Thread: Are Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban expecting their second child?

Default Are Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban expecting their second child?

There are rumors swirling that Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are expecting their second child together. Daughter Sunday Rose (or Sunday Roast, if you prefer) was born last July to great fanfare in Nashville (born on a Monday, I might add). Nicole turns 42 years old on June 20th, and Keith is 40 years old. The main reason people seem to be gossiping about Nicole’s womb seems to be for two reasons. First, she was photographed with a “bump” recently, which could mean she’s either pregnant or she’s just started looking less fragile and emaciated (good for her). Secondly, she’s gone back to her bright red hair after spending the past five years or so trying to convince us she’s a strawberry blonde. I don’t really see what the red hair has to do with babies, considering she was doing that blonde stuff to her hair throughout her pregnancy with Sunday, but whatever:
    HAS lightning struck twice for Nicole Kidman?
    Word in Hollywood is that Kidman — who recently dyed her hair back to her natural color, red, and has been sporting a poochy stomach — is pregnant again.
    Kidman and husband Keith Urban have one child, Sunday Rose, but Kidman’s talked about her trouble getting pregnant in the past — and how she’d like more children.
    A rep for Kidman said, “Not to my knowledge,” but we say, good luck!
    [From Page Six]
    I don’t doubt that Nicole would like another baby, and if she is pregnant, good for her. But I doubt it. Then again, I have significant bias about Nicole’s first pregnancy - I tended to think there was something sketchy about the whole deal, but I’m probably in the minority. In any case, with Sunday’s gestation, Nicole announced her pregnancy in the first trimester. So why wouldn’t she tell us this time?
    Note by Celebitchy: I don’t think Nicole is pregnant as she doesn’t have much of a tummy at all. She sometimes has that tiny “pooch” but it’s very small and doesn’t mean she’s expecting.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Are Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban expecting their second child?

yeah, coz bloating is totally not normal in any woman, plus any bloating while having IVF is completely unheard of.... and I can't see from the photos that she's gone "she’s gone back to her bright red hair" - in those photos it doesn't look bright red, but a darker dirty blond/red....

* oh and some people think that dying your hair while pregnant effects the baby's development...

I have significant bias about Nicole’s first pregnancy - I tended to think there was something sketchy about the whole deal ...

But KatE's pregnancy was completely normal, eh? I tend to think you're an idiot.

LOL!
    aabbcc cuts to the chase immediately!

Sunday roast? Too funny!

Thread Information