Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson married his nanny!

Why try to defend him? Nobody is going to believe that he's anything other than a perverted sickfuck of a pedophile.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Why try to defend him? No smart person will be going to give one another the benefit of the doubt, and actually be objective for once in this small, narrow closed minded world. We're never going to believe he's anything other than what we already set our minds to, and that is a sickfuck pedophile perv. Yeah, I don't know or prove how I know this. But he's guily k thx bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl View Post
    Michael Jackson is a fucking weirdo that I don't know personally but still feel the right to judge him, and we [people who sit on the computer chair with cheetos sifting through teh pictures of Britney Spears' coochie and giggle at her custody problems and such] no matter what logical and evidential pieces of information that actually proves he is an innocent man can be said or provided to the general public because we want him to be a sicko pervy wacko case, we love making fun of him, cuz child abuse is so teh funny. If you think by posting all this BS (in the face of the cold, scientific evidence i.e. court documents, medical journals, the word of dermatologists who testified under oath, court transcripts, valid and legitimate articles) than you're sadly mistaken and wasting your time on us.
    Ignorance abounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Well for one, Jacko paid off the first kid the night before he was to go on the stand and describe Jacko's speckled junk. That was a civil trial.

After that, they changed the statutes in California that any abuse suit had to go to criminal trial firt (no cash, just jailtime) and then you could sue civilly after.

The second family didn't go after jacko in a civil suit after the criminal trial ended (with those jurors who went to party at neverland ranch i might add.. real unbiased)... kind of odd, isnt it..
    If I remember right, it was his family and a few invited fans who later had a celebration. I don't know anything about the jurors. But if it makes you happy, two of them tried and were offered money to get book deals on why they originally thought he was guilty. Don't know whatever became of them.

What you said above doesn't correlate on what I had gone through in the SG website.

Yes your ignorance abounds, you defend a man who is a complete pervert because you have a childhood crush on him. Isn't that right? or do you still like Thriller?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Oh my yesm, a number of them turned up at PedoRanch and had a grand ol time, then gave interviews after about how they "knew" he wasn't guilty from like the first day....

Just about as sane as that twat releasing the stupid doves, or that Corky looking fucktard quitting his job to camp out in front of the courthouse. Way to be homeless and crazy.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I didn't need to say all your babbling bullshit to get my point across.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Oh my yesm, a number of them turned up at PedoRanch and had a grand ol time, then gave interviews after about how they "knew" he wasn't guilty from like the first day....

Just about as sane as that twat releasing the stupid doves, or that Corky looking fucktard quitting his job to camp out in front of the courthouse. Way to be homeless and crazy.
    Listen, I'm not an overzealous fan. I don't release doves, I don't do impersonations, I don't follow his limos, I don't stalk him, I don't scream I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!11 KING OF POP!!!!!!!!11111 BURN TEH TABLOIDS!!!!!!!!1

But I will defend someone, if I think they deserve defending. Its not about who I am a fan of. I'll defend anyone, regardless of who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Yes your ignorance abounds, you defend a man who is a complete pervert because you have a childhood crush on him. Isn't that right? or do you still like Thriller?
    Assumptions and witty. Great...

Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl View Post
    I didn't need to say all your babbling bullshit to get my point across.
    My bullshit? It was a direct translation of your point. Don't shoot the messenger.

So let's talk about the baby dangling then? If the kiddie fiddling is too much?

That was bullshit on his part and fault. I don't justify the dumb things he does, or anyone, in any given subject matter. Those are things people bring upon themselves, and will be open to criticism. I won't try and justify Britney Spears driving a car with her baby in her lap instead of a car seat, but is it fair that the paparazzi stalk her every move, snap pictures of her barely 3 year old children?

I'm trying to figure out what wacko jacko has done to deserve defending, considering how many employees, business partners, lawyers, friends, victims of natural AND manmade disasters, his zoo animals, sultans, shieks, various charities of his that folded due to lack of activity, and whomever else he's screwed over.

Not to mention the insanity his of having kids SOLD to him like chattel from that demented potatosack of a dermatologist.

I mean, so the guy sang some catchy tunes 25 years ago. Whoopee.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

but Grimm, he's been persecuted! And after MJ bleached his skin for our sins...
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

That's ignorant, you're being ignorant.

^ Save teh chilren' and heal teh world.

Debbie Rowe wasn't just a dermatologist to Jackson, she was in a relationship with him [friendship, to be specific] for well over a decade in as well. Although MJ had divorced from Lisa Marie Presley in 1996, they were still seen together as far as 1999 [to my knowledge] even while he had married Debbie Rowe in 1997, and Lisa was also still friendly with Janet (and appeared in an interlude on her album). Lisa didn't give Michael a child (she already had two with her last husband Danny) and when you're pushing 40, I can imagine as a yearning father your wife having no intention in having kids is disappointment.

1997, The Velvet Rope CD Premiere Party.

Debbie Rowe with Michael in 1987.

