Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date

Default LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date

LeAnn Rimes has gone back for seconds… with Eddie Cibrian, her very married Lifetime-movie costar. LeAnn and Eddie Cibrian were photographed over the weekend by TMZ. They were attending the Lakers v. Rockets game in Los Angeles, where they were photographed hanging out in the bar of the Staples center. Neither LeAnn’s husband nor Eddie’s wife was in attendance.

LeAnn’s husband Dean Sheremet seemed to welcome LeAnn back with open arms after her much publicized affair with Eddie. He even said some nice things about their marriage… perhaps because they have a marriage of convenience? At first, Eddie Cibrian denied the affair, and then US Weekly released video of him and LeAnn acting all lovely-dovey in a restaurant. Since then, Eddie has kept pretty quiet, but LeAnn has given a few interviews where she hinted that there may be problems in her relationship, saying she was going through a “difficult time” and “not everything in our lives is always black and white.” She also seemed to think the whole cheating scandal was just about how famous she is, not that two married B-list stars were caught cheating.

"Back on?

In March, Us Weekly exclusively revealed LeAnn Rimes was having an affair with her sexy Lifetime movie costar, Eddie Cibrian.

But a few weeks later, he dumped her to focus on his marriage to Brandi Glanville, with whom he has two children. Rimes admitted she was going through a “tough time” with her husband of seven years, Dean Sheremet, but he told Us earlier they’re “all good.”

Rimes and Cibrian haven’t been spotted together since…until this weekend! TMZ has exclusive photos of the duo — who used to meet up for trysts at the Malibu Beach Inn — hanging out at the bar of the Staples Center in L.A. during Sunday’s Lakers semi-finals game against the Houston Rockets.

Rimes is wearing her wedding ring in the photo.

Just two months ago, Cibrian and Rimes were spotted kissing, cuddling and she even sucked on his finger during a steamy date at Mosun and Club M in Laguna Beach, California."

[From US Weekly]

I’m not sure if this is tragic or funny. Obviously, it’s tragic for Eddie’s wife Brandi, who seems to be the only person in this quadrangle who didn’t mouth off to the press. Eddie and LeAnn seem like they’re actively trying to lampoon their marriages… who conducts an affair at the Staples Center, for goodness sake? As for Dean, I’ll give him some sympathy too. Even though I’m pretty sure he knows what’s up, and accepts his marriage for what it is.

Written by Kaiser| Celebitchy
    Like a moth to a flame...

Pictures?

That's a pretty ballsy move to be seen at a playoff game.

Wow. I guess I am just shocked that they keep cheating so publicly. Its like they want to get caught again.

That guy is a total asshole btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Pictures?

That's a pretty ballsy move to be seen at a playoff game.
    This is it!

The blurb from TMZ was this....
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian -- Game On!

Posted May 18th 2009 10:05AM by TMZ Staff
    Probably not the smoothest move ... LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian "ran into each other" at a bar inside the Staples Center during halftime yesterday.

That it - even they say they "ran into each other"... obviously they weren't sat together for the game!

If the writer had done their research properly they would have mentioned that LeAnn has put her marital home on the market... but no... just making something up, it SO much more fun....

Are they the dumbest people on the planet?? Either they aren't trying to hide it, or they are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Are they the dumbest people on the planet?? Either they aren't trying to hide it, or they are retarded.

lmao! I kind of wondered the same thing.

If they want to get together,....why don't they both just start their damn divorce preceedings and get it done already!! Why play this out in the media and embaress and affect the lives of their current spouses and children. Dumbasses!!!

typically, these assholes want someone else to do the filing....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

well LeAnn's gay husband isn't going to now is he... he's onto a good thing with her. Maybe he can get her preggers & go all KFed on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    This is it!

The blurb from TMZ was this....

That it - even they say they "ran into each other"... obviously they weren't sat together for the game!

If the writer had done their research properly they would have mentioned that LeAnn has put her marital home on the market... but no... just making something up, it SO much more fun....
    They ran into each other..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I heard on the radio earlier that hse has cancelled some concerts due to throat issues...and...her dream house is going on the market, only 9 months after its been completed. Said she is going to be spending time in LA for an acting job, but that wouldnt cause you to put your dream home up for sale
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She must be pretty pissed at her husband for cheating in his face. It's a pretty brave move for someone who's country fan base tends to be more on the conservative side. At least she doesn't care what people think.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

We all know "ran into each other" really means his penis ran into her vagina.....

Plus if I was in the papers for "allegedly" cheating with a past coworker, I would run in the opposite direction if I saw him in public.

^^Imagine what their spouses will think. Would you buy the old 'we just ran into each other' coinsidentally when neither spouse was around??? Not sure I would.

Maybe it was all very innocent, but I highly doubt it. Who WERE they there with then??? Friends?

LOVE how she's still wearing her wedding ring, too. Dumbshit.

I doubt LeAnn's gay husband cares, I would not be surprised if there was some agreement laid out.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information