Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities who have NOT aged well at all!

^^She's married to a plastic surgeon, lol.

It's amazing how bad some plasic surgeons are - IMHO they outnumber the good. One that shows such restraint is a treasure.

Besides overly agressive eye jobs, the other crime against beauty is bad brow lifts. Messing around with anatomical proportions like that? The whole idea of plastic surgery for aging is to look younger, not like a different person (or not like a person at all).

Found this about La Liz:

With the older method called a coronal lift, hair-bearing scalp was removed and the hairline moved up, often unnaturally high. Since her coronal lift, Liz Taylor has been forced to wear bangs. If you look closely, you'll see how receded her hairline is.

Mid Face Lift - Scarless facelift - midface lift - Beverly Hills - endoscopic brow lift - forehead lift - minimally invasive surgery

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    ^^She's married to a plastic surgeon, lol.
    ...actually I think she's married to a cardiac surgeon, and I'm thinking he specializes in children's surgery. You ARE talking about Jaclyn Smith? If not, nevermind.....
    Playful~

Hit By Ban Bus!

isn't victoria principal the one married to a plastic surgeon?

^^Yes, I was incorrect. Obviously my memory isn't aging well! Mary Tyler Moore is another one married to a plastic surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Egolita View Post
    isn't victoria principal the one married to a plastic surgeon?
    Not anymore. There was a nasty breakup and accusations of domestic abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    Redford looks freaky because of his overdone bleph - he's got the Carol Burnett effect where the eyes lose their signature expression. In his earlier pictures his eyes had a trademark squinty look that look that made him so attractive. Now he looks like he just saw a ghost. It's amazing how a bad eye job can change a person's entire look.
    ^Agreed. It's depressing to see what he looks like now. I mean, he's always had bad skin, you could already seen it in his prime that he wasn't going to age well. But I thought he'd never get into it, because he was one of the most vocal people against PS, saying it made everybody look more or less similar. And then, about one or two months after he'd said that the last time, he showed up on some red carpet with the scarriest, botched eyejob I'd seen up til then! He was aging badly, but at least he looked like an older version of himself. Now, I don't know what he's turned himself into. Watch the special edition DVD of All The President's Men bonus material. It's downright scary!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    Liz Taylor has had SCADS of plastic surgery! She gets it touched up every so often.
    ^Yeah, and she's one who keeps denying it. She's another one who looked older in the nineteen seventies than she does now. It was especially obvious she had to have had PS after she lost tons of weight in the eighties (around the time she was married to that Fortensky guy) yet she came out of it with NO hanging skin at all! and the tightest jawline ever! Freak.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Not anymore. There was a nasty breakup and accusations of domestic abuse.
    ^Yeah, I think under abuse she understands a husband plastic surgeon who no longer wants to perform surgery on his spouse
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bump.

No matter what people (even some here) say, I think my old decrepit hunk is not aging well,
    especially when I compare him to people his age and even older in real life. I'm glad he's aging
    gracefully, but time is not kind to him.

Elizabeth Taylor is aging like hell, considering the amount of PS she's had, she really looks old
    for her (only) 75 years. And from her last public appearance I get the feeling that 1) she ain't
    all there anymore (Alzheimer's?) 2) she might not make it much longer..... Compare her in
    December 2007 (orange gown) with September 2008 (black gown), especially the look in her
    eyes changed in my opinion.

George Hamilton: I liked this guy for the longest time, thought he was aging relatively well, despite
    the mother of all tans. But lately due to his "Siegfried & Roy/Barry Manilow" PS and his new orangy
    tan he's truly entered horror territory
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I don't know if she has been mentioned or not, but I don't think Felicity Huffman is aging very well. She's around 44 or 45 now and if didn't know I would have put her closer to 50.
    ssabmud

^Was she ever mildly good-looking?
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Aging well is such a relative term in Hollywood. In middle America, Felicity Huffman would probably be considered to be aging well. She does look her age which is fine. Unfortunately, we're talking about Hollywood, where almost everybody enhances their looks in one way or the other. If you don't have work done, then you're seen as aging badly versus normally.

For me, Elizabeth Taylor is aging well in appearance because of the health issues she's had to overcome. Cognitively and neurologically, she'll have it rough, I guess. If she were healthy these past years and looking like that, different story.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Oh my. I hadn't seen Liz Taylor for a looong time. Those recent pictures break my heart because she's no longer 'there'. It looks like she's died already but her body hasn't realized it yet.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Elite Member

I am probably going to get slammed for this, but to me this thread is just mean. These individuals are our aging superstars who gave us their time and talent, whether we appreciated it or not. I find it so disrespectful to criticize and slam a person going into or in their twilight years. I really hope all here are so perfect you will never age and/or fight health conditions that can and does rob one of their youth.

Shame on you.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I didn't know Brooke Shields was one of our aging superstars.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information