Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive: Angelina Jolie catches Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston!

Default Exclusive: Angelina Jolie catches Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston!

Star Magazine | News | Angelina Jolie Catches Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston!

It will never end. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston just can't cut the cord, and it's driving Angelina Jolie crazy!

In the June 1 issue of Star on sale today we report that the drama in Hollywood's most famous triangle just got nastier after Angie nailed Brad talking to his ex-wife, Jen, in the middle of the night!

Earlier this month, Brad was in the kitchen of the family's rented Long Island, N.Y., manse after all six kids had gone to sleep when surprise! Angie came home from the set of her movie Salt hours earlier than expected, and he was busted talking on the phone to his ex-wife.

"Angie totally flipped out," a family insider tells Star. "She slammed her hand on the counter and stormed out of the room."

Brad quickly hung up with Jen and ran after his livid lover -- who an insider says felt "betrayed and disgusted" -- but the battle was only beginning.

um... who was there to see that?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    An 'unnamed source' I assume. Or perhaps a 'friend' who doesn't want to be quoted. Maybe the brood are getting old enough to tell tales? Either that or one of the three principals told some one who then blabbed it around. That is assuming there's one word of truth in it.

Brad was going to be on the Today show this morning. Ann Curry was going to interview him in Cannes. I wonder if Ann asked him anything on their marriage supposidly breaking up?? Doubt it....lol

I wish Brad would dump HoLi....she is such a dang skag!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    An 'unnamed source' I assume. Or perhaps a 'friend' who doesn't want to be quoted. Either that or one of the three principals told some one who then blabbed it around. That is assuming there's one word of truth in it.
    it was maddox.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it was maddox.
    I wuz just about to type that! He sold 'em out to the tabs. If this thing is gonna bust up then he gotta think about his future.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I wuz just about to type that! He sold 'em out to the tabs. If this thing is gonna bust up then he gotta think about his future.
    He gets his allowance that way

Like,he couldn't hear her coming & hang up. Right.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

supposedly, didn't the same thing happen with Brad & Jennay? Way back in the day, didn't Jennay supposedly pick up a phone to find Brangie gabbing away??? if so, ain't karma a mofo?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

I thought STAR said they aren't living together and they conveniently stop talking about her pregnancy. As long as people are reading crap like this they will continue churning it out.

popbytes { DID ANGELINA WALK IN ON BRAD & JEN? }

DID ANGELINA WALK IN ON BRAD & JEN? popbytes

good morning! of course it was bound to happen once again ... surprise surprise ... angelina jolie, brad pitt and jennifer aniston are all being featured on the cover of this week's STAR magazine (with the claim angie walked in on brad & jen (talking on the phone) which apparently sparked an explosive confrontation - good times!) this scandalous triumvirate is certainly no stranger to constantly being a target of rumors and hearsay - there must still be intense interest surrounding the drummed up drama between all of the parties involved - otherwise the magazine wouldn't be so focused on them! i was racking my brain to say something about the situation that i haven't said before - but i drew a big fat blank - i'm literally at a loss for words when it comes to brangelina and ms. aniston - i hope eventually their gossip flame will be passed onto another scandal - this one just makes me yawn!

Earlier this month, Brad was in the kitchen of the family's rented Long Island, N.Y., manse after all six kids had gone to sleep when — surprise! — Angie came home from the set of her movie Salt hours earlier than expected, and he was busted talking on the phone to his ex-wife.

"Angie totally flipped out," a family insider tells Star. "She slammed her hand on the counter and stormed out of the room." Brad quickly hung up with Jen and ran after his livid lover - who an insider says felt "betrayed and disgusted" - but the battle was only beginning. SOURCE

the main thing i'm interested in hearing some more about is located in the lower left-hand corner ... yet another miss california (aka carrie prejean) scandal - this one involving her mother's supposed gay affair ... maybe she kissed a girl and liked it! (i can't believe i just referenced katy perry - who annoys the crap out of me but her lame lyrics worked perfectly here) as soon as more details 'come out' on this situation - i'll make sure to add 'em onto this post! popbytes over & out for now ... xoxo

If this were true, Brad would be dead. And Angelina would be wearing him as a pashmina scarf as a sign to all you bitches that Angie never loses. Ever.

of course it's not true, just like 100% of all the other gossip they have come up with for the past 4 yrs or so.

I'm sure even the brangelina haters realize now this is all fiction and they'll only out to sell papers.

Quote Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
    of course it's not true, just like 100% of all the other gossip they have come up with for the past 4 yrs or so.

I'm sure even the brangelina haters realize now this is all fiction and they'll only out to sell papers.
    Yeah, but what boggles my mind is...this fiction apparently still sells, or they wouldn't be on all the covers week after week, year after year.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wonder what Brad did to piss off Baby Z.. You know that bitched tipped Angie off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information