Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: "Ageless" "Ken doll" freak

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm all for people being happy and doing what they want to themselves.

However, botox was only FDA approved in 2002. Who knows how this is going to affect the people who had it injected in the next 20 years ago. I'd be afraid of that shit hardening and deforming my face....although I think the Kartrashians would be great guinea pigs
    Botox is said to affect internal organs as it doesn't 100% stay where it's injected. Some of it spreads around the body and "paralyzes".

He is famed for his love of surgery and relentless pursuit for the perfect body.
    And Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves has now revealed the exact extent of the work he has undergone as he confirmed on an Italian TV show that the only real part of his entire body is his manhood and he may one day contemplate a sex change.
    Speaking to MailOnline, the 34-year-old TV personality revealed: 'One day when I get older I may have a sex change and became a Barbie!'

+
    Plastic fantastic: Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves has now revealed the exact extent of the work he has undergone as he confirmed on an Italian TV show that the only real part of his entire body is his manhood and he may one day contemplate a sex change

Rodrigo was catapulted into the spotlight when he revealed his desire to transform into the human form of a Ken Doll with the help of excessive plastic surgery.
    The star's appearance on Domenica Live on Italy's Channel 5 earlier this week saw him make the shock reveal that he may undergo a sex change in his later years to become a 'Barbie'.
    He said: 'One day when I'm older I may have a sex change and became a Barbie', leaving guests and the host Barbara D'Urso speechless in his shock admission.

+
    Life in the fast lane: Rodrigo was catapulted into the spotlight when he revealed his desire to transform into the human form of a Ken Doll with the help of excessive plastic surgery

Atop stunning the audiences with his shocking confession, his admission regarding his manhood was also a stunning addition to the TV appearance.
    Rodrigo also confessed he has no plan to stop the surgeries and that the next is a mandibular implants and hair implants are set to go ahead in just a few weeks.
    While he may have taken a hit in the wallet, Rodrigo tells MailOnline that he will continue to thrive forth with his surgeries - more so out of them now having become something of a necessity.
    V

+7
    Shock revelation: The star's appearance on Domenica Live on Italy's Channel 5 earlier this week saw him make the shock reveal that he may undergo a sex change in his later years

He said: 'Being a live human Ken Doll has never been easy. It takes constant maintenance. Bits fall off and need repairing now and again.
    'I am 34 years old now and I have had two hair implants and I'm due to have another one in few weeks, simply because I was not born this way. I made my self this way with nearly 60 plastic surgeries and more the 100 aesthetic procedures.'
    Last month, the TV personality claimed he was undergoing gastric bypass, which is typically reserved for the morbidly obese - but has now admitted that he wants to focus on losing weight 'the natural way' after being warned off the surgery.

+
    Two's company: Rodrigo snapped selfies with show host Barbara D'Urso after the revelation

+7

Loving life: The pair seemed in great spirits on the night

Fresh off a two-hour cardio and weights session in the gym, he revealed: 'The problem is not my clothes being too tight, it's my body. I need to lose two stone in two week,' he revealed about keeping up with his 'exotic' image he's created.
    'I want to do this (lose weight) the natural way now. I want do what everyone else does,' Rodrigo continued in light of him revealing his '£50K total face revamp' to a stunned Loose Women panel last month.
    'I'm saying goodbye to liposuction. I'm not saying that I won’t have another face lift when I want to or when I need to, I'm just changing my lifestyle which means a good diet and for the first time in my life, facing the gym.'

+7
    Jet set lifestyle: The Ken Doll is in Milan ahead of Fashion Week and has shared several snazzy shots from his time in the city

Talking about his previous desires to undergo gastric, Alves proved he had a good head on his shoulders as he described his change of heart.
    'The side affects can be really bad, especially for someone like me doing it for cosmetic reasons.
    'In the past each time when I was overweight or when my fashionable favourite outfit didn’t fit me I would just book and have an invasive lipo - but my body reached a stage where it is full of fibrosis which makes the procedure risky.

