Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson married his nanny!

Default Michael Jackson married his nanny!

Okay, I know there was a rumor last year that he was going to do it and apparently he did. There's an article in this week's National Enquirer saying that when he applied for a loan on a home he owns he listed his nanny Grace Rwaramba as his wife. He married her earlier this year in Las Vegas. I wonder what prompted this?

Child protective services?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

How could she?

On second thoughts, women offer to marry serial killers and child molesters all the time. Sigh.....

Gets him back in the media....just that simple.

Did you ever stop to think that he is married to his nanny/governess - Nanny, meaning who is with him everywhere and has lived with him for over a decade, would KNOW whether or not he has molested children (as well as the rest of his family)? Or I'm sure someone is going to find some lame excuse as to why she [nanny] married or possibly will marry him. Oh, the inevitable "for money"...okay, she is his employee, she already gets paid.

SMH @ people who still want to think he is a pedophile. Or call him a 'freak'. How dehumanizing. Obviously he is an eccentric man, but to treat him like he isn't a person without feelings, is very wrong IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Gets him back in the media....just that simple.
    And what would be the point of that if they wed in [supposedly] secret? His last two marriages had been secret too. His camp denied both happenings, and than finally admitted to it later on. I'm beginning to think its the same thing here.

Um...please tell me you're joking.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that he is married to his nanny/governess - Nanny, meaning who is with him everywhere and has lived with him for over a decade, would KNOW whether or not he has molested children (as well as the rest of his family)?
    What, for convenience? I highly doubt theyr'e boning unless she has a 10 year old boy penis in her purse or something.

Why did he marry Lisa Marie Presley? She tought she could "fix him"

Why did he marry his dermatologist? Cuz she wanted to bear him kids, and sold them to him like cattle.

Or I'm sure someone is going to find some lame excuse as to why she [nanny] married or possibly will marry him. Oh, the inevitable "for money"...okay, she is his employee, she already gets paid.
    Yeah, and after 2 years she gets half of his dwindling estate.

SMH @ people who still want to think he is a pedophile. Or call him a 'freak'. How dehumanizing. Obviously he is an eccentric man, but to treat him like he isn't a person without feelings, is very wrong IMO.
    Oh he has lots of feelings.. for little boys. He doesn't mind screwing over lots of other people on the way either.. employees.. Katrina charity cases.. sultans.. shieks...anybody he can bilk or use...

and frankly, anybody who hacks his face up to look like an albino alien has already done all the dehumanizing to himself.

And what would be the point of that if they wed in [supposedly] secret? His last two marriages had been secret too. His camp denied both happenings, and than finally admitted to it later on. I'm beginning to think its the same thing here.
    ...because Jacko LOVES it when people speculate and yap about him. He lets fantards and other assorted twits freak out for a few months and then lets his people leak it.

Whoopdedoo, Jacko has another sham marriage.. color us all surprised.. he probably has an album coming out.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This thread has been Grimmized, thank you very much.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, I wonder if there is even any estate left, where 10% would be any kind of decent amount. Maybe to a commoner.

Well apparently just the other day he defaulted on a 23 MILLION dollar loan to cover Neverland Ranch.. so it's up for bids.

He was living at some Shiek's Las vegas pad till the shiek kicked him out and is suing him for 1.7 mil.. apparently jacko bilked him of it..

Jacko is now rumoured to be holed up somewhere in Maryland
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    and frankly, anybody who hacks his face up to look like an albino alien has already done all the dehumanizing to himself.

Be kind Grimm he does have a skin disease...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

There isn't a disease on the planet that explains his nose, unless it's LEPROSY

he probably has an album coming out.
    MJ puts out an album every 5 years or something. Invincible was supposed to come out in 1999, and wasn't ready for release until 2001. If he truly has an album coming out, it'll definitely be out in 2010. lol

What, for convenience? I highly doubt theyr'e boning unless she has a 10 year old boy penis in her purse or something.

Why did he marry Lisa Marie Presley? She tought she could "fix him"

Why did he marry his dermatologist? Cuz she wanted to bear him kids, and sold them to him like cattle.
    You told Lisa Marie's side of the story on to why did he marry her. Clearly, I'm more skeptical by the fact that she is an Scientologist (as her mother). They have some sort of thing with "saving" people. And given that they were together for a long time. Scientologists like to bring people into their 'church' particularly when they're in a low point of their lives. Judging by your earlier comment, I'm going to presume Presley has prepubescent male body parts in her purse

...because Jacko LOVES it when people speculate and yap about him. He lets fantards and other assorted twits freak out for a few months and then lets his people leak it.
    ^ No one in Michael's camp was at the wedding. No one [in his camp] even knew about. It was only Lisa Marie's people there. I have my doubts on the whole it-was-a-sham-marriage-on-his-part point of view. It wasn't like it was a lavish ceremony, they wed in the Dominican Republic and only Lisa's people knew about it. I could see if it was some spectacle, I'd be skeptical. Her ex-husband Danny's brother was there. Basically all scientologists. They had an interest in him, if they could convert Michael Jackson to a scientologist that'd be big for their "religion". Fortunately, they were divorced and missed their chance. Thank God, he'd be even more insane. They seem to be rather bitter about it, because no promotion is better than MJ. Priscilla pretends to act like Michael was the manipulator and tried to use her daughter out to get them, which I find humorous because they already met each other in 1987 (lol, it hurts to be caught in print bb) and attended The Jacksons concert (most likely Destiny or something) in the late 70s and brought her. He had also met Elvis by that time.

His dermatologist never 'sold' the children to Michael. That was not my impression. Whatever custody battle she suddenly woke up recently and realized she had children is some sort of mess she's trying to do to gain attention from Michael (not very wise). And not to be rude, but honestly the woman is/became a hefty little heifer. The children are cute though. People only took interest her for the obvious. She was very naive into thinking it wasn't going to be nonchalant on marry Michael Jackson, and being able to live a normal life like everyone else. Complaining about how she couldn't go to the grocery store without being harassed. You don't have to be a celebrity to have paparazzi stalking you and snapping pictures.

Oh he has lots of feelings.. for little boys. He doesn't mind screwing over lots of other people on the way either.. employees.. Katrina charity cases.. sultans.. shieks...anybody he can bilk or use...
    I highly doubt he has interest [sexual, inappropriate, etc] in children. That just doesn't make sense to me. Not from what I've looked over, not blind judgment. And I'm not saying you are making one, but most people do in general; regardless of who it is. As for your examples of the people he screwed over. I don't necessarily equate firing an employee, and than have said ex-employees suing him for millions of dollars later or lying under oath in the court of law to get their moneys worth being "screwed" over. Never knew about the Katrina charity single.

I'm not talking physically.

And while I agree, there was no need for all that extensive cosmetic surgery, theres no way you can hack yourself into albinism. Unless that was a joke on your part.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well apparently just the other day he defaulted on a 23 MILLION dollar loan to cover Neverland Ranch.. so it's up for bids.

He was living at some Shiek's Las vegas pad till the shiek kicked him out and is suing him for 1.7 mil.. apparently jacko bilked him of it..

Jacko is now rumoured to be holed up somewhere in Maryland
    and before that Ireland, and the UAE.

About the MJ-is-losing-Neverland or the more popular MJ-is-broke news. That story has been circulating for so long, I don't know if its any use on dwelling on it anymore.

There isn't a disease on the planet that explains his nose, unless it's LEPROSY
    Obviously his complexion and the plastic surgery are not related to each other.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information