Debbie Rowe with Michael in 1997

If you ever watched that Diane Sawyer interview in 2003 (when she was promoting that shitty lame album that nobody really cared about, people only wanting to know & asking her about MJ and Elvis) when Sawyer was on topic about her relationship, particularly when it came to end, she asked her what she thought and she said something akin to '...well, I think he went off and got someone pregnant, right?' with a laugh. Lisa was okay with MJ having a child with Rowe. So, the first pregnancy ended up in a miscarriage, than Prince was born, than Paris the next year. Although they had gotten married, like I said before, he was still with Lisa and Debbie was actually fine with it; its clear that her relationship with Michael wasn't romantic. Debbie Rowe never 'sold' her children to Michael Jackson. She decided to not partake in her children's lives when they got a divorce in '99.

She made that decision for herself. Michael's former employee of MJJProductions at this point in time became the children's nanny (you know, the lady this thread is actually about until we went off topic for 3 pages) Grace Rwaramba and since than she and Michael took care of the children, as well as being appointed the governess. Take any picture of Michael w/ his young kids in the late 90s; its always Grace with MJ, not Debbie.

When Debbie recently wanted custody back (why all of a sudden) one of her lame reasonings was because she said that Grace was Muslim, and being that the kids were Jewish, she found that problematic. Only that Grace isn't Muslim, and that Debbie has known Grace since she was hired as the nanny in the first place...so I don't know whats her deal (besides trying to get attention from MJ).

Okay, I've wrote enough for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    but Grimm, he's been persecuted! And after MJ bleached his skin for our sins...
    Yup, cause bleaching your skin is actually possible and..

She SOLD the children to him in exchange for a tidy sum of money, then went back and tried to sue him again for joint custody (again, she must have run out of cash)... she also told the prosecution in the molesto case that she'd offer testimony against wacko, and then when she was being questioned by the prosecution she did a complete 180 and said nothing but glowing things about him. At the time, she was emboriled in that custody battle and didn't want to fink Jacko off because he would not have been amenable to her getting any kind of custody after.

She SOLD them. Like cattle. For money. Period.

You can can put as much garnish as you want on a turd sandwich and it'll still taste like shit, despite all the jacko fantards who drool on and on about what a "beautiful gift" she gave jacko of LIVING HUMAN BEINGS... albeit for a continuing tidy sum, which they conveniently choose to ignore.

Lastly, bleaching your skin IS possible. You can get it done in europe and asia with hydroquinone or other agents. It's quite popular in india. It's banned in north america.

Funny enough, a lot of vitiligo sufferers use it to even out the blotches.
    Last edited by Grimmlok; November 9th, 2007 at 02:23 PM.

Somewhat O/T, but I just got an infraction for "insulting members". I get one? Anyway.

I don't know any "fantards" (again, I get an infraction?) that are in type of partial Debbie Rowe, much less for calling their children 'gifts'. Closer to the opposite. Or maybe the ones I know aren't the types that you come across. In any event...

They were never fighting over custody. It was always visitation. Geragos was in talks with Iris to give Debbie back some visitation rights. Once Oxman got involved he stopped all that. Mesereau told Debbie that was the best way to go about it. Put it on hold until the trial was over. They all knew Debbie would be called by the state. If she was being paid what MJ owed her, if she could see the kids again, the state could argue her testimony was positive ONLY because she got paid and could see her kids. So they didn't allow her to until it was all over. And she's visited with them a few times since the trial was over.

Mesereau knew how she'd testify. He knew she'd tell the truth because she hated Sneddon that much. They didn't tell MJ, so that's why Michael was nervous when she testified the first day. He was expecting her to lie. She was never in it for money. She knew she couldn't handle it. She did what she thought was best for her kids.

Thats basically all I know really, or remember. Correct me if I'm wrong.

lastly..

People that bleach their skin to remove scars and minor discolorations use creams with only hydroquinone, which is reversible and not permanent. This is why when you buy bleaching creams at the store, it will always tell you that the pigmentation you wanted to get rid of may reappear. Vitiligo patients use the medication monobenzylether of hydroquinone
    . Its very strong, and it is only prescribed to vitiligo patients.

She SOLD the children to him in exchange for a tidy sum of money, then went back and tried to sue him again for joint custody (again, she must have run out of cash)... she also told the prosecution in the molesto case that she'd offer testimony against wacko, and then when she was being questioned by the prosecution she did a complete 180 and said nothing but glowing things about him. At the time, she was emboriled in that custody battle and didn't want to fink Jacko off because he would not have been amenable to her getting any kind of custody after.

She SOLD them. Like cattle. For money. Period.

You can can put as much garnish as you want on a turd sandwich and it'll still taste like shit, despite all the jacko fantards who drool on and on about what a "beautiful gift" she gave jacko of LIVING HUMAN BEINGS... albeit for a continuing tidy sum, which they conveniently choose to ignore.

Lastly, bleaching your skin IS possible. You can get it done in europe and asia with hydroquinone or other agents. It's quite popular in india. It's banned in north america.

Funny enough, a lot of vitiligo sufferers use it to even out the blotches.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information