+7

Read more: Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves stuns TV with shock admission | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Human Ken Doll” Claims He Needs Two Bodyguards After His “Attack”

Sep 19, 2017

Rodrigo Alves, who is known as the Human Ken Doll due to his many plastic surgeries, is claiming that he needs to have two bodyguards with him at all times after a frightening attack that left him with broken veneers. Alves, who is supposedly 33 (but kind of looks 133 to be honest) believes that his drink was spiked, and then he was forced, against his will, to pick up the bar tab for a group of hookers. The broken veneers? The result of grinding his teeth during a nightmare that was induced by his drink being spiked.
    "Human Ken Doll" Claims He Needs Two Bodyguards After His "Attack"

I am having difficulties posting the rest with photos. I don’t like the new ios11 update for the iPhone.
    Air Quotes and Annika like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

he was forced, against his will, to pick up the bar tab for a group of hookers.

How awful for him!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    At this point, the puppets look more realistic than Rodrigo...
    Flygirl, sprynkles, HWBL and 1 others like this.

Gold Member

I thought he died in the last year or two. Or is there more than one "Ken doll?"

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I thought he died in the last year or two. Or is there more than one "Ken doll?"
    You are probably thinking of that crazy Wannabe Justin Bieber "impersonator".

There is more than one. He has dark hair, and also appeared on Botched, I think. The one with the dark hair seems to be a snob.

Edit: I googled “human Ken doll” and found results for both. The one with the dark hair is Justin Jedlica.
    Annika likes this.

Is he the one who makes home made pec implants? Lol.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^^Yep, he has his own business doing this, and the docs on "Botched" have consulted/worked with him with a few of their patients; one that comes to mind is a guy who, IIRC, had a congenital defect of the pectoral muscle and needed a custom implant to make his chest look even and natural.

Updating the freak show:

On a wing and a prayer! Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves wears fluffy angel wings as he prepares to jet out of LA

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 08:11 GMT, 31 October 2017 | UPDATED: 09:24 GMT, 31 October 2017

He made his name as the Human Ken Doll.
    But Rodrigo Alves looked like a living angel topper as he strolled through LAX airport on Monday wearing a pair of fluffy wings on his back.
    The reality television personality, 34, appeared to be in high spirits as he prepared to fly out of Los Angeles after an eventful week in southern California.
    Scroll down for video

Simply divine: Rodrigo Alves pranced through an airport while wearing wings on his back in Los Angeles on Monday

Looking typically stylish, he twinned his playful wings with a tan jacket, matching trousers and a pair of his trademark slippers.

Rodrigo seemed in a typically chipper mood as he walked through the arrival lounge, grinning at well-wishers along t he way.
    The Plastics Of Hollywood personality has spent a whopping £400,000 on surgery over the years, earning himself the nickname The Human Ken Doll.
    Video playing bottom right...

Human angel topper: Rodrigo inevitably caught the eye as he made his way across the airport

Heavenly derriere: He also accentuated his pert posterior in a pair of tight trousers

He has stolen the moniker from the original Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica who shot to fame in 2012 due to the fact he had undergone over 190 cosmetic procedures. The 37-year-old has settled down with his husband, and they own businesses in the Chicago area.
    He recently turned heads week in a revealing Angel costume at a Halloween bash, where he posed up with his forbear Justin.
    As part of plans for an upcoming reality show, Rodrigo revealed that he takes inspiration from the trailblazer's surgical enhancements.

And off he goes: He minced through the airport as he headed on another exciting adventure

Body beautiful: The Plastics Of Hollywood personality has spent a whopping £400,000 on surgery

He said: 'Justin is making custom implants in my shoulders. He has always been a muse for me.
    Rodrigo continued his own string of cosmetic enhancements earlier this month undergoing a painful eight-hour hair transplant in LA which was his 59th procedure.
    The reality television personality was left with a painful, blood-soaked hairline after the gruelling £19,000 procedure - which he hopes will make him look more 'feminine.

