Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Mitch McConnell's Hands...NSFM (Not Safe For Mealtime)

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^ It IS a struggle, isn't it?!
    Heavy is the heart that doesn't give a fuck...
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Didn't we have a thread or some posts about that? I did google that at some point and it was traumatizing.

So, normally I would say that's a side effect of blood thinners like coumadin, but that looks really awful even for that. And I've never seen it on someone's face? Just usually their arms, hands, legs...

eta - nope, googled coumadin and you can get those marks on your face. Homeboy's got some blood pressure problems/heart problems?

Serious side effects of Coumadin also include:

• death of skin tissue (skin necrosis or gangrene). This can happen soon after starting Coumadin. It happens because blood clots form and block blood flow to an area of your body. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have pain, color, or temperature change to any area of your body. You may need medical care right away to prevent death or loss (amputation) of your affected body part.
    • “purple toes syndrome.” Call your healthcare provider right away if you have pain in your toes and they look purple in color or dark in color.
    I'm on blood thinners after a minor heart attack and stent put in a few months ago, and I am the worlds most clumsiest person and often look like I've been in a fight after walking into things, particularly on my hands and arms from smacking them on things just by walking past a door or something stupid. I've had some doozies. But nothing like this. That it's also on his face is alarming. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Whatever it is, and as much as it pains me to say this about anyone, I hope it's karma at work and makes his life at least extremely uncomfortable. I'll just leave it at that.
    Brookie likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Didn't we have a thread or some posts about that? I did google that at some point and it was traumatizing.<br>
    <br>
    So, normally I would say that's a side effect of blood thinners like coumadin, but that looks really awful even for that. And I've never seen it on someone's face? Just usually their arms, hands, legs...<br>
    <br>
    eta - nope, googled coumadin and you can get those marks on your face. Homeboy's got some blood pressure problems/heart problems?<br>
    <br>
    <font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot">Serious side effects of Coumadin also include:</span></font><br>
    <ul><li style=""><strong>death of skin tissue (skin necrosis or gangrene)</strong>. This can happen soon after starting Coumadin. It happens because blood clots form and block blood flow to an area of your body. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have pain, color, or temperature change to any area of your body. You may need medical care right away to prevent death or loss (amputation) of your affected body part.</li>
    <li style=""><strong>“purple toes syndrome.”</strong> Call your healthcare provider right away if you have pain in your toes and they look purple in color or dark in color.</li>
    </ul>
    <br>
    <br>I'm on blood thinners after a minor heart attack and stent put in a few months ago, and I am the worlds most clumsiest person and often look like I've been in a fight after walking into things, particularly on my hands and arms from smacking them on things just by walking past a door or something stupid. I've had some doozies. But nothing like this. That it's also on his face is alarming. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Whatever it is, and as much as it pains me to say this about anyone, I hope it's karma at work and makes his life at least extremely uncomfortable. I'll just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    His lips are purple, too.
    It's surprising, I'd expect orange.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

^Hope you're doing better, Serendipity!

My aunt takes blood thinners for heart problems and it looks so painful - she gets those marks up and down her arms. My Dad also took it for a while and he too got a lot of marks, mostly on his hands. But yeah...McConnell could have necrotizing fasciitis and I won't lose any sleep about it, either.

PS. LOL about his lips being orange...I just caught that!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Hope you are completely on the mend Serendipity!

With this guy, my first thought is that it is all the vileness from the inside seeping out. He is a truly horrible human.

Good thing he's got his extra special government health care. I wonder if for even one millisecond he thinks about the people who might have his condition and he's trying to take away their health care. I wish him a speedy political death in the next few weeks so we don't have to see him ever again.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I wonder if for even one millisecond he thinks about the people who might have his condition and he's trying to take away their health care.
    It probably makes him cackle.
    BITTER likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I just read moscow mitch has Dutch Elm Disease and is headed for the chipper.
    BITTER and Brookie like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^Hope you're doing better, Serendipity!

My aunt takes blood thinners for heart problems and it looks so painful - she gets those marks up and down her arms. My Dad also took it for a while and he too got a lot of marks, mostly on his hands. But yeah...McConnell could have necrotizing fasciitis and I won't lose any sleep about it, either.

PS. LOL about his lips being orange...I just caught that!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Hope you are completely on the mend Serendipity!

With this guy, my first thought is that it is all the vileness from the inside seeping out. He is a truly horrible human.

Good thing he's got his extra special government health care. I wonder if for even one millisecond he thinks about the people who might have his condition and he's trying to take away their health care. I wish him a speedy political death in the next few weeks so we don't have to see him ever again.
    Sorry, just saw this. Doing much better thank you! Much better than McConnell it seems. Really cut up about that
    BITTER likes this.

Hope.ypu continue to recover Serendipity!

This guy said it wasn't anything for the public to know about not that he wasn't ill - it looks like some kind of burn or necrosis - is he diabetic? Has be been to the North pole recently? Is he a battered husband?
    The crustiness on his face looks like some kind of cut. Maybe he has some kind of cancer???? Maybe he is some kind of cancer?
    Serendipity likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information