Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: Mama June...there are no words. NSFW OR LIFE!

May
    Bronze Member

After June was outed for dating her daughter's abuser, TLC should've permanently cut ties with her. It's such a huge betrayal. Whenever I see her face in magazines or commercials, it makes me so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    After June was outed for dating her daughter's abuser, TLC should've permanently cut ties with her. It's such a huge betrayal. Whenever I see her face in magazines or commercials, it makes me so angry.
    Absolutely. TLC does not mean what we think it means.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

TLC: Terrible Life Choices
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Dead yet?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

Dead yet?

Almost.

+12

+12

Wes Craven’s ‘The Hills Have Eyes’ One-Sheet-Courtesy of Blood Relations Co. I
    THE HILLS HAVE EYES Is Based on a REAL Story: The Thompson-Shannon Cave Clan. In 2007 TLC first introduced us to Mama June. THE HILLS HAVE EYES & NO TEETH is a classic horror tale of a family trapped in the Nevada desert and terrorized by a family of inbred mutants who smoke meth while living in the mountains.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

FROM “HOT” TO ABSOLUTELY NOT.

+12
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Dang, she lost her cap. I knew it would be only a matter of time until her makeover falls apart. She’s packing on pounds too.
    C_is_for_Cookie and DawnM74 like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

It fell out in a snack cake on the show. Then it fell out again in a sandwich.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Please tell me they've cancelled her show. No way should they be feeding her drug addiction and other bad behavior with a reality show salary.

Those bikini pics (especially that pink number) are so disgusting. They should have named the show "Putting Lipstick on a Pig (Never Works)". Because she'll always be a NOT.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Default MAMA JUNE Priority No. 1 ... NOT HONEY BOO BOO

Mama June's abandoned all of her responsibilities as a mother by choosing to stay with her BF, Geno Doak ... instead of raising Honey Boo Boo.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the family recently extended an olive branch to Mama June. They told her she can finally get her youngest daughter back, but with 2 big strings attached: dump Geno AND seek professional help.

We're told June said hell no to both.

As we first reported ... she looked worse for wear during a lunch outing with Geno, Monday in Hampton, GA. They both looked disheveled, and June still hadn't fixed her shattered veneers.

You'll recall, Geno drove his truck into the home he and June share a couple months ago, and was so wasted he couldn't walk.

Prior to that ... June's family staged an intervention that failed, and left Alana in tears.

Our sources say the family believes June's appearance Monday shows how desperate the situation is, but her refusal to get help -- along with Geno's presence -- is why Alana continues to live with her sister, Pumpkin.

We're told Alana's in a stable place now, despite her recent antics on social media ... when she pretended to snort cocaine. The family even took a recent trip -- sans June, of course -- to L.A. for vacay, and while they want their matriarch back, they want her to get help first.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/13/mama-...honey-boo-boo/

The lady taking this video cracks me up. But this nut-job that drove into the house should be locked up.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I wonder if the sister has any type of legal guardianship. If not, she should. June won't want HBB back until she runs out of money, and if she can use her again for a meal ticket. But HBB has pretty much aged out of the cute sassy little hillbilly girl niche.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

June is disgusting, demented, despicable - and so is TLC for continuing to give her a forum.

Poor HBB - but I have to say there is still something so appealing about her - and I like her sister as well. I'm not sure how these two girls managed to rise above their appalling mother, but at least it looks like they are trying mightily.

poor kid
    C_is_for_Cookie, sprynkles and czb like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yep but some times you are better off without the person/s that is doing the damage - “mother” or not.
    There was a picture of her with her sister & family & it was very cute.

Also her manager went after someone who was being nasty to HBB on IG so she’s not “alone”. Maybe she can get mental health support and grow up stronger & better balanced that her mom?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information