Clash of the Ken Dolls: He shared a touching smooch with the original Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica at a Halloween party last week
    Read more: Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves wears wings to airport | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'I was burned out!' Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves ends up in hospital after wild Halloween weekend in LA... as he prepares to 'detox' in India

By Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
    PUBLISHED: 01:54 GMT, 3 November 2017 | UPDATED: 02:04 GMT, 3 November 2017

The 'Human Ken Doll' Rodrigo Alves has revealed he ended up in hospital after a wild weekend of partying in Los Angeles.
    The 34-year-old attended several Halloween events and even shared a bleary-eyed video of him trying to hail down a taxi 'in the middle of nowhere' after one bash.
    And it seems his revelry took its toll on his health, as the television star exclusively told MailOnline has was so 'burned out' he had to be hospitalised when he returned to the UK.
    Scroll down for video

Health fears: The 'Human Ken Doll' Rodrigo Alves has revealed he ended up in hospital after a wild weekend of partying in Los Angeles

'I burned out! Halloween in LA left me exhausted to the point that I ended up in hospital back in the UK,' Rodrigo admitted.
    The plastic surgery fanatic revealed he planned to build up his immune system with an emergency trip abroad.

'I'm heading straight to India this week to detox,' the reality TV star declared.
    It comes after he shared a video of himself wandering down the streets of Los Angeles trying to get back to his hotel after a night out.

Rough night? The 34-year-old attended several Halloween parties and even shared a bleary-eyed video of him trying to hail down a taxi 'in the middle of nowhere' after one bash

Oh dear! 'There are no taxis in LA at all,' he complained while walking along. 'So I'm just by myself in the middle of nowhere. God save me!'

Oh dear: And it seems his revelry took its toll on his health, as the television star exclusively told MailOnline has was 'burned out' and had to be hospitalised when he returned to the UK

'There are no taxis in LA at all,' he complained while walking along. 'So I'm just by myself in the middle of nowhere. God save me!'
    It comes after the reality star showed off his new hairdo, after enduring a seven hour hair transplant to improve the size of his hairline.
    The Plastics Of Hollywood personality has spent a whopping £400,000 on surgery over the years, earning himself the nickname The Human Ken Doll.
    He has stolen the moniker from the original Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica who shot to fame in 2012 due to the fact he had undergone over 190 cosmetic procedures. The 37-year-old has settled down with his husband, and they own businesses in the Chicago area.

Body beautiful: The Plastics Of Hollywood personality has spent a whopping £400,000 on surgery

: Rodrigo was spotted enjoying a night with fellow surgery fan Justin Jedlica for Halloween on Thursday

He recently turned heads week in a revealing Angel costume at a Halloween bash, where he posed up with his forbear Justin.
    As part of plans for an upcoming reality show, Rodrigo revealed that he takes inspiration from Justin's surgical enhancements.
    He said: 'Justin is making custom implants in my shoulders. He has always been a muse for me.
    'We are also working on our reality TV show Plastics of Hollywood which is to be aired soon!'

Million peseta smile: The reality television personalty also flashed his porcelain teeth

Transformation: Rodrigo excitedly unveiled his brand new sculpted abs during a shopping trip in Los Angeles last week

Read more: Human Ken Doll ends up in hospital after partying in LA | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'My body just gave in': Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves jets to India for a two-week detox... after ending up in hospital during wild Halloween weekend in LA

By MailOnline Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 11:48 GMT, 6 November 2017 | UPDATED: 15:17 GMT, 6 November 2017

He ended up in hospital last week, after burning himself out at six Halloween parties in Los Angeles.
    But Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves looked back to full health on Monday, as he indulged in a last-minute shopping trip before jetting off to India for a two-week 'detox'.
    Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, the 34-year-old revealed he was very excited to relax and 'meditate' ahead of his next plastic surgery procedure in the new year - after his body 'gave in' following a weekend of partying and minimal sleep.

After finding himself in hospital earlier this month, Rodrigo looked healthier and happier than ever as he arrived at Heathrow Terminal 5 ahead of his long flight.
    The Brazilian star was typically stylish in a black and gold paisley bomber jacket, complete with striped sleeves.
    Keeping casual and comfortable for his flight, the Ken Doll teamed the statement jacket with a simple roll neck and skinny jeans, as well as a pair of navy loafers.

