Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson married his nanny!

Hit By Ban Bus!

The whole thing was kind of solemn that night, actually. I hear it can be different. I got the tickets from someone who's convinced that he is right on and not a con man. She couldn't go and offered them to me. I expected a lot more hype, but that night it was quieter and a lot more subtle than I expected it to be. Still orchestrated, though. The music was very solemn and devotional, calming. Not a tent revival, that's for sure.

You can still work the crowd, with solemn music. With chord changes and subtle changes in volume, lighting etc it can really have an effect.

A lot of devotional music is based on altering moods. The ways it's structured in itself can make people believe they are having a religious experience, they way it rises and peaks at the chorus, simple songs that build and build.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^True that. The Science of Sound is a very interesting subject. When I studied Indian Ragas in my 20's, I noticed how much they had an effect upon my moods and frame of mind. There are morning, afternoon, evening, night and dawn ragas. To this day, I cannot listen to a night raga in the morning or afternoon. It's just jarring. Night ragas have so much pathos. I much prefer the lighthearted afternoon or evening ragas, or the devotional, mystical morning ragas.

I have no doubt that Benny Hinn and other traveling evangelists use the highly devotional music to get people all into their hearts. Gooey stuff.

I do like Joel Osteen though. *Runs from thread!!*

Joel Osteen? I have nothing to say..

I love listening to Indian Bhajans though..
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, me too! Nice that this thread has gone from Thriller to Bhajans. I love them both

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    You could say he's a faniston of the Jacko Fanistons!
    He? Always had the impression that he was female. Always had that PMS aura to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    it's more of a hobby, really. They're so delusional and nonsensical that's it's a laugh riot. I'm sure the Britneytards are as bad.
    I saw a few Britney fans, pre-VMAs performance when the short clip of the rehearsal was posted on YouTube, saying she couldn't 'wait' until Britney 'shut the haters up' and that she will have 'Madonna run crying back to the kabbalah church' because the 'real queen of pop is back!' and ended with 'its britney bitch!' (I thinks she also may have mentioned that Madonna was wrinkly or something to that effect).

That was enough for me, so I just left it alone. If you get your kicks from talking to people like that, good for you than.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Only person I go all fantard for is my Bonnie Raitt. She's got tons of 'em and with good reason

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    He? Always had the impression that he was female. Always had that PMS aura to me.
    Close, bitchy homo aura. It's pink and it fucking hurts when it stabs you.

I saw a few Britney fans, pre-VMAs performance when the short clip of the rehearsal was posted on YouTube, saying she couldn't 'wait' until Britney 'shut the haters up' and that she will have 'Madonna run crying back to the kabbalah church' because the 'real queen of pop is back!' and ended with 'its britney bitch!' (I thinks she also may have mentioned that Madonna was wrinkly or something to that effect).

That was enough for me, so I just left it alone. If you get your kicks from talking to people like that, good for you than.
    Oh I do. It's fun to break them.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

we've learned so far:

if it LOOKS like a pedophile and ACTS like a pedophile... that doesn't necessarily mean it is a pedophile. Because rich people accused of crimes have NEVER had an advantage in making those crimes disappear. Nuh-uh.

Michael Jackson doesn't bleach his skin because it's impossible. In other news, Nicole Kidman's freckles are simply on vacation.

Grimm has PMS, because all displays of righteous anger have to be from women controlled completely by hormones. Anger can never be manifested by men or women NOT under the influence of hormones.

Mira went to a faith healer and it was as weird as we would imagine.

Did I miss anything??
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Hit By Ban Bus!

I attended a "mega-rally" that a faith healer held in Anaheim, California because someone gave me a free ticket and I was curious!

yeesh, Mira, I wasn't slagging you off. Believe me, if I wanted to insult you, you'd know it. I think it's kinda cool that you went. I just also think it's hilariously disjointed from a thread aboul Michael Jackson and his nanny!
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Hit By Ban Bus!

No, no I just posted that quickly earlier cuz I have company! No offense taken!

And yes I think segueing into Benny Hinn is hilariously, though come to think of it there are some spooky similarities.

Bychance, are you FF reincarnated as a Jacko fantard?
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    No, no I just posted that quickly earlier cuz I have company! No offense taken!

And yes I think segueing into Benny Hinn is hilariously, though come to think of it there are some spooky similarities.
    heheh ok cool.

Yeah, the whole masses of people in devotion, giving him money and forgiving his bad traits?

Actually Michael needs to work on that whole getting money thing. Bahrain, Ireland, none of it ever seems to work out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    we've learned so far:

if it LOOKS like a pedophile and ACTS like a pedophile... that doesn't necessarily mean it is a pedophile. Because rich people accused of crimes have NEVER had an advantage in making those crimes disappear. Nuh-uh.

Michael Jackson doesn't bleach his skin because it's impossible. In other news, Nicole Kidman's freckles are simply on vacation.

Grimm has PMS, because all displays of righteous anger have to be from women controlled completely by hormones. Anger can never be manifested by men or women NOT under the influence of hormones.

Mira went to a faith healer and it was as weird as we would imagine.

Did I miss anything??
    Sense and research.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information