Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Chelsea Clinton

Jeez wasn't she kicked around enough for her looks as a kid. I saw way scarier shit in Walmart over the weekend and I'm not posting about it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It just looks like she has gained a bit of weight, not surprising since she's pushing 40 and had kids fairly recently. Agree about the hair though, she should embrace her curls.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Jeez I thought she must have got her lips done or a bad facelift or something. How is this scary?
    Waterslide and gas_chick like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

It's a strange time to be alive when a person who just looks like a normal person is deemed scary.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    and i would love to have a drink with her and find out what she thinks of ivanka now. i bet they aren't pals anymore ....
    Oh, but if they were? To be a fly on the wall for those conversations...

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i like chelsea but yeah, i agree the long straight hair isn't her friend. she should cut it and embrace her curls. that top is hideous too.
    The top reminds me of my kindergarten teacher...so I guess that's kind of the aesthetic she was aiming for?

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Jeez wasn't she kicked around enough for her looks as a kid. I saw way scarier shit in Walmart over the weekend and I'm not posting about it.
    And I didn't manage to grab gas chick's quote (eta - yes, I did, but it was hiding on me), but yeah, she's been kicked around enough and had to deal with so much crap in the public eye in the midst of growing up. I know I could not have gotten through it with as much composure as she has.
    SHELLEE, gas_chick and Angeli like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

No we are not bullying Chelsea today or any other day. She's far above looks and superficial shit. Chelsea really looks like the nicest person on the planet in these photos.

I still remember her first pictures as shy teenager,wild hair and forced smile.It made me want to hug her.I have a soft spot for her and i think she carried herself with dignity all these years in the public eye!

I always felt bad for the crap she got as a kid about her looks. Nothing wrong with her, she's just normal looking.
    gas_chick, Waterslide, czb and 1 others like this.

And lord knows its a damn crime to be an plain-looking woman in the public eye.
    effie2, Sarzy, czb and 10 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I still remember her first pictures as shy teenager,wild hair and forced smile.It made me want to hug her.I have a soft spot for her and i think she carried herself with dignity all these years in the public eye!
    She was just a quiet kid who had to grow up with larger than life parents and yes she had/has immense privilege but she was also forced to live her life in the public spotlight even though itís probably the last thing she would have chosen for herself and you can tell it definitely affected her. Imagine having your dad's sexual escapades made public, and in excruciating detail...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And lord knows its a damn crime to be an plain-looking woman in the public eye.
    yup. if this qualifies as Just Plain Scary, then i'd hate to see who else would have their pics posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    She was just a quiet kid who had to grow up with larger than life parents and yes she had/has immense privilege but she was also forced to live her life in the public spotlight even though it’s probably the last thing she would have chosen for herself and you can tell it definitely affected her. Imagine having your dad's sexual escapades made public, and in excruciating detail...
    she ended up taking a break from stanford, too much stress for her.

I see nothing scary here. She looks like a very kind, normal and friendly person. She doesnít deserve this thread.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

When she was little I thought she was a plain Jane and when when she grew up shed probably come into her own, but she is still a plain jane. However looks arent everything I guess and she seems to have made a good path into her own life.
    Jack I swear.

I've always liked Chelsea. Sure, she's no beauty but who cares? She's accomplished and kind. I knew a girl who met her when her father was President, Hillary and Chelsea were visiting Greece for the torch lighting ceremony of the 1996 Olympics. My friend was the same age as Chelsea and her parents were involved in some part of that so she was made to hang out with Chelsea so there'd be someone Chelsea's age. She had nothing but nice things to say about Chelsea, said she was shy but very nice and humble. You'd never guess her father was president of the United States.
    Waterslide, Brookie and gas_chick like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information