Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree375Likes

Thread: Mama June...there are no words. NSFW OR LIFE!

Well it didn't seem to matter (to whatever CPS the state has) when she was shacking up with that pedo that caused TLC to dump the first show.

Will felony possession of crack do it?

Would be just like one of these backward ass racist dumbfuck states (I can say that as I live in one) to say it's fine for her to be under the same roof with a kid fucker...and one who fucked (or whatever he did) her older sister...but draw the line at a crackhead (you know, that drug from the 80's that city folk in the ghettos used to die of) parent.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    and her breasts, did they look good? or rather, was it worth it to take the risk of going to a hand surgeon? just curious. if the pouch is just tissue (?), maybe something like spanx would help?
    Sorry, I missed this the last time this was in the news.

She scarred me for life. She and her sister had me a closed bedroom and they both showed me their breasts when I was having difficulty breastfeeding. Her sister laid out over $20K to a plastic surgeon (who didn't take insurance) for a breast reduction and hers looked the best. Very realistic and at least 30 years younger than she was. My MIL ... no, they did not look good. How can I explain this .... it was like a tube top made out of skin with a little dent in the middle. And he had taken a pinch of skin on each side and stitched it permanently together to look like a nipple on each side. Her plan back then was to get the areolae area tattooed to look more natural, but I doubt she went through with it. Her problem, and I would guess this is not uncommon, was that as soon as she found out she had cancer in her body, she wanted it out yesterday. If she had just given my ex two weeks to get everything together, she would have had one of the best plastic surgeons in the tri-state area and one of the best oncologists on the east coast. But she couldn't wait. The hand surgeon was a fraud and my ex found all kinds of things about him on the internet, but she wouldn't listen. Imagine, a hand surgeon in charge of your breast cancer and the resulting mastectomies. It makes me shudder. She was left permanently disfigured (I'd never tell her that) in the stomach and the breasts. And the infection and wound in her stomach almost left her dead from sepsis.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Dear God! Those mugs shots are straight from "The Hills Have Eyes."
    Dem’ sure are some Hill people. All Mama June needs is a chicken bone necklace.

+7

DawnM74, sprynkles, cheray and 1 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Is crack how she lost all the weight? Cuz I see she's missing a chin.
    DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Damn, this woman is hideous. Shame on TLC for making this loser rich, and for foisting her and her brood on an unwitting public. No one should even know these people exist.

OCD

I can't believe he's 42. I googled his name + criminal record and he has a lengthy rap sheet, mostly drugs and robbery. No sex crimes, but he has had mental health issues. Probably from the crack.

She grosses me out and she belongs in jail for child abuse. I hate women like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well it didn't seem to matter (to whatever CPS the state has) when she was shacking up with that pedo that caused TLC to dump the first show.

Will felony possession of crack do it?

Would be just like one of these backward ass racist dumbfuck states (I can say that as I live in one) to say it's fine for her to be under the same roof with a kid fucker...and one who fucked (or whatever he did) her older sister...but draw the line at a crackhead (you know, that drug from the 80's that city folk in the ghettos used to die of) parent.
    I think this sums up the entire situation nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I can't believe he's 42. I googled his name + criminal record and he has a lengthy rap sheet, mostly drugs and robbery. No sex crimes, but he has had mental health issues. Probably from the crack.

She grosses me out and she belongs in jail for child abuse. I hate women like this.
    When I saw that he was born in 1975, I couldn't get over that either.

For her part, she's a useless piece of shit who did not deserve children.
    DawnM74, Nevan and Lalasnake like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Damn, this woman is hideous. Shame on TLC for making this loser rich, and for foisting her and her brood on an unwitting public. No one should even know these people exist.
    Exactly. It's awful that this white trash bitch got a show in the first place, but then getting another one AFTER the pedo boyfriend scandal was even worse. And getting all the free plastic surgery to make her "hot" yeah right, trash is trash no matter what she weighs. And then the kid gets on Dancing with the Stars. I do feel sorry for the kid though, with a mother like that. She only cares about her when she can make money off of her. She goes from a pedo boyfriend to a crackhead, good choices there. Mother of the year.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Exactly. It's awful that this white trash bitch got a show in the first place, but then getting another one AFTER the pedo boyfriend scandal was even worse. And getting all the free plastic surgery to make her "hot" yeah right, trash is trash no matter what she weighs. And then the kid gets on Dancing with the Stars. I do feel sorry for the kid though, with a mother like that. She only cares about her when she can make money off of her. She goes from a pedo boyfriend to a crackhead, good choices there. Mother of the year.
    What low rent reality shows are left for this family? Sadly most will probably end up being on My 600 lb Life. My guess is she maintaining her weight loss with the crack. There is no way this family could ever learn to live off healthy food or manage with portion control. Her only option to keep from blimping back up is stimulants. I do remember her getting that chin lift from the clips I saw online. I remember seeing that had the most painful procedure which is a total body lift. I hear the pain from that surgery is horrendous so if she does end up gaining all the weight back, what a waste. All joking aside she dangerous for her kids. The fact she continues to bring felons around is mind boggling. Sugar Bear looks like Mr. Cleaver compared to her crazy ass.
    Trixie, DawnM74 and mostroop like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I think I've already said it in this thread, but it was very telling that June made sure to go through that big weight loss journey for her supposed transformation but did nothing about Alana's weight.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Hold on, she had 4 kids and3 of the men have convictions for child abuse & the 4th is a burgular? WTF is this shit???
    DawnM74 and mostroop like this.

https://www.newidea.com.au/honey-boo-boo-unrecognisable

That poor kid...

I didn't realize three of the fathers had convictions for child abuse. WTF?

Well wiki isn’t always right....
    HeartShapedBox likes this.

But it's not always wrong either.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information