Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin’s brother says his sister is cheating, broke up w/ Jon Gosselin

Default Kate Gosselin’s brother says his sister is cheating, broke up w/ Jon Gosselin

Kate Gosselin’s brother says his sister is cheating, broke up w/ Jon

Radar Online has an exclusive video interview with Kate Gosselin of Jon & Kate Plus 8’s brother, and he says that his sister’s marriage crisis isn’t as recent or as one-sided as she’s making it out to be. Two weeks ago Kate’s husband Jon was featured on the cover of US Weekly in a car at 2am with another woman. Jon’s supposed mistress was identified last week as a 23 year-old school teacher from his hometown of Reading, Pennsylvania. The upcoming tabloids feature the Jon and Kate split heavily, with cover stories on People, In Touch, Star and The National Enquirer.
    Kate did the talkshow circuit to talk about her family problems and promote her new book. She said on The Today Show that she was “hesitant to believe” that Jon was cheating, although she admits in the upcoming issue of People that their relationship is in trouble, saying “I don’t know that we’re in the same place anymore.” It all comes across like Kate is just figuring out that her husband was unfaithful and gradually coming to terms with it. That’s not the case at all, her brother maintains. Kevin Kreider and his wife Jodi told Radar Online that Kate broke up with Jon six months ago and that she’s cheating on him too. Their reality show is a sham, he said, and they would sometimes fight so much “the film crew would have a hard time getting 15 minutes worth of decent coverage out of 8 hours of filming. It was horrible.”
    Production crew disturbed by inaccuracy of the show
    Kevin said “Some of the production crew came to us and said how they had moral problems with how they acted, and what they were filming with the kids.”
    Kate is cheating with the bodyguard
    His wife Jodi added “Jon is making some poor choices right now, but all the media attention is going to him. Jon has told us that he feels that Kate is also a… [whispering] cheater.”
    Kevin said “Jon came to our door one day, and told Jodi that he suspects it’s Steve the bodyguard and he feels that he’s getting the bad rap, but… Kate’s not being faithful either…
    “He has talked to us about how he suspects that Kate has been unfaithful… It paints how bad and how different reality is from the reality show.”
    Kevin ended with the plea to the two of them “Please do not trade your marriage and your family for fame and fortune.”

Many other people have similar advice for the Gosselins, with Courtney Hazlett at MSNBC’s The Scoop urging them to cash out and try to live peacefully out of the spotlight. It all seems like it’s too late for these two, and why am I not surprised that even when things fell apart for them they tried to spin into something else? Kate is said to be estranged from many of her family members, and she must have really pissed off her brother and his wife to get them to speak out against her so publicly. It seems like it’s too late for Kate and Jon to save their family, especially considering that they’d rather save their sham public image instead.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kate Gosselin’s brother says his sister is cheating, broke up w/ Jon
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I want to kill somebody over her fucking hair.

I'm really not surprised if this is true. I garuantee that if they do divorce she will do her best to get a "Kate plus 8" deal out of this...there is no way that she will be willing to get out of the limelight!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I want to kill somebody over her fucking hair.
    Yeah I'm getting tired of it too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^What the hell do you call that hot mess? The Rooster Cockburn?

Kate Gosselin: "Everybody Wants" My Hairstyle!
    Thursday May 14, 2009

Kate Gosselin attends a signing for her books "Eight Little Faces" and "Multiple Bles8ings" on April 14, 2009 in Glendale, California.
    David Livingston/Getty Images

CelebNews@Usmagazine.com! - Kate Gosselin: "Everybody Wants" My Hairstyle!
    ShareThis

Kate Gosselin says her spiky bob hairstyle reflects her feisty personality.
    "It's my attitude! Everybody wants it. It's work," she tells Entertainment Weekly.

But not everybody can pull it off.
    "I have very, very thick hair, so it's not going to work for everybody," she says. "I've seen people come through the book line with thin hair and it's just won't work. My hair stylist gets calls from all across the country."

Her hair isn't the only thing inspiring people, she says.
    So is her hit TLC show Jon & Kate Plus 8 (the show's fifth season premiere May 25).
    "Our show has become inspirational to people," she told Larry King on May 7. "They tell me via e-mail they turn off the TV and they're glad, you know, that they only have two kids to take care of. And if we can do with it eight, they can do it with two."

"So that has been an added benefit," she says. "And I appreciate those encouraging e-mails from fans."

News - Kate Gosselin: "Everybody Wants" My Hairstyle! | Usmagazine.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I'd rather shave my head.

Last night while watching Biggest Loser.. I swear 2 women HAD THAT HAIR. They lost all this weight and wanted HER hair for the makeover?! I about shit.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

all's well that ends well

those bratty little twins of theirs are gonna end up raising the 6 ugly ones

She has a nice smile. Too bad she doesn't make an effort to be nicer and use it more.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    all's well that ends well

those bratty little twins of theirs are gonna end up raising the 6 ugly ones

Why would the camera crew talk to her brother about the moralities of what they are filming? "Realty" or not, it's mostly scripted for TLC. If the film crew has issues, wouldn't they take it up with TLC? What control over filming would her brother have? It doesn't make sense.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

I'd rather shave my head.
    I'd rather grow my ass hair out and walk backwards!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

This aunt Jodi lady has a HUGE ax to grind with Kate.. she caused major waves a few months ago with a blog.. let me see if I can find it..

eta: oops, it's actually aunt Jodi's sister.. but still.. huge shockwaves through the Jon and Kate fantard community.

"Truth Breeds Hatred" ~Bias of Priene, Maxims

Aunt Jodie was used and then cast aside. Everyone else in the family had turned on them. Jodie and her husband (Kate's brother) were all they had left and Kate treated them terribly.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information