Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Celebrity close-ups

I've always found Kate Moss ugly as fuck. But try convincing other bitches of this....
    Air Quotes, GRuser1, aggie and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Damn, Harry Styles is a pimply mess. I think the majority of these ladies' could have avoided or delayed skin problems with some sunscreen. Are they allergic to it or something? Kate Moss is allergic to the dentist.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I saw a woman getting one of those Persian hair removals once, with the whirling twisted string that catches all the fine hair, too. Looked like torture to me.
    Threading! I love it and it's all I do for my eyebrows. It's a lil painful but you get used to it.

Regarding Selena, Emma, and the other YOUNG ones. That's why they're skin looks so good, age. LOL

Good thing Proactiv hasn't seen these yet, they may ask Katy to stop shelling out their product.

I noticed a lot of their teeth weren't as perfect as I would think. At first glance Kelly Ripa looks like she's wearing those hillbilly teeth you buy in a costume shop
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

When I went in to get my hair colored the other day, I went and got my face waxed due to this thread.
    Bellatheball likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Threading! I love it and it's all I do for my eyebrows. It's a lil painful but you get used to it.

Regarding Selena, Emma, and the other YOUNG ones. That's why they're skin looks so good, age. LOL

Good thing Proactiv hasn't seen these yet, they may ask Katy to stop shelling out their product.

I noticed a lot of their teeth weren't as perfect as I would think. At first glance Kelly Ripa looks like she's wearing those hillbilly teeth you buy in a costume shop
    haha true about katy

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    I can excuse the bad skin but I can't get past that much facial hair. These women are in the public eye and they've never heard of a Finishing Touch trimmer? There are makeup artists just troweling glop into those wads of face hair? What?

Hey Penelope, you can get yours for $14.99 at any Walmart. They come in lady colors and are right next to the Wet-n-Wild cosmetics.
    I don't get the hair thing either. It's so easy to fix. I watched my hairdresser remove women's facial hair with a thread within minutes. Even on the cheeks. It's much gentler than waxing because it doesn't rip the skin off.

Huge pores and wrinkles on the other hand are a more difficult problem. I read that cremes and lotions can't have much of an effect because they can't get past the epidermis. But the collagen fibres are located deeper, in the dermis. Cremes can only plump up the little dry lines in die epidermis but they can't improve deep wrinkles. In order to fix deep lines and huge pores you have to do something more invasive like laser treatment, microdermabrasion or AHA peelings which remove the top layer of skin. So I am not surprised at all that even rich people have bad skin.

But suncreen probably could have prevented a lot of damage on some oof these celebs.

The thing about removing facial hair though is - what happens when it starts growing back? I wax my lip and a little under my chin but no way am I doing the rest of my face. It's hairy but lucky for me I don't have people shoving cameras in my face taking close ups of my skin, so I really don't give a fuck. It looks fine to me.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

These are so unfair! (Although, I must admit I enjoyed them). I'm surprised that these women who have the access and means to the best cosmetic treatments possible, don't take better care of their skin. I guess they prefer covering up all the faults with tons of foundation, which is visible in those pictures. Interesting to see the heavy contouring esp on Nicki Minaj and the popular use of fake eyelashes (bottom lashes as well as top).

The blackheads on Katy (sp?) Perry and Christina A are making me go into "POP THEM!" seizures.

^^Wow, Taylor Swift has really gorgeous skin.

Christina Aguilera looks like she powdered her face with Cheetos dust.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

kirstie Alley looks like Tony Curtis there!

WTF Taylor has amazing skin. I never noticed before. Gaga's makeup usually looks great from far away but close up it looks so caked on. Oi

Saving this thread for when I have bad skin days....... What? It will make me feel better.

Who is this...? I can't place him.

DAP

That might be Tom Hardy.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information