Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Teenager undergoes major surgery to look like Angelina Jolie

Default Teenager undergoes major surgery to look like Angelina Jolie

I do not have words for this...

Teenager undergoes major surgery to look like Angelina Jolie

Sahar Tabar has reportedly undergone 50 surgical procedures to look like her muse
    According to Al Arabiya, the 19-year-old is one of Jolie’s “biggest fans and would do anything to look like the Hollywood actress.” [Photo: Instagram]

An Iranian teenager has reportedly undergone 50 surgical procedures in order to look like her muse, Angelina Jolie.
    According to multiple sources, 19-year-old Sahar Tabar has maintained her six stone weight thanks to a strict diet and has amassed over 324,000 followers on Instagram due to the shocking transformation.
    But some are not convinced that her new aesthetic is down to surgery as it is possible she has used prosthetics and make-up to achieve the look.

And the teenager has been heavily criticised online for her transformation with social media users taking to Instagram to dub her the ‘Corpse Bride’.
    Browse the gallery above for Tabar’s recent Instagram snaps.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-...130753136.html

There is a slideshow at the link. Click at your own risk (safe for work, just not for life)
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Default Teen freak undergoes 50 surgeries (allegedly) to look like Angelina Jolie

Iranian Instagram star Sahar Tabar 'undergoes procedures to look like Angelina Jolie'

The teenager is said to have undergone surgery to look like Angelina Jolie Instagram/Sahar Tabar

An Iranian woman has reportedly undergone 50 separate procedures in a bid to emulate the looks of her idol Angelina Jolie.
    The young woman, from Tehran, has said she "would do anything" to emulate the Hollywood star, Al Arabiya reported.
    Sahar Tabar said she is one of Ms Jolie's biggest fans and even went on a diet for months to maintain her 40kg weight, it was reported.
    The Iranian, said to be aged 19, allegedly underwent at least 50 treatments to look like the actress.

She reportedly idolises actress Angelina Jolie (EPA)Ms Tabar regularly posts selfies on Instagram, where she has amassed more than 300,000 followers.

She allegedly had 50 surgeries to look like Ms Jolie (Instagram/Sahar Tabar)

The young woman regularly posts selfies on her Instagram account (Instagram/SaharTabar)She also shares videos of herself singing to her online following.

The teen shared images on her account before and after the surgery, which have since been deleted, according to reports
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...e-a3706336.htm

Her instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/sahartabar_official/In bid to look like Angelina Jolie, Iranian woman looks more like ‘Corpse Bride’

Sahar Tabar, 19, says she is one of Angelina Jolie’s biggest fans and "would do anything" to look like the Hollywood actress. (via Instagram)

Staff writer, Al Arabiya EnglishWednesday, 29 November 2017

Text size A A A

An Iranian woman looks up to her Hollywood idol so much that she has had at least 50 surgeries to look exactly like her.
    Sahar Tabar, 19, says she is one of Angelina Jolie’s biggest fans and "would do anything" to look like the Hollywood actress.
    But in her enthusiasm to imitate her screen idol, many say she has turned herself into Tim Burton’s ‘Dead Bride’ cartoon character.
    ‘Corpse Bride’ is a 2005 British-American stop-motion-animated musical fantasy film. (Supplied)

According to Sahar, she even went on a diet for months to maintain her weight at 40 kilograms.
    The Iranian regularly posts her selfies on Instagram, where she has a 296,000 strong following.
    According to Sahar, she was on a diet for months to maintain her weight at just 40 kilograms. (Supplied)

Sahar says she loves Angelina Jolie and admires her. (Supplied)

After more than 50 surgeries, Sahar now looks like the ‘Corpse Bride’ character. (Supplied)

Sahar is the nickname of a 19-year-old Iranian girl. (Supplied)

Last Update: Thursday, 30 November 2017 KSA 04:39 - GMT 01:39
    https://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...na-Jolie-.html

l

Brookie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

She really does look like the corpse bride. That nose is horrifying.

Poor girl has problems.

Holy crap. That is ff-ing scary and sad.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Epic fail.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Walking dead zombie Angie, maybe.

Looks like she had that nose job in a back alley somewhere.
    Serendipity likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hopefully, The Jolie will see these pics and eat a hamburger.

eta: vegan, of course.
    Lalasnake and dowcat like this.

^Wait, who's vegan? Definitely not Angelina.

I didn't read the article because the pictures say enough...this is beyond. But even with lesser surgery disasters, so many people try to get her features, but never understand that Angelina's features only look good on her, or at least they used to. But this girl is suffering from a form of mental illness, so it's really beside the point.

I guess I also don't understand the emphasis on the lower eyelid - the false lashes and the shading. Never noticed Angelina looked like that?
    lindsaywhit and HWBL like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This has to be just makeup. Has to be. I'm going to investigate.
    panic, arie_skop and holly like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I'm the vegan.

What the actual fuck
    Brookie, emkat, fgg and 1 others like this.

And we thought we had seen it all. Jesus Christ.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I'm the vegan.
    lol, OK, sorry about that. I was like, she's at In and Out and McDonalds all the time though?!?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I looked her up on Instagram, there are several pictures/videos where she looks nothing like she does in the above pics; there are also some scary looking full body pics like this one:

The ground looks blurry around her legs.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information