone number to end her "constant texting and calling."

Glanville, a model, insists she's "not a scorned wife.
    "I'm a happy wife fighting for what I have," adds the mother of Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. (Car seats were spotted in the backseat of Cibrian's pickup truck during a liaisons with Rimes at the Malibu Beach Hotel in March.)

Glanville says Rimes' motivation for her "disgusting" behavior is to get back in the limelight.
    "LeAnn is so desperate for fame she has left her self-respect in the gutter and doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants," she charges. "She's hurting my family and messing with the wrong mom."
    A rep for Rimes did not comment, but a source says: "Eddie and Brandi are both on the record on this and LeAnn has kept quiet, so what does that tell you about who is after fame and press?"

To read more of Glanville's shocking allegations against Rimes, find out exactly how Rimes is harassing Cibrian and see how she nearly ruined their marriage (and what they're doing to bounce back) -- pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands tomorrow.

News - EXCLUSIVE: LeAnn Rimes Accused of Being a "Stalker" by Eddie Cibrian's Wife | Usmagazine.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

Are we going to hear about Leann boiling the pet rabbit in next week's issue?

While it could be a fatal attraction, the cynic in me thinks that Eddie is feeding his wife a load of bull and wifey is in a major state of denial.

I tend to agree with you Shiver, I don't think he is ignoring her too damn hard
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It would be sweet to believe in this salacious bit of gossip, but I think that Eddie's wife is trying to trash LeAnn because she's hurting inside and taking it out on the wrong person.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Leann may be a lot of things but I do NOT think she's "desperate to get back into the limelight". I mean, the girls got an assload of talent and it's never depended on her looks or who she was screwing to stay relevant. I may not agree with Leann & Cibrian screwing around on their spouses, but Leann doesn't just "keep asking him to dance"... what, your husband can't say no.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Wow, the WIFE gave an interview? Odd isn't it?

Notice she doesn't say that there wasn't an affair though?

This might be fun to watch!
    llamamama likes this.

Well, it is kind of odd if they just "ran into" each other at the Lakers game I suppose. Not sure I believe it, but Eddie apparently has convinced his wife.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

wow!!

Hopefully she is nailing Eddie's balls to the wall at home as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning that the wife is pretty much calling LeAnn a stalker.
    that's weird 'cause that's the same thing the article said ....
    *i'm feeling kinda bitchy today - bear with me people*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

lol Sorry about that, Mel. I deleted my first comment after re-reading the article. It did state that the wife had called her a stalker. So I re-wrote my post.

That's ok. We all occasionally post without reading first.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I Never Do That!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Leann may be a lot of things but I do NOT think she's "desperate to get back into the limelight". I mean, the girls got an assload of talent and it's never depended on her looks or who she was screwing to stay relevant. I may not agree with Leann & Cibrian screwing around on their spouses, but Leann doesn't just "keep asking him to dance"... what, your husband can't say no.....
    I'm with you here. LeAnn is the much bigger star/talent here. I hardly think she needs an affair with a married nobody to stay in the limelight professionally. The wife is just trying to save face when she should be stomping balls (his) into the ground with her stilettos.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I agree. Maybe the first time could have been a setup with their movie coming out (it worked), but now if she is "stalking" him, there is no need too. I think they are both fooling around and the wife doesn't want to admit it.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    the cynic in me thinks that Eddie is feeding his wife a load of bull and wifey is in a major state of denial.
    Either that or she's convincing herself so that she doesn't have to look too hard at what kind of asshole she married.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information