Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shanna Moakler on what she thinks of Miss California

Default Shanna Moakler on what she thinks of Miss California

EXCLUSIVE: Shanna Moakler Reveals What She Really Thinks of Miss California
    Wednesday May 20, 2009

Miss California USA, Carrie Prejean and Miss California USA Executive Director Shanna Moakler attends a press conference at Trump Tower on May 12, 2009 in New York City.
    Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

One week after Shanna Moakler resigned from her post as the Miss California pageant director, she opens up to Usmagazine.com exclusively about why she stepped down and what she really thinks of Carrie Prejean.

When Prejean was told that she could keep her Miss California crown at a May 12 press conference, Moakler realized she no longer believed in the pageant.

"She was up there talking, and I just realized ... she was -- in Carrie fashion -- not taking responsibility, pointing fingers at everyone else, and then Mr. [Donald] Trump went up and spoke and I really thought that he was going to say, 'From here on out, Carrie has to comply with her contract,' or something along those lines," Moakler tells Us. "It was just more like another big puff piece on Carrrie Prejean and why she is not responsible for breaching her contract."

She adds: "I just had a really, really hard time swallowing everything that just took place, and it just made me really sad, and it just basically made our state contracts have no validity. What does it matter if these girls sign these contracts if they donít have to live up to them, and if they donít live up to them, they just get rewarded."

Even before the controversy, Moakler admits that Prejean "was very difficult" to work with.

"Carrie is very, very nice when she wants something," she tells Us. "And when it's her turn to do her end of the deal, it's very complicated. She's late, she doesn't show up. It's always a problem. I can deal with difficult, but I can't deal with nasty and she was getting nasty."

Moaker says Prejean, 21, even sent her hurtful emails after the press conference, saying that Moakler "should be thanking [Prejean] for extending my fifteen minutes." She also said the religious model also sent several biblical quotes "that I felt were inappropriate."

Although Moakler apologized for confirming to the media that the pageant paid for Prejean to have breast implants, she says "we don't have a vendetta" against her.

"I personally paid for photo shoots for Carrie Prejean, that are $3,000 photo shoots," Moakler tells Us. "I spent a thousand dollars in makeup for her, I got out and scouted and found [all our] sponsors ... I felt like, 'Why do I have to continue to support this girl when she has absolutely no respect for me?"

Still, Moakler -- who posed for Playboy when she was 25 years old -- doesn't consider herself "the moral police of America," even after publicly criticizing Prejean's conservative stance against gay marriage and requesting she lose her crown after semi-nude photos of her were leaked online.

"For the people who are like, 'How can you say this? You have this persona, and your personal relationship is a mess, and you posed for Playboy,'" Moakler says, "I'm not a title holder. I'm not in a contract. I posed for Playboy years after I was a title holder."

Does Moakler, who says Prejean never "respected our authority as state directors," regret resigning?

"No, I'm proud of myself because I believe I made the right choice for me, and I stood up for what I believe in and what I think is right. I'm proud, but I'm devastated. This isn't what pageants are about, it wasn't how it's supposed to go."

For now, she is ready to move on.

"This was so consuming mentally, physically, spiritually -- it was exhausting," Moaker tells Us. "So I'm really excited to get back to my life. I just want to enjoy it."

News - EXCLUSIVE: Shanna Moakler Reveals What She Really Thinks of Miss California | Usmagazine.com

shanna moakler thinks?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    shanna moakler thinks?
    Yeah, who knew?

Oh Lord....and does anyone care what she thinks she thinks?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    shanna moakler thinks?
    She thinks she thinks. All the depth of a July rain puddle in Texas.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I can see why Moakler would be offended by Miss Bigot's nasty emails after she spent thousands of dollars on that woman's skanky, homophobic ass.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"I just had a really, really hard time swallowing everything..."

well, that's a first for Moakler, star fucker deluxe
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The Tranny & The Beast

I love how Prejean uses Biblical quotes to her advantage but is just a nasty, hatefilled cunt.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I had very little respect for Moakler, but I like her more now. She isn't pretending to be this great moral person, but as she said everything she did was after the pagent and after her "reign".
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

What's up with Miss Calicunt's eyes?

They both look like crosseyed men.

Wow! Thats one in the eye for Miss Holier-than-thou..... Shanna Moalker thinks your a shitty cunt! Now that is insulting!
    Actually - I like Shanna more for this - esp when she mitigates that her life isn't all that at the moment.

Eeek When Shanna Moakler is calling you out then you KNOW that you SUCK!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information