Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin drew up ’separation contract’ for Jon Gosselin to keep him on camera

Default Kate Gosselin drew up ’separation contract’ for Jon Gosselin to keep him on camera

Kate Gosselin drew up ’separation contract’ for Jon to keep him on camera

Yesterday we saw a video on Radar Online that featured Kate Gosselin of Jon & Kate Plus 8’s brother stating that Kate’s husband, Jon, told him the marriage was over six months ago. Jon and Kate were faking it for the sake of raking in the dough with their TLC reality show, Kate’s brother and his wife claimed. What’s more is that they said that Jon suspected that Kate was cheating with her bodyguard, a rumor she has denied.
    The tabloids are out and they have even more quotes from Kate’s brother that show the extent to which she manipulated the situation and lied to the public to continue raking in $75,000 an episode for her show. Last season, there were 41 episodes which means she made over $3 million. That’s a lot of cash at stake.
    Kate drew up “Separation Contract” - Jon could see other women as long as he showed for tapings:
    Star Magazine, which is owned by the same company as RadarOnline, has more quotes from Kate’s brother and sister-in-law that make her seem like an opportunistic, money-grubber who will go to any lengths to keep the money flowing. When Kate realized her marriage was over six months ago, she drew up a “separation contract” that said that she and Jon could live apart and see other people as long as he came home when the cameras were there to play happy family:
    [Kate's brother] Kevin [says] “six months ago, Kate came to Jon behind the scenes and said, ‘It’s over!’”
    Kate was ready to call it a day on their marriage, but not on their cash-cow show! “Jon had actually wanted off the series for a while, and this may have been the perfect opportunity for him to call it quits - but she wasn’t about to let him out with so much money at stake,” says Jodi. “So to keep up the sham that they were still together, she offered Jon a contract stating that they could live separate lives and he could even have girlfriends, as long as he agreed to come together for filming. Kate wants to keep the show going for as long as she can, and continue to generate opportunities for herself to write more books and become the spokesperson for different companies.”
    [From Star Magazine, print edition, May 25, 2009]
    Kate kicked her brother and “aunt Jodi” off the show when she learned that TLC wanted to pay them
    Kate is so money-oriented, says her brother, she kicked him and his wife off the show and out of their lives once she heard that TLC wanted to compensate them for their appearances.
    Although the Gosselins reportedly earn upwards of $75,000 a show - season four had a whopping 41 episodes alone - that’s apparently not enough for Kate. To rake in even more cash, the mother of eight spends months away from home promoting her two books… and loading up on speaking engagements, for which she commands $3,000 an hour. She also charges fans $20 for autographs and $150 per person for special meet-and-greet tea parties. Kate’s lust for top dollar was also the factor that led Kevin and fan favorite Aunt Jodi’s sudden disappearance from the series after season three, they say.

When Kate found out that TLC had offered Jodie and Kevin compensation for their appearances on the show, she freaked out, her brother tells Star. “She screamed. ‘No one else is getting paid but us! We’re done!’ Her reason for pushing me and Jodi away was because the more people you split it up between, the less there is!”
    [From Star Magazine, print edition, May 25, 2009]

Jodi also says that Kate doesn’t give much money to Jon and has tight control of the family finances.

What’s more is that both The National Enquirer and Star report that Kate has a nasty temper and tell of an incident in which she dumped a drawer out because Jon didn’t arrange it to her liking. She is also said to often sulk in her room while her poor kids are banging on the door, trying to get in. The tension is getting to the family, and is especially hard for all their kids.
    How outrageous to cut ties with family members over money when you’re making millions already. Everyone could have benefited from that money, but Kate wanted so much of it to herself that she cut her children’s aunt and uncle out of their lives. This whole story sounds adults behaving like children, clutching their toys and screaming “mine!” while the real children suffer for lack of a responsible, loving parent.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kate Gosselin drew up ’separation contract’ for Jon to keep him on camera
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I cant believe their show is going to go on. Those poor kids!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

This is one person where I definitely believe the rumors....I mean we all know she's a monster since about season 2.

I only had to watch once to dislike her and the way she streats him
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

I would probably tell him to fake it too.

Her old hair looked way better.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And stories keep coming. I'm inclined to believe this shit. I mean, its been said for EVER now.....we just happen to have the photo's to prove HIS infidelities.....her's are coming I'm sure.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Now that everyone knows it's a sham, I don't see TLC keeping up the charade. What breaks my heart more than anything is that she's always away from her kids, yet she's making millions off of them.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

^^Heard TLC has no idea how to handle this and is scrambling to somehow address this in the upcoming season.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Heard TLC has no idea how to handle this and is scrambling to somehow address this in the upcoming season.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
    The only way Kate will do that is if there's $$$ involved.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Oh totally! She might be a bitch, she might be a cunt, but she isn't DUMB.

The top of his head is flat. I blame Kate

Hit By Ban Bus!

erm.....

stretches arms.....

*yawn

She is burning bridges everywhere...I guess with tons of money you don't need anyone!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I now am feeling so bad for the way she not only treats her husband but her kids also. This is a totally dysfunctional family.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information