Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson married his nanny!

This thread is becoming moot. Dead horse has been beat...and it looks something like this:

Jacko is a pedophile...nothing you say is going to change my mind about that. Karma will get his ass sooner or later.

That's all.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

HOLE-y crap! 5'11" and 120lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    This thread is becoming moot. Dead horse has been beat...and it looks something like this:

Jacko is a pedophile...nothing you say is going to change my mind about that. Karma will get his ass sooner or later.

That's all.
    I win.

You win? At what? Most people believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael Jackson is a creepy sickfuck. Just looking at him provokes a strong reaction.

Defend Micheal Jackson all you like, most people would not trust him with their children or adolescents.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Right and I wouldn't trust my kids or anyone around the people who control him. I think that is something that gets overlooked. There is no doubt in my mind that Michael Jackson has been controlled and manipulated for quite a while now - he was on top of the world and it's difficult to avoid being sucked in to things like the Mob. I don't know which Mob since there are so many.

But judging from the way he looks - like death - and the way he looks so tragic in that one pic - can't find it right now, it's the one of him looking down like he's stifling a sob - you just know they're propping him up a lot and occasionally he does pull it together to say something strong on his own behalf. That's my take on it anyway. Heard a horror story about the CO$ mob that got a hold of some 70's musicians who were never as big as MJ, so I don't doubt that some version of the foregoing is actually true.

Not that I'm excusing his behavior with children.

I win because no one has yet to give me any valid proof to their beliefs they're so confident in. (Not just this thread, but in general). Until anyone does, I will gladly say "I lost".

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    You win? At what? Most people believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael Jackson is a creepy sickfuck. Just looking at him provokes a strong reaction.

Defend Micheal Jackson all you like, most people would not trust him with their children or adolescents.
    Oh well, than.

If only those 'most people' would talk shit about R.Kelly who was without a doubt, guilty. Ironically, he was never tried in court, and they have only just now started selecting jurors (and the case is, to this day, still being pushed back constantly). And its been 5 years since the allegations, mind you. Of course nobody cares We'll still buy his CDs, where he continues to degrade young women, no less. Read the lyrics to 'I'm a flirt' Well, at least hes consistent.

But we're not talking about R. Kelly we're talking about Michael Jackson. The bottom line is Michael Jackson will never have the respect of the general public ever again, he has no credibility and has not for a long time. He is and will be viewed suspiciously. He behaves around children and adolescences in ways that make people extraordinarily uncomfortable, regardless of the allegations that he is a sexual predator.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

But we're not talking about R. Kelly we're talking about Michael Jackson. The bottom line is Michael Jackson will never have the respect of the general public ever again, he has no credibility and has not for a long time. He is and will be viewed suspiciously. He behaves around children and adolescences in ways that make people extraordinarily uncomfortable, regardless of the allegations that he is a sexual predator.
    We will only know the truth when he passes away. Thats how life is.

But aren't you convinced you know it already?

Since when does anyone have to prove up their beliefs and opinions?

In my - and a lot of other people's - opinion, Jackson has an unnatural interest in children and has almost certainly violated a few. Period.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I win.
    Ah, ok. Good for you. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

But aren't you convinced you know it already?
    I mean for everyone period; to finally give it a rest.

I seriously doubt Wacko Jacko is going to give molesting little boys a rest, but it's good that we have our own obsessed Jacko nutter to run around screaming of his innocence
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I seriously doubt Wacko Jacko is going to give molesting little boys a rest, but it's good that we have our own obsessed Jacko nutter to run around screaming of his innocence
    I am so glad I came to this thread - I have been looking high and low for one for the holidays and was just not having any luck at the usual places (Target, Macy's Neiman's....)

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, you keep thinking that.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information