Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt’s parents: ‘Dump Angelina Jolie!’

Default Brad Pitt’s parents: ‘Dump Angelina Jolie!’

Brad Pitt’s parents allegedly want him to dump partner Angeline Jolie, with who he has six children, and reunite with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston. Sources say the actor’s mom Jane Pitt dislikes Jolie and feels the actress is “no good.”
    Brad’s parents] sat him down and basically told him she’s trouble and no good. They urged him not to bring her to Cannes. Brad’s mother Jane is sick about what’s going on and has not been able to sleep well,” says an insider. “Jane would like nothing more than for Brad and Jen to reunite.”
    Pitt is rumored to be talking frequently with Aniston and has allegedly set up secret meetings with her. The pair is both in New York City, where Aniston is filming The Baster and Pitt is playing Mr. Mom while Jolie films Evelyn A Salt.

Brad Pitt Parents: Dump Angelina Jolie, Reunite with Jen

Silver Member

Yeah because Brad Pitt is a teenager who does what his parents wants. I won't be surprised if his mum doesn't really care for Aniston as much as the press wants us to believe.

Oh,I doubt this!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She still hangs out with Jen, but who knows if it goes this far.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Silver Member

It was the same crap when she went to dinner with Paltrow when she and Brad split up. I don't know if the people who writes this crap factor their kids into the dumping. No matter what happens to their relationship, they are forever connected through their kids. If Angelina can't stand Jane, she will not be in their life going by the Angelina that the tabloids keeps trying to force down our throat. I have seen pics and heard of Jane spending more time with them than when Brad was married.

I think she really dislikes Angelina (I mean, she is far from the perfect daughter-in-law) and I don't think she is thrilled with them being together, but I don't think it goes as far as telling him to get back with his ex-wife.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

How many more times is this story gonna be recycled?

If I had a son, I wouldn't want him with Mangelina either. But I bet she keeps this to herself because of the kids, so I say bullshit.

The minivan majority must really buy every issue that is anti angie. I do know a lot of people that hate her. They think she's a gross slut and that Jen is a beautiful sweet girl. It's as if Brad dumped them for the hot chick. The men I know would do them both. Jen has a great ass and Angie would be great in bed.

They just keep reprinting the same artice.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Ha to the idea that the opinion of a 46-year-old's parent on their relationship is more important than the children.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I think she really dislikes Angelina (I mean, she is far from the perfect daughter-in-law) and I don't think she is thrilled with them being together, but I don't think it goes as far as telling him to get back with his ex-wife.
    I just think this is all tabloid nonsense. With their description of Angelina, there;'s no way Jane will be around them that much if she doesn't get along with Angelina. There's nothing like a perfect DIL or MIL. I don't buy this insane love for Jen from Jane. I remember they use to write stories about them not getting along because Brad is always going home by himself to see his folks without her. If Brad and Angie split up, see them flip the stories that she now like Angie when she is seen visiting her.

^ Exactly, what is the perfect daughter in law? I certainly don't think I would ever be one, and I know my sister in laws aren't perfect per se...

I think Jane loves being around her grandchildren and she knows that developing a relationship(whatever level that may be) with their mother is most important if you want a relationship with them. I don't see her jeopardizing her relationship with the children. Although I also don't believe she loves Jen and hates on Angie. I generally don't believe many of these stories....except the ones where Jenny gets dumped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Silver Member

I think people just automatically assume Jennifer in real life is = to Rachel on Friends. I think the only interview of hers that really shows her under the facade is the one she did with O magazine.

and the looneys always say that it's the fanistons bringing Jennay into an aj thread?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information