Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ashlee Simpson before surgery with plumped-up lips, fake hair and no make-up

I was not aware of my settings. I'm trying to fix it but I am a techological moron.

Oi oi! Sheesh, I'm gone a couple of hours and miss the excitement... Seriously, I'd rather be trashing ASSlee than anyone here
    I don't see any logic however, in saying that people who don't like PS are somehow envious, I really don't. I mean, there's gotta be people who keep it real as well, non? Some of us love our flaws, it can actually be done! People just choose to focus on themselves in a more positive or a more nhegative way, and I choose to think more positively. I'm only human, I can't possibly like everything about myself, but I don't think PS helps when you have real self esteem issues. I'd rather work on being happy with everything that is good and positive about me than be in pain and spend thousands just to fit in with what other people consider pretty, which I don't even like all that much myself. I mean, it's a way of life, what can I say. I'm not judging anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    Oi oi! Sheesh, I'm gone a couple of hours and miss the excitement... Seriously, I'd rather be trashing ASSlee than anyone here
    OMG!!! ASSlee is so funny!!!
    And it fits that bitch perfectly!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

whoa!!

ok, first off, no one is envious or upset about people getting PS. It's just that if you're having PS for vanity's sake, then admit it and move on. Ashlee Simpson looks nice after her PS, but she 1. wasn't ugly before and 2. can't even admit to doing it now.

I was in a major car accident and had to have PS done on my face 3 times. I would NEVER dream of having PS if it weren't for that. It hurts too damn much. My best friend, however, got a nosejob at 16 and it totally turned her life around. She removed the bump from her nose like NK will be doing. AND she had insurance claim it as a deviated septum.

But here's the thing...we're now in our thirties, and many girls I know are asking about her nose. If it's natural, and her insecurities didn't go away because of it. She couldn't accept herself as she was, and that's an internal issue. NK, get your nosejob and rock on. I just hope you're safe, you come out with the results you want, and that you feel at ease in the end.

I just can't support PS unless it's an extreme case.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post
    whoa!!

ok, first off, no one is envious or upset about people getting PS. It's just that if you're having PS for vanity's sake, then admit it and move on. Ashlee Simpson looks nice after her PS, but she 1. wasn't ugly before and 2. can't even admit to doing it now.

I was in a major car accident and had to have PS done on my face 3 times. I would NEVER dream of having PS if it weren't for that. It hurts too damn much. My best friend, however, got a nosejob at 16 and it totally turned her life around. She removed the bump from her nose like NK will be doing. AND she had insurance claim it as a deviated septum.

I just can't support PS unless it's an extreme case.
    Agree. This is the same idea I supported a few posts ago in this same topic. You're so damn right!!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Frankly, I'd rather drop all that money on a children's hospital than my face, but that's just me.
    oh, geeeezzz...

spare me.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

sorry but she was a fugly ass girl.

Yeah, and did the above fact really change with all that PS shit she did?? I mean, I don't think so personally.

^Well, she probably thinks so and that's what counts.
    And I think so too - she's very pretty now.

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post
    NK, get your nosejob and rock on. I just hope you're safe, you come out with the results you want, and that you feel at ease in the end.
    Thanks!

Bronze Member SydniReneeHarper16's Avatar

Looks much better after the pastic surgery,her nose was terrible..

She was fugly before and now she looks fake. Neither are pretty

I miss the old Ashlee I dont care if her nose was whatever she called it "big" or "ugly"... It really made her her...and I am just sad that I can't even recogonize her anymore.. I used to really admire her for accepting herself..now I can't do that..she's gone to far with all the PS.. I liked her natural beauty..

Asslee's nose is starting to look like it's trying to revert to its original shape or something. I should go find pictures I've seen that made me think of this. But lately it's like she definitely doesn't look the way she did when she first got her nose job.

I'm one of the ones who thought it was an improvement, even though I also thought it was completely vain and hypocritical of her to do it. But now she's starting to look fug again. It's like there's an inner sort of genetic fug she can't escape!
    *eta:

Like there, (photo is dated Feb 2007) I guess her nose still looks straight, you can tell the bump is still gone and everything but she looks more and more like the ugly duckling Ashlee of before. Maybe she's just destined to be ugly regardless of any PS.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; August 6th, 2007 at 04:28 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information