Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Nicole Kidman's sister Antonia at the gym

Default Nicole Kidman's sister Antonia at the gym

I don't know if this belongs in "Just Plain Scary" since Antonia doesn't seem to have any plastic surgeries and this is just how she looks, but I guess it just fascinates me that possibly this is what Nicole might look like without the fillers and other procedures. Antonia's husband died a while back and she's since remarried so maybe she's been under a lot of strain. She just looks so drastically different from the last time I remember seeing a pic of her...and she's Nicole's younger sister.

Back to the gym! Antonia Kidman looks completely exhausted as she shows off her lean figure after a holiday workout session in Sydney

By DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 16:48 EST, 1 January 2019 | UPDATED: 17:33 EST, 1 January 2019

It appears Antonia Kidman doesn't have to worry about losing any holiday weight.

The 48-year-old journalist, who is the sister of Hollywood actress Nicole, revealed her very lean figure while leaving a Sydney gym on Saturday.

Dressed in a purple tank top and black shorts, Antonia appeared to have put herself through a rather gruelling workout.

Back to the gym! Antonia Kidman looked completely exhausted after a workout session in Sydney on Saturday

Antonia completed her look with orange sneakers, and draped a blue towel around her shoulders.

The newsreader carried her belongings in a striped weekender bag, which she slung casually over one shoulder.

Sweating profusely after her post-Christmas gym session, Antonia styled her hair into a casual updo and went makeup free.

Gym attire: Dressed in a purple tank top and black shorts, Antonia appeared to have put herself through a rather gruelling workout

The mother-of-six, who is married to businessman Craig Marran, spoke about how she balances her media career with parenthood last May.

Antonia told Stellar magazine that she takes care of most of the domestic tasks.

'During the week, I take care of the home and domestic tasks and he [Craig] works for us outside of the home,' she said.

+10

+10

Essentials: The newsreader carried her belongings in a striped weekender bag, which she slung casually over one shoulder

+10

Dedicated: Sweating profusely after her post-Christmas gym session, Antonia styled her hair into a casual updo and went makeup free

She added: 'We both value what the other person does and we each prefer the roles that we have.

'We see each other as part of a team and we make our decisions based on that.'

Antonia welcomed four children with her late ex-husband Angus Hawley, who she was married to until 2007, and shares two with current husband Craig.

+10

+10

Bling: Antonia, who is married to businessman Craig Marran, showed off her wedding rings

+10

Balancing act: The mother-of-six spoke about how she balances her media career with parenthood in an interview last May

Angus Hawley ex-husband died of a heart attack in 2015.

Starting her career in journalism at Channel Nine, Antonia later moved to Foxtel where she presented a number of lifestyle programs.

She enjoys a close relationship with her sister Nicole, an Oscar-winning Hollywood star who is married to Keith Urban.

Domestic role: The author said she takes care of most of the domestic tasks while her husband 'works for us outside of the home'

Career: Starting her career in journalism at Channel Nine, Antonia later moved to Foxtel where she presented a number of lifestyle programs
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

why is she scary?

she's sweaty and probably just worked out .... i probably look similar after an intense work out. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    why is she scary?

she's sweaty and probably just worked out .... i probably look similar after an intense work out. *shrugs*
    I didn't say she was scary. That's why I prefaced it with this:

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know if this belongs in "Just Plain Scary" since Antonia doesn't seem to have any plastic surgeries and this is just how she looks, but I guess it just fascinates me that possibly this is what Nicole might look like without the fillers and other procedures. Antonia's husband died a while back and she's since remarried so maybe she's been under a lot of strain. She just looks so drastically different from the last time I remember seeing a pic of her...and she's Nicole's younger sister.
    I didn't know where else to put it, but I wanted to comment on the drastic difference between Antonia and Nicole and also Antonia now and Antonia a few years ago.

I don't care about her sweating.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

i know you didn't say she was scary, i meant why would you put her in the scary forum?

to me, she looks like some normal person who just worked out.

as for nicole, her face changes so much over time that it's hard to comment.

^I didn't know where else to put the thread because it's not about plastic surgery and it's not really gossip or celeb pics (maybe it's a celeb pic, I don't know?)...It's just sort of random, but I was surprised how different she looks now as opposed to a couple of years ago. Like you said about Nicole's face changing, it's kind of interesting to see what siblings of famous people look like because they can give you a vague, ballpark idea of what the more famous person would possibly look like without all the procedures. Kind of the "normal" vs. "Hollywood" thing. And I think Antonia's famous or well known in her own right in Australia, but she's still not part of the Hollywood monster.

I actually think she looks fine for having come from the gym. I'd think if you looked perfect coming from the gym you probably didn't do anything while you were there and she clearly has a ton of muscles.
    czb and Daphodil like this.

yeah i think she looks fine, and has a pretty awesome figure especially for her age. she's all lean muscle.
    but yeah she definitely looks like a 'real' person, unlike nicole, so it's interesting to imagine what nicole would look like without the wigs and the botox and surgery.
    Waterslide and sparkles like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Well I wouldn’t have recognised her. She has certainly aged so maybe the TV ads she does for yogurt and shit for yummy mummies and their spawn were made a long time ago, or they have to bring in a SWAT makeup team.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

fgg

i guess i'll be the honest one - her face looks absolutely terrible for 48 and doesn't look like it goes with her body at all.
    A*O, HWBL, dowcat and 16 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i guess i'll be the honest one - her face looks absolutely terrible for 48 and doesn't look like it goes with her body at all.
    I thought I'd be the first to say it but you beat me. She looks 58 not 48.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I agree the firmness or lack of seems much older than 48, she's also had 6 children and 6'1 and a half. I'd like to see her dressed up.

MohandasKGanja and holly like this.

She also looks like she spends too much time in the Aussie sun while Nicole looks like she protects her lily whiteness unto death.
    A*O, MsDark, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i dont know her,but she looks at least 10 years older..she,s having that look gym freaks and too thin people have..
    fgg, Waterslide and holly like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I also think she looks at least 10 years older than 47. Maybe she's a druggie/smoker/drinker. She has that "lived a hard life" look in her face.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I had never heard of her until this thread. I googled almost obsessively last night to find other 2018 shots of her to see what is going on, but it is very difficult to find a 2018 (or anywhere close) candid shot. The earlier photos I've seen of her (2011 or so), she looks very cute - kind of like Katherine Waterston.

With regard to her face and body -- I think the body is exceptional for someone who has had 6 kids. She's probably been working out and watching what she eats her whole life. Her face looks like someone who I would guess was 5 to 10 years older. But it looks like she had just been working out really hard. I don't think that losing 16-32 ounces of water weight during that time would affect your face that much.

I do want to add that I have a family member who had something like this happen to them recently. But it was a guy. He had lost about 30 pounds of weight, and it was almost like his face had collapsed into itself. It was pretty shocking. It makes me wonder how much of your facial structure is collagen vs fat, etc.
    Waterslide and Mrs P like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information