Thread: Didn't take long: Miss California whores herself to anti-gay marriage group in ad

Red face Didn't take long: Miss California whores herself to anti-gay marriage group in ad

WASHINGTON (CNN) Carrie Prejean, the Miss USA contestant from California who famously declared her opposition to same sex marriage on the pageant stage, will star in a new $1.5 million ad campaign funded by the National Organization for Marriage.

Prejean was roasted by same-sex marriage advocates after she stood up for what she called "opposite marriage" (marriage between a man and a woman) when responding to a question from celebrity blogger Perez Hilton during the pageant. But she's also become a fresh-faced standard-bearer for the same-sex marriage opponents, who have rallied to her defense.

The National Organziation for Marriage has scheduled a press conference with Prejean in Washington on Wednesday to unveil the new ad, called "No Offense." (Yeah, no offense that you can't have equal rights. We're still BFF's, right?)

"She is attacked viciously for having the courage to speak up for her truth and her values," (bigotry? You wouldn't touch her if she was a racist. Fun double standard, eh) the group said in a press release. "But Carrie's courage inspired a whole nation and a whole generation of young people because she chose to risk the Miss USA crown rather than be silent about her deepest moral values." (HER moral values? Why do HER moral values apply to OTHER people?)

According to the group, the ad will call "gay marriage advocates to account for their unwillingness to debate the real issue: gay marriage has consequences." (for who? LOL)

The Miss California TV ad is the group's second. Their first, called "A Gathering Storm," ran in several states earlier and featured actors issuing ominous warnings about the threats posed by same-sex marriage.

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News
    DIE
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gathering storm? Aren't those the ads we've been making fun of in the political threads? Holy crap, how embarrassingly stupid is she?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yes, they are

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mQVT2SC3M0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGe8DwBs-s[/YOUTUBE]
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information