Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie tell-all: boob jobs, miscarriages & plot to destroy Jennifer Aniston

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Angelina Jolie tell-all: boob jobs, miscarriages & plot to destroy Jennifer Aniston

Andrew Morton… is already researching every aspect of [Angelina’s] life, including her stint in an L.A. mental institution in 2000. Just hours after her release, she married Billy Bob Thornton.
    “That period in Angelina’s life is still a mystery, even to people who are close to her,” Morton tells Star. “Was she committed, or was she a voluntary patient? I want to get at the truth and discover why she was there at all.”
    In fact, insiders tell Star that Angie’s relationship with Billy Bob Thornton is rife with shocking details that Morton may expose.
    “She was so obsessed with him that she threatened to kill herself if he didn’t marry her,” says a source. “Angelina was very dramatic, and because she carried knives and did drugs, he thought it was possible she could harm herself. He was so worried that he agreed to tie the knot.”
    In her teens, the actress was captivated by vampires, a family insider reveals. “She was always asking her boyfriends if she could taste their blood. She even wanted to become a mortician.”
    Morton flew from London to L.A. on May 3 with a team of researchers. “I want to separate the truth from all the fiction and all the hype that follows Angelina everywhere,” he tells Star. “I’d love to sit down with her, and I’ve made an approach asking her to cooperate on the book.”
    In school, “people called [Angelina] Spider Lady and Freak because she was so thin and pale and she only wore black,” says another source. “She was the outcast. She was far from popular.”
    But by the tine she hit sweet 16, Angie was blossoming into a gorgeous woman - and she quickly learned how to use her beauty to snag a much older, married man!
    Morton may also reveal that Angelina “had a brief but steamy affair with a guy her mom knew,” the family insider tells Star. “Angie knew that he was attached - and 20 years older - but she still seduced him! She was a total sex kitten.”
    Teen temptress Angie knew no limits and even went after her mother Marcheline’s boyfriend! “March and her guy had a huge fight, and Angie saw her chance to seduce him. She felt so guilty about it, she confessed to her mom. She promised she would never do something like that again,” says the insider.
    As Angie grew older, her taste in sex partners expanded to include women. Actress Jenny Shimizu was just one of them. To this day, says the source, “Angie checks into hotel by herself, and Brad doesn’t ask questions. But it’s because she still likes to sleep with women.”
    With his knack for digging, sources tell Star that Morton, 55, could reveal the truth about the babies Angie lost when she was younger.
    “I’m told she was pregnant two or three times,” says the family insider. “She was careless and wasn’t ready to be a mom.”
    The insider adds that Angie has always felt regret about those babies she didn’t have, which could be why the now pregnant mom of six is determined to have a huge family. And her great love for her rainbow brood is one of the main reasons Angie wants to keep her secrets in the closet.
    [Angelina] especially doesn’t want her daughters to know about her multiple boob jobs, another insider adds.
    “She had them enlarged just before Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, then she had them made smaller,” says the insider. “She hopes her girls never feel like they need breast augmentation.

Another secret Angie is determined to keep out of print: her on-going scheme to destroy Brad’s ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston. After years of denying it, Angie finally copped to falling in love with Brad on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, while he was still married to Jen. But that was Angie’s plan from the start, the source tells Star!
    “Right before filming started, Jen introduced herself to Angelina at Warner Bros. Angelina’s appraisal was cool. She meant to take Brad from Jen - and he went more than willingly!”
    The love scenes between Brad and Angie quickly turned into the real thing, says another insider. “One time, they made out after the director yelled cut, but forgot to turn off their mics. Everyone heard kissing noises and Angelina tell Brad she wanted him. When they realized everyone heard them, they ran to her trailer laughing!”
    The tell-alls could also reveal that Angie didn’t stop at stealing Jen’s man: She’s also been blocking Jen from getting plum movie roles! “Angie grabs up all the great scripts she knows Jen wants,” says a source. “At this rate, Jen will never land an Oscar-worthy role.”
    And Angie is about to ratchet up her vengeance on Jen, the source adds. “They both have big movies coming out: in July 2010 Angie’s film Salt opens, and later comes Jen’s film The Baster. Angie has already secured the covers of Vanity Fair and another major magazine because she knew Jen wanted to do them too.”
    [From Star Magazine print edition, May 18 2009]

The insider adds that Angie has always felt regret about those babies she didn’t have, which could be why the now pregnant mom of six is determined to have a huge family.

Did I miss something?

This just looks like a troubled girl who acted out but she just ended up being really famous instead of dead.

Sounds to me like Morton is desperate to have a hit book after the failure of the book on Tom Cruise.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have a difficult time believing 75% of this stuff. Some of it, is plausible, but the other junk is just that.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So if you nail everything with a pulse, regardless of either of your relationship status' or even if they are involved with your mother and you are considered to be beautiful you are a sex kitten and a temptress rather than a skanky cumbucket?

This is a confusing and murky comment as well:

sources tell Star that Morton, 55, could reveal the truth about the babies Angie lost when she was younger.

“I’m told she was pregnant two or three times,” says the family insider. “She was careless and wasn’t ready to be a mom.”
    When someone talks about losing a baby I tend to think miscarriage, but the second part of the statements reads as "not too good about using birth control correctly and having terminations to deal with the consequences.". So which is it? Sad but natural loss or medical intervention?

Elite Member

She's pregnant? hmmm

Anyways I took the not ready to be a mom part to be she miscarried maybe due to drug use, denial, drinking or what not. I miscarried at 20, I had no clue I was pregnant until I miscarried.

He did a Tom Cruise book? Anything good?

The bit that made me laugh was that Angie is stopping Jennifer from getting Oscar worthy roles. Yeeah right! Coz Jen would be offered those roles otherwise? Lol.

I wonder what Angie did for all the tabs to go after her like this at the same time, with their ridicules stories.

Last time was selling the baby pics to People this time? maybe sales are down? hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    The bit that made me laugh was that Angie is stopping Jennifer from getting Oscar worthy roles. Yeeah right! Coz Jen would be offered those roles otherwise? Lol.
    neither one of them have received oscar worthy roles in ages... I don't think AJ's girl interrupted deserved an oscar nom, let alone a win...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

who gives a shit if she did have abortions? if she wasn't ready to be a mother, she did the right thing getting rid of them.

of all the stuff there is to gossip about a person, i won't slam them for having abortions. it's always better than churning out crack babies by the dozen and then being a shitty parent to them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Jennifer and Oscar
    ya right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    neither one of them have received oscar worthy roles in ages... I don't think AJ's girl interrupted deserved an oscar nom, let alone a win...
    Angelina was nominated for an Oscar for Changeling.
    She was good, but yeah not worthy of an Oscar.
    I disagree about Girl, Interrupted. I thought she was brilliant in that.

I'm thinking maybe Jenn's team is planting some of these stories to explain why she doesn't get the roles. Better to blame it on Angie than face the facts.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Angelina was nominated for an Oscar for Changeling.
    She was good, but yeah not worthy of an Oscar.
    I disagree about Girl, Interrupted. I thought she was brilliant in that.
    Oh, I didn't think she was bad in Girl Interrupted - I thought she was playing herself. I've always thought if any of the gals from Girl, Interrupted should have actually WON, it should have been Brittany Murphy. I thought she was great in that movie.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information