Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk Hogan “I totally understand O.J. Simpson”

Default Hulk Hogan “I totally understand O.J. Simpson”

April 15, 2009 --
    HULK Hogan is sounding homicidal over the way his wife Linda dumped him, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly started spending his money at the rate of $40,000 a month and dating "some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior," Rolling Stone reports. "I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it." He and Linda are battling it out in a Florida divorce court, where Linda's attorney claims she's entitled to use the car and that Hogan's claims against her are merely an attempt to control her love life.

HULK: I COULD KILL LIKE OJ- New York Post
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Linda better watch her back.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

What a twit. Yeah, like you didn't start all the cheating first with a woman that looks like your daughter, but I guess that's okay.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a hideous cretin.

I don't blame him. I would go crazy is some young punk, and a lazy ass bitch, were enjoying my hard earned money, too.

Wow what a stupid thing to say
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

What a dumbass thing to say.

"Misunderstood" and "taken out of context" in 3, 2, 1.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I don't blame him. I would go crazy is some young punk, and a lazy ass bitch, were enjoying my hard earned money, too.
    I can see being angry about it. I can see the frustration over not being able to enjoy the things your success has brought - btw, why the hell would he have to leave his home? why didn't she leave? I wouldn't leave my car there either! Yeah, they'd have had to drag me out but .... "Pulling an OJ" is not something to relate to & if you do, and you're a celeb - don't tell the fucking media that shit. He's setting himself up for restraining order territory here.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, I understand that, but he didn't actually say he understood OJ. I think he's just saying that he was at a point in his life that he could have really lost it and freaked out....and I don't blame him.

It's not like he didn't have his fun. Rumours are that he was responsible for busting up the marriage of Randy Poffo (Randy Savage) to Elizabeth Huelette (Ms Elizabeth), among others. Macho Man got dealt dirt but din't make a stink over it (for one thing he couldn't. Hogan was Mr Wrestling back then, and if Macho didn't take it like a good sport, he wouldn't have been able to work).

It was okay then, but now it's bad 'cause it's happening to him? I guess it was only a game up to the point where it got personal. He might be more sympathetic if he were an innocent victim, rather than some one many feel had it coming to him. He just got a dose of his own medicine, and long over due. He might be a lot less angry of he kept it in proportion.

It's like Chris Rock...."I'm not saying he should have killed her.....but I understand."
    Last edited by KrisNine; April 15th, 2009 at 11:34 AM.

I understand he's angry too but damn you might need to keep it tight. Next she'll be talking to any press that will listen and telling them he is out to get her.

he shouldj ust hire his kid to go out and drive into the wife
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    It's not like he didn't have his fun. Rumours are that he was responsible for busting up the marriage of Randy Poffo (Randy Savage) to Elizabeth Huelette (Ms Elizabeth), among others. Macho Man got dealt dirt but din't make a stink over it (for one thing he couldn't. Hogan was Mr Wrestling back then, and if Macho didn't take it like a good sport, he wouldn't have been able to work).

It was okay then, but now it's bad 'cause it's happening to him? I guess it was only a game up to the point where it got personal. He might be more sympathetic if he were an innocent victim, rather than some one many feel had it coming to him. He just got a dose of his own medicine, and long over due. He might be a lot less angry of he kept it in proportion.
    Hogan, Macho, and Ms Elizabeth was part of a role. It was in 1989 and it was just a skit.

She never left Randy for Hogan in real life (she did play Hogan's manager, but they never dated). She did date Macho and she also dated Luger, which is who she was dating when she died.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information