Casual: Rodrigo looked healthier and happier than ever as he arrived at Heathrow Terminal 5 ahead of his long flight in a paisley bomber jacket

Following his recent hair transplant in LA, Rodrigo also sported his new full head of bright blonde locks as he happily wheeled his luggage through the terminal, ahead of his relaxing two-week break.
    Speaking to MailOnline ahead of the getaway, the plastic surgery veteran admitted he was in need of a serious detox after 'over doing it' during the Halloween celebrations.
    He explained: 'During Halloween I must have over done it. I attended 6 parties over the weekend in LA then I had to fly straight back to London.
    'During the flight I had a fever and I felt very unwell the following day, so I had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital.'

Low-key: Keeping casual and comfortable for his flight, the Ken Doll teamed the statement jacket with a simple roll neck and skinny jeans, as well as a pair of navy loafers

Admitting he had burned himself out over the wild weekend, he continued: 'Too much drinking and a lack of sleep followed by an 11 hour flight, and my body just gave in.'
    However the blonde added that after a few days' recovery in the UK, he is now back in tip-top shape - and even dragged himself to Oxford Street for a spot of last-minute shopping ahead of his trip to Bollywood.
    He said: 'Most people assume that I only wear expensive brands but this isn’t true - I mix and match. People assume that everything is designer and expensive.
    'Now at the age of 34 I can’t wear what I use to, but now and again I shop at Topman for shorts or some holiday clothing.'

'My body just gave in': Speaking to MailOnline ahead of the trip, Rodrigo admitted he was in need of a serious detox after 'over doing it' during the Halloween celebrations

However, he did note that he headed to Oxford Street after putting on a bit of weight, following an indulgent few weeks in the US.
    Despite having cosmetically enhanced abs, he added: 'Thanks to plastic surgery I am able to express myself through fashion - although I only went shopping yesterday because I have gained few pounds, and few of my outfits don't fit me at all.'
    Rodrigo is flying out to India for a fortnight - where he is not only relaxing, but also shooting scenes for his first Bollywood film.

Not his finest hour: He explained: 'Too much drinking and a lack of sleep followed by an 11 hour flight, and my body just gave in' (pictured in his angel costume)
    f
    Cance
    Detailing his jam-packed trip, Rodrigo explained: 'My first stop is New Delhi, then Agra to see the Taj Mahal, and then to Jaipur, where I will be filming a part in a Bollywood movie.'
    While he confessed his excitement for the screen project however, the TV personality admitted detoxing and relaxing was his priority for the getaway.
    'I plan to detox and meditate about my life,' he added.
    Rodrigo has shot to fame in recent years after spending a whopping £400,000 on over sixty cosmetic procedures, earning himself the nickname 'The Human Ken Doll'.

New projects: Rodrigo is flying out to India for a fortnight - where he is not only relaxing, but also shooting scenes for his first Bollywood film

While he recently admitted he would not have any more plastic surgery, Rodrigo is preparing to go under the knife in 2018 to have six ribs removed.
    He said: 'I have the surgery booked to give me a smaller waist in order, so my blazers will fit me properly.'
    Explaining his decision will move him one step closer to his body goal, he went on: 'God made us perfectly with spare parts in case we need them, and the floating ribs only make me look square.
    'I would like to achieve a classic figure while wearing my suits, and the only way to achieve that is to remove my ribs.'

'I want a smaller waist': Dubbed the Human Ken Doll after spending £400,000 on surgery, Rodrigo is preparing to go under the knife again in the new year to have six ribs removed

Read more: Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves jets to India | Daily Mail Online

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

He had a hair transplant? It looks like a very thin wig, with a visible black wig cap. His teeth are so long.

Why don't I ever get to see interesting people like this while at the airport? I would LOVE to sit next to this guy on a flight.

He really should work out. His skinny forearms look so wrong with the big biceps. Or is this the guy who can't make muscle? I get the 2 Ken doll guys confused.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I just can't with these people. It's obvious that the man has serious mental health issues. Between him and that Russian woman who wants to be a Barbie, I just can't. Especially with that Robbie Rist bowl haircut.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information