Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Jared Kushner

He's 39. I'm just sayin'...
    Lalasnake and Angeli like this.

Dare I say, he also got his lips larger?

The deal breaker is hearing him speak. Minnie Mouse has a more masculine voice than that.
    BITTER, Brookie and HWBL like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    agree. and in that 4th pic, dude looks like a caricature of an SS officer. not sure if that's the look he was going for.
    I am so glad that you said that CZB because it was the main thought in my head but I didn't want to vocalise it knowing that he is Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    bitch looks like a waxy, haunted victorian doll.
    What’s the Secret to Jared Kushner’s Doll-Like Skin? Unearned Confidence

The president’s son-in-law spoke from the White House on Thursday. “Kushner is an idiot” was trending on Twitter by Friday.
    By Kenzie Bryan

It’s hard to underestimate Jared Kushner’s ability to fail. He has a strong track record. His failures include running a storied New York media title into the ground and saddling his family real estate company with a record-setting purchase of 666 Fifth Avenue (before an investor agreed to bail them out a little over 10 years later). It wasn’t a big surprise when he failed to broker peace in the Middle East, nor is it a surprise that his role in the White House Coronavirus Task force is questionable at best. He spoke from the White House on those efforts on Thursday. “Kushner is an idiot” was trending on Twitter by Friday.For Kushner’s manifold responsibilities as an unelected official in his father-in-law’s administration, the public is rarely treated to his appearance in front of live news cameras and microphones—for whatever reason. We got one Thursday, and while it raised plenty of questions, I want to focus briefly on his very clear and moist skin. Here, behold his glow as he tries to shift blame of the ventilator shortage from the federal government to the states:

t’s hard to underestimate Jared Kushner’s ability to fail. He has a strong track record. His failures include running a storied New York media title into the ground and saddling his family real estate company with a record-setting purchase of 666 Fifth Avenue (before an investor agreed to bail them out a little over 10 years later). It wasn’t a big surprise when he failed to broker peace in the Middle East, nor is it a surprise that his role in the White House Coronavirus Task force is questionable at best. He spoke from the White House on those efforts on Thursday. “Kushner is an idiot” was trending on Twitter by Friday.

There’s no denying that his skin is pretty good, despite his resemblance, some say, to a wet “haunted doll.” The haunted part is likely thanks to the way that it hangs across his bone structure. But having doll-like skin is generally considered good; that smooth clarity is what we’re all aiming for with our facials and our topicals.

So what’s his secret? We know that he “exfoliates” his friends—but may or may not exfoliate his skin? Does having a thin layer of flop sweat at all times work as a kind of moisturizer? Is the growing arch of his brow a consequence of Botox? Maybe! These are all fine guesses. But I think the major reason he is unwrinkled is an unearned confidence. He’s reportedly been calm, cool, collected, and convinced this pandemic is “more about public psychology than a health reality.” As Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman wrote Wednesday, he told White House staff in confidence that he believes the state of New York, which currently has 102,863 confirmed coronavirus cases and nearly 3,000 dead at the time of writing, is overestimating its need for ventilators. “I have all this data about ICU capacity. I’m doing my own projections, and I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this. New York doesn’t need all the ventilators,” he said. (As Michelle Goldberg pointed out in the New York Times Opinion section, Kushner all but confirmed as much publicly yesterday, saying, “People who have requests for different products and supplies, a lot of them are doing it based on projections which are not the realistic projections.”)With that kind of confidence, it’s possible he’ll never wrinkle.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/202...shner-skincare
    Brookie and Lalasnake like this.

There probably is a picture in his attic which is wrinkling very badly.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I find him gross. He reminds me of so many of the accountants at my old KPMG job. Uptight, snobbish, slightly effeminate, Republican.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Why are his hands so red in the above pic? Is that some sort of a symptom of something?

caught red-handed
    czb, HWBL, BITTER and 5 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.
    czb, Brookie, HWBL and 4 others like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Silver Member

I think if you look up "supercilious" in the dictionary, the definition will include a picture of Jared as an illustration.

I keep wondering if he added the dimple in his chin too.
    Brookie, BITTER, Trixie and 2 others like this.

I'm wondering if he had chemical peels to his face. And I agree about the chin dimple.
    BITTER likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He definitely had his eyes done. He went from hooded eyelids to hollow.

His transition to old, lesbian woman is almost complete. While most men who fuck with their faces start looking like that after 50 or 60, this goon will have done it by 40
    sprynkles, BITTER, Trixie and 3 others like this.

Apart from plumping the lips and the waxy skin texture, the bulk of the startling work appears to have been done since last summer.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    He definitely had his eyes done. He went from hooded eyelids to hollow.

His transition to old, lesbian woman is almost complete. While most men who fuck with their faces start looking like that after 50 or 60, this goon will have done it by 40
    Thanks for the chuckle!!!
    Icepik likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

He also definitely had some hair laser removal, noone can have skin that looks that smooth if you shave every day.
    He really looks like one of those creepy dolls. I wonder who, between him and Ivanka, had the most procedures
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information