Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nadya Suleman and kids to star in new reality show

Default Nadya Suleman and kids to star in new reality show

Nadya Suleman and Kids to Star in New Reality Show | Hollyscoop

We all saw this coming at some point. It’s being reported that "Octomom" Nadya Suleman has finally struck a deal to star in a reality show that will chronicle her life as mother to 14 children.

According to In Touch Weekly, “Nadya Suleman’s reality show will chronicle the lives of the OctoMom and her 14 children 24/7. But this reality show comes with a twist.”

Brace yourself for this alleged “twist.” According to the magazine, the cameras will be following Nadya as she attempts to find a person to have a relationship with.

Talk about crazy! This woman just doesn’t know where to draw the line! Single mothers with one child have a hard enough time finding a good partner, let alone 14 children! Has she lost her mind?!

At this time, it’s still unknown which network got the rights to the show, but In Touch editor Kim Serafin says the series will be a cross between John & Kate Plus 8 and The Bachelor.

This has to be one of the most messed up things ever, and Gloria Alred agrees. She spoke with Ok! magazine today and expressed her feelings on crazy Nadya, saying, "When the cameras were not rolling she was absent from the babies and the nurses for significant blocks of time and never volunteered to feed the babies herself.”

She went on to say that Nadya asked the Angels In Waiting workers on several occasions if they would agree to being on a reality show.

Gloria added, “AIW is on the record telling her that they would not allow it because of the risk of infection from the presence of dirty cameras, audio equipment and electrical cords — and the concern for the emotional well-being of all of her children.”

Gloria also told Ok!, "If she is looking for men, she is looking for love in all the wrong places. Rather than doing a reality show, she needs to deal with the reality that she has 14 children who need her to be there with them to love them and be a real mother to them. That is the reality that she needs to face.

"Her children need a mother who will protect them and their privacy, not a mother who appears ready to auction off their privacy to the highest bidder."

This is just too sad for words. Those children are the ones who are being hurt the most in this situation. Where is Child Protective Services during this whole fiasco? If this isn't a red flag, we don’t know what is!

Sick.

Hello, child protective services? ANY DAY NOW!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And now I suddenly don't feel so bad for their SUV being smashed. F**k these idiots.

Why the FUCK would anyone watch that shit? I will boycott whatever channel shows that shit. The LAST thing someone with 14 kids needs to worry about is finding a fucking date.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I will boycott whoever airs this, and I do not say that lightly. Fuck this dumb bitch and whoever panders to her.

Where is CPS?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Why the FUCK would anyone watch that shit? I will boycott whatever channel shows that shit. The LAST thing someone with 14 kids needs to worry about is finding a fucking date.

"Here I come with bad plastic surgery and a camera crew - hello world!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

I will watch it.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Not me. I have no desire to watch her on anything unless CPS is coming to take her children.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

The first program to air will have her going bananas cos her lubra lips arent full enough and the babies are hungry wet, dirty and crying, and her mother is screaming...and oh-oh....here comes the CPS.......
    Jack I swear.

What happened to being celibate and devoting her life to her children until they finish high school?

If she was actually being a parent to those six children and eight newborns, she wouldn't have any time to look for a relationship.

the series will be a cross between John & Kate Plus 8 and The Bachelor.
    Let's then cross that with Fear Factor.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    What happened to being celibate and devoting her life to her children until they finish high school?

If she was actually being a parent to those six children and eight newborns, she wouldn't have any time to look for a relationship.
    My thoughts exactly. I thought all she ever wanted was to have children, not go on some reality show and find a man... what is going on!!! This is the craziest thing i have heard all day.

Wait, has anyone else thought about the irony of her threads being in the main gossip section (usually devoted to real celebs). I guess she really is a celeb now after all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I will boycott whoever airs this, and I do not say that lightly. Fuck this dumb bitch and whoever panders to her.
    yup, count me in on that boycott. gawd
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Wait, has anyone else thought about the irony of her threads being in the main gossip section (usually devoted to real celebs). I guess she really is a celeb now after all lol.
    wait wait... this is the craziest thing i heard all day. She is a celeb now. I'm wishing that it wont last tho.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information