Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

Thread: Mama June...there are no words. NSFW OR LIFE!

Thumbs down Mama June...there are no words. NSFW OR LIFE!

Mama June has taken her fitness regimen to the next level ... lounging on a sofa and even showing some underboob for her TV show.

June posed in some pretty skimpy lingerie -- at least that's what the show is calling it -- for her show, "From Not to Hot."

June claims to have lost 300 lbs ... this after getting gastric sleeve surgery back in 2016. She also had breast augmentation and skin removal on her neck and stomach. All tolled, 9 pounds of skin was removed.

Mama June Reclines on Sofa and Looks Fit | TMZ.com

Last edited by sprynkles; June 30th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Gross!
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

This needed to come with a NSFL warning!!!

I don't care how thin she gets, she's still a disgusting little troll.
    sprynkles, mostroop, tulip and 7 others like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

This needed to come with a NSFL warning!!!
    Done!
    Nevan likes this.

Lounging on a sofa is part of a fitness regimen? Good to know.
    Kittylady, fgg, dilligaf and 3 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

You guys, this is huge for Mama June, she's no longer wearing a sock on one foot. that must mean her forklift foot has been fixed. She's gnat free!!!

All that work and she still has that gummy smile. What a terrible bathing suit. Awful.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She looks like the Michelin Man got found wearing ladies' undies and got stabbed and all the air came out.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Omg, I just watched the video for the first time. How freaking classy. And did they forget about the bottom half of her body? It still looks very chubby. And those feet and ankles when she was standing. Omg. They should have fixed those damned teeth too. Ew. She's just so gross to me.
    DawnM74, BITTER and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

This is one time when the Daily Fail's captions are needed:

Mama June flashes the flesh in skimpy lingerie as Sugar Bear flirts with other women on From Not To Hot

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 01:44 EDT, 30 June 2018 | UPDATED: 10:54 EDT, 30 June 2018
    s
    She recently lost 300 pounds to transform her look.
    And Mama June Shannon was ready to flaunt her new figure as she participated in a racy lingerie shoot for the latest outing of From Not To Hot.

On Friday's episode titled Honey Boo Boo is back, the 38-year-old reality star slipped on a variety of risque ensembles to entice her beau Geno.

Cover girl: Mama June Shannon was ready to flaunt her new figure as she participated in a racy lingerie shoot for the latest outing of From Not To Hot

The installment began with Mama June's daughter Pumpkin being proposed to by her baby's daddy Josh.
    The young cad presented their newborn daughter Ella-Grace in a romper that read: 'mama will you marry my daddy?'
    Pumpkin said yes as Honey Boo Boo began crying with Mama June planning on her own proposal to boyfriend Geno.
    Meanwhile, Sugar Bear - Mama June's ex and Honey Boo Boo's father - drove his girlfriend Jennifer to the hospital to get weight loss surgery

Flaunt it! On Friday's episode titled Honey Boo Boo is back, the 38-year-old reality star slipped on a variety of risque ensembles to entice her beau Geno

Work it! Mama June let her raw sensuality come out to play

Video playing bottom right..
    The surgery was the same one performed on Mama June.
    'I like what I like. Big women. I don't want a thin thing like June. Maybe this surgery was a mistake,' said Sugar Bear.
    When Pumpkin showed Josh the pastel outfit she picked out for him, Josh said: 'It looks like something the Easter bunny threw up.'

Hey shy girl: She played coy with the photographer

Hot stuff coming through! Geno watched as his lovely lady took her stride

She got front! The pink ensemble swathed her body tightly

'A happy wife, is a happy life' said Pumpkin after she suggests they take professional pictures to send an engagement announcement out to family and friends.
    Mama June and Honey Boo Boo decided to wear garbage bags and sit in a steam room - aka their bathroom with the shower on full blast -to lose weight.
    During their extreme weight loss exercises, they learned they have been entered into a mother/daughter pageant.

Sassy: Mama June was told to give 'eyes to the camera' and she delivered

Rear view: She made sure to show her best sides

Honey Boo Boo gave a lesson in cupcakes to her niece Ella-Grace even though Boo Boo was supposed to be on a diet.
    Jennifer was tutored on the safety procedures to keep healthy after her invasive weight loss surgery.
    And Sugar Bear was two hours late to pick her up and he began to flirt with the nurse who is pushing Jennifer in a wheelchair.

Pin up: She worked the photo shoot like a seasoned professional

Femme fatale: Mama June murdered every pose

Girl next door: She tilted her head back and laughed to make her more relatable

Sugar Bear called Mama June to tell her there is a mediation coming up in regards to his paternity of Honey Boo Boo.
    Jennifer took Sugar Bear to a health food store to keep on her strict diet.
    As she picked out healthy vegetables and fruits, a woman entered the store and Sugar Bear took notice.

Modest: She teased by shimmying behind a curtain

Brave beau: Glen felt it necessary to shave Mama June downstairs

'He's flirting with the nurse and now this woman. I'm only down 25 pounds and he's already prowling around like a tom cat. I know one thing... he ain't getting no desert.' Jennifer explained.
    Mama June prepared for her lingerie shoot as her boyfriend Geno noticed she needed some sanitary shaving in her nether region.
    And Geno took one for the team as he trimmed her from the waist down.

Follow the rules: Jennifer was tutored on the safety procedures to keep healthy after her invasive weight loss surgery

Doctor's orders: Jennifer took Sugar Bear to a health food store to keep on her strict diet

Wandering eye: As she picked out healthy vegetables and fruits, a woman entered the store and Sugar Bear took notice

Mama June turned into a bona fide lingerie model as she posed for her life in a variety of skimpy ensembles.
    The episode ended with Mama June taking Geno to a hotel for a special night together in the honeymoon suite where Geno took pause as he is not sure what to think about getting married again.
    Mama June From Not To Hot returns Friday July 6.

Big question: The installment began with Mama June's daughter Pumpkin being proposed to by her baby's daddy Josh

Creative fiance: The young cad presented their newborn daughter Ella-Grace in a romper that read: 'mama will you marry my daddy?'

Happy family: 'A happy wife, is a happy life' said Pumpkin after she suggests they take professional pictures to send an engagement announcement out to family and friends

Mama June flashes the flesh in skimpy lingerie as Sugar Bear flirts with women on From Not To Hot | Daily Mail Online

"
    raw sensuality" LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It blows my mind at the people who get slept with.

Omg, my eyes!!!
    HWBL, DawnM74, fgg and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Omg, my eyes!!!
    Here. This should help.

I know this is "skinny" for her but she's way too fat for this shit. And it's not sexy.

In fact, it wouldn't be sexy even if she was legit skinny.

And so Sugar Bear's new wife got weight loss surgery too now? Cue dramatic break up.

So I wonder if he's already checking out another morbidly obese female since this one's going to be too skinny for him soon? Clearly SB has a type. We need a spray (like DDT, but for sterilization) that we can drop down from the sky where all these people live.

The thought of any of these people getting it on makes me nauseated.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

It doesn't matter how fat or thin she is, she is an ugly person inside and that will always shine through.

Is Pumpkin's fiancee goofing around or is he really that derpy looking?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information