Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Cibrian’s marriage is falling apart after affair with LeAnn Rimes

Default Eddie Cibrian’s marriage is falling apart after affair with LeAnn Rimes

Eddie Cibrian’s marriage is falling apart after affair with LeAnn Rimes

The alleged affair of two married costars is always good gossip, but this LeAnn Rimes-Eddie Cibrian stuff just keeps going and going. US Weekly busted the married LeAnn and the married Eddie having an affair while filming a Lifetime movie. At first, Eddie tried to deny it, but US Weekly was all “we have the video, let’s take a look, shall we?” After that, both LeAnn and Eddie sort of avoided the spotlight, and yet the controversy made that Lifetime movie one of the highest rated premieres on cable television ever.

You’d think that after that very public incident, Eddie and LeAnn would have avoided each other at all costs, simply out of respect for their spouses. Not so much. They were busted having drinks together at a Lakers game just a few weeks ago, and now the National Enquirer is reporting that that little incident was the final nail in the coffin of Eddie’s marriage:

Eddie Cibrian is on even shakier ground with his wife after he was caught with LeAnn Rimes - again!
    The 35-year-old TV hunk had convinced his wife Brandi Glanville to give him a second chance after a steamy video showed him kissing the country singer earlier this year, insiders say.
    But after Eddie and LeAnn were photographed together recently at a Lakers game, his wife hit the rook, sources say.

“Brandi said this was the last straw!” a friend told the Enquirer. “Eddie trying to talk his way out of it - saying he just bumped into LeAnn at a bar inside the Staples Center where the Lakers were playing. He said, ‘What was I supposed to do?’”
    “Brandi told him he should have run the other way. He promised to stay away from LeAnn, and after all the pain and embarrassment he’s already caused Brandi, he went back for seconds! Now their marriage is hanging by a thread.”
    [The new photos of Eddie and LeAnn at the NBA payoff game] could end his eight-year marriage for good.

“Brandi believed Eddie last March when he told her that he and LeAnn started to have feelings for each other through working together, but he insisted they never consummated the relationship,” another friend divulged.
    He begged for forgiveness and Brandi gave him a second chance for the sake of their sons Mason, 6, and Jake, 2, said the source.
    “But now… Brandi admits their situation is pretty hopeless. Eddie just doesn’t want to change,” noted the first source.
    [From The National Enquirer, print edition, June 8 2009]

Yeah, Brandi might want to think about getting out of there. Even if she believed Eddie the first time when he told her there was no affair (did she see the video?), fool me twice, shame on me. I get that Brandi and Eddie have kids together, and it’s not so easy walking away from that, but come on. Eddie and LeAnn were having a torrid affair, and most likely still are. Call it a day.

What’s weird is that there seems to be no controversy within LeAnn’s marriage to Dean Sheremet. They seem really solid. I’m not saying Dean is gay (yes I am), but could it be that Dean and LeAnn have some sort of understanding? Some kind of open marriage? That would probably make them one of the most solid relationships in Hollywood.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Eddie Cibrian’s marriage is falling apart after affair with LeAnn Rimes
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Just get a divorce and spare your wife and children, Eddie.

Who could see this coming?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

His wife is much prettier than Leann.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    His wife is much prettier than Leann.
    a million times prettier!

Leeann reminds me of a troll doll.

^ Her face is really odd.

Eddie trying to talk his way out of it - saying he just bumped into LeAnn at a bar inside the Staples Center where the Lakers were playing.

Oh please. Just like his dick bumped into her vagina. I'm sure that was an accident, too.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Poor LeAnn is probably deluded enough to believe that Eddie really thinks she's hotter than his wife. He's only fucking her for her status and the things she can do for him. His wife is gorgeous.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

You folks realize, of course, that looks aren't always the most important thing. Sometimes people fall for each other because they make each other laugh, they relate intellectually....there are a whole host of reasons. When I saw the picture of them they just looked really, really happy, like they were having the best time. They may have just really fallen for each other.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^ita
    See my side And I'll see yours better
    Love me back And I'll love you better

It's just that that hardly EVER happens in Hollywood, Butt. You can't blame everyone for being so cynical, that's just the attitude that looks-driven business breeds.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I know, I know....but that picture really looked like two people having an absolutely great time together and completely connecting. It's rare but it does happen....and I'm feeling sort of sappy right now. My cynicism should return any time now.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    It's just that that hardly EVER happens in Hollywood, Butt. You can't blame everyone for being so cynical, that's just the attitude that looks-driven business breeds.
    I can't imagine the pressure to live in LA and live up to the expectation of being 'ideal' 24/7. Is everything seriously as superficial as it all appears to be there?

I'm going to throw this out there and say that I don't find his wife that pretty at all...her face is just meh to me.

While LeAnn isn't a classic beauty she's very pretty to me.

She has that all American girl look, imo.

But- I'm also a tad biased because I'm a big fan.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Eddie and his wife need to try marriage counseling, if they haven't already. He has a child to think about and it'd be sad to break up his family over LeAnn Rimes (WTF?!). I would have booted his ass out when I first found out he had an affair, but that's me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information