Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Mama June...there are no words. NSFW OR LIFE!

She is a fucking ugly cunt, not because of how she looks but how racist and awful she acts.

That said, good on her for going from obese to reasonably healthy. I did not need to see it all in a shitty "swimsuit" but you do you boo.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

^^ I'm not sure it was done reasonably healthy. I don't watch this show so I don't know all the details, but she's still very chubby in certain places and "normal" in others. That tells me that most, if not all, her weight loss was through plastic surgery. If you're dieting and losing weight, it's eventually going to show everywhere, not just the chin or her stomach or her chest. Just my opinion.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

fgg

being less fat doesn't equal healthy.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^ I'm not sure it was done reasonably healthy. I don't watch this show so I don't know all the details, but she's still very chubby in certain places and "normal" in others. That tells me that most, if not all, her weight loss was through plastic surgery. If you're dieting and losing weight, it's eventually going to show everywhere, not just the chin or her stomach or her chest. Just my opinion.
    She had the gastric sleeve surgery and lost nearly 300 pounds before she had extensive skin removal. Speaking as someone who had gastric bypass and rapidly lost over 100 pounds when looking back at pictures over those months, I lost from the "top to the bottom" meaning most noticeable at first was my face, then chest.

My stomach is and continues to be a problem area. It's still basically all fat and out of proportion with the rest of me. It was before surgery as well. I always had arms and legs that were "skinny" for someone my size. The only way to really remedy the fatty stomach that is to have reconstructive surgery. I think it's rare for anyone who looses a significant amount of weight to be proportional or not have some, if not a lot, of loose skin.

If you watch the show, June has worked hard to loose and maintain. She struggles to stay on track food wise, she struggles to continue working out, etc. uch like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I lost from the "top to the bottom" meaning most noticeable at first was my face, then chest.

My stomach is and continues to be a problem area. It's still basically all fat and out of proportion with the rest of me. .
    I am natural skinny (and not a big eater) and all my weight is in my stomach. If I lose a pound my face falls in but that bloody stomach will still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I am natural skinny (and not a big eater) and all my weight is in my stomach. If I lose a pound my face falls in but that bloody stomach will still be there.
    I have an estimated 12-15 pounds of fat and skin on my belly still. It's really annoying trying to buy pants.

My MIL had a double mastectomy after/during breast cancer. She just wanted it "out". She had heard about this HAND SURGEON who had received a grant (or whatever it's called) to do experimental mastectomies and then rebuild "breasts" from stomach fat/tissue. My ex PLEADED with her to not do it and offered her surgery at the hospital where he works. But there was a process so she turned him down. The HAND SURGEON was able to do the surgery in a matter of days. She had pretty severe complications from the stomach wound where he took the fat/tissue and went back to the hospital. When she got home, she had nurses aids popping in and out several times a day to check and clean the wound for weeks. Anyway, after all of that, she was left with a moderate sized pouch in her belly. If you saw her in a bathing suit, she looked pregnant. And everybody kept telling her that was a known complication of the surgery she just had. I went with her for a three mall all day trek to find jeans that would fit her. Guess where we found the ones that were the the most flattering and most comfortable ... in the Motherhood Maternity section of Macy's. AFAIK, she still wears maternity jeans and shorts.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I tend to put most of my weight on in my stomach and recently experimented with buying maternity clothes. They're awesome! They are flattering for my body type and comfortable. All the clothes I was trying on made me look pregnant anyway, so I thought why not wear clothing meant for pregnant women? It was a perfect solution.
    Nevan and BelledeJour like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    My MIL had a double mastectomy after/during breast cancer. She just wanted it "out". She had heard about this HAND SURGEON who had received a grant (or whatever it's called) to do experimental mastectomies and then rebuild "breasts" from stomach fat/tissue. My ex PLEADED with her to not do it and offered her surgery at the hospital where he works. But there was a process so she turned him down. The HAND SURGEON was able to do the surgery in a matter of days. She had pretty severe complications from the stomach wound where he took the fat/tissue and went back to the hospital. When she got home, she had nurses aids popping in and out several times a day to check and clean the wound for weeks. Anyway, after all of that, she was left with a moderate sized pouch in her belly. If you saw her in a bathing suit, she looked pregnant. And everybody kept telling her that was a known complication of the surgery she just had. I went with her for a three mall all day trek to find jeans that would fit her. Guess where we found the ones that were the the most flattering and most comfortable ... in the Motherhood Maternity section of Macy's. AFAIK, she still wears maternity jeans and shorts.
    and her breasts, did they look good? or rather, was it worth it to take the risk of going to a hand surgeon? just curious. if the pouch is just tissue (?), maybe something like spanx would help?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Crack is Whack!

+7

Charged: Mama June's mugshot was released by authorities on Tuesday, the day after she was charged by officials in Macon County for possession of crack cocaine, which is a felony

On Monday, officials in Macon County charged the reality star with a felony for the possession of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor for possession of drug paraphernalia, according to The Blast

3/19 8:20 AM PT — The booking photos for Mama June and her boyfriend have been released … and they’re not pretty.

EXCLUSIVE

Mama June may be taping the next season of her reality show behind bars because she is facing hard time after getting arrested for the alleged possession of crack cocaine.
    Officials in Macon County, Alabama tell The Blast the reality star was charged Monday morning over an arrest that occurred last Wednesday following an alleged domestic dispute between the star and boyfriend, Geno Doak.

We’re told Shannon was charged with a felony for possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor for possession of drug paraphernalia. The controlled substance is listed as crack cocaine, and the paraphernalia was noted by officials as showing evidence of crack cocaine residue and was determined to be recently used.

We’re told the reality star faces up to 1-year in jail on the felony drug charge, and a date for her arraignment has not been set. Meanwhile, the newest season of Shannon’s reality show, “Mama June: From Not to Hot” premiered last Friday on WEtv.
    The network has not yet commented on their relationship with Shannon, or the future of her reality show.

https://theblast.com/mama-june-crack...arged-alabama/
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I only wish she'd done that years ago and lost all her kids.

This thread came up right at the same time the celebrities death pool thread did and wondered if the two things were connected.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Dear God! Those mugs shots are straight from "The Hills Have Eyes."
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; March 19th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.
    SHELLEE, sprynkles, emkat and 5 others like this.

these people are an x-files episode waiting to happen.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So where was Honey Boo Boo while these two lovebirds were smoking crack and domestic disputing loud enough enough to get the cops called?

Eating her feelings at Sugar Bear and Orca's I hope.

Can they just let one of this poor kid's grown sisters have custody?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Big question .... is he a felon pedophile??

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information