Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: "Crispy brown" freak

Default "Crispy brown" freak

Ex-air hostess spends £50,000 on boosting her breasts to size 32S and tanning injections for 'crispy brown' skin (and says she'll have MORE surgery to become an 'exotic Barbie')

• German glamour model Martina Big's enormous implants can be 'pumped up'
    • Martina has spent thousands turning herself into an 'exotic Barbie'
    • Had three tanning injections which have made her skin 'dark crispy brown'
    • The model, 28, also uses a powerful 50-tube sunbed at her home
    • She also plans on having a butt-lift as well as increasing her bust size further

By Natalie Corner For Mailonline
    PUBLISHED: 10:51 BST, 13 April 2017 | UPDATED: 13:34 BST, 13 April 2017

14kshares
    3.1kView comments

A German air hostess turned glamour model has spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie'.
    Martina Big, who says she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and uses tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.
    Martina, who claims to have the biggest breasts in Europe, has unique implants that can be further 'pumped up' by injecting saline - and she says she plans to spend more on surgery despite her already extreme looks.
    The tanning addict once aspired to look like Pamela Anderson or Katie Price but has since decided they're 'not curvy enough', and says she wants to 'get darker and darker and see what the limits are'.

+12

German glamour model Martina Big has size 32S breasts and wants to achieve an 'exotic Barbie' look

+12

+12

The former air hostess seen before her transformation on the left, and after on the right, following three tanning injections which have turned a deep shade of mahogany

Woman with largest breasts in Europe has injections to darken skin

Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time6:17

Fullscreen

Need Text

Martina first began dabbling with surgery in 2012, when her boyfriend encouraged her to take up modelling.
    Nine weeks ago Martina had three melanin boosting injections that have turned her a deep shade of mahogany.
    'I was not expecting to go so dark but it worked so well,' she said.
    'I love it and I really want to push it to the extreme. Now I just want to get darker and darker and see what the limits are.
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

'I love the contrast of my bright blonde hair and my dark, crispy brown skin.
    'I love seeing the reactions of people. I can see their big eyes when I walk past and their shocked faces, thinking "how is this possible?"'
    Martina insists she is 'not pretending to be a black girl', but rather seeking to create a 'unique and exotic Barbie'.
    'Yes, I have the skin of an African girl,' she said.
    'But I am not pretending to be a black girl. I'm going to create a unique and exotic Barbie with dark tan, bright blonde hair and exaggerated curves. I like this look.'
    She has no plans to curb her tanning addiction either - Martina says that she wants even more of the melanin increasing injections, and admits that she still uses a 50-tube sunbed installed at her home in Trier, Germany.

+12

Martina's breast implants can be 'pumped up' using saline, so that she can increase the size as and when she pleases

+12

The busty glamour model has turned her fair skin to a 'dark crispy brown' and still uses her 50-tube tanning bed at her home in Trier, Germany

+12

Martina claims that her fans were shocked when they saw her new look but they now like it and encourage her to 'go darker'

'At first, my fans were irritated saying "why did you do this?!" but that is because they have never seen a white girl change her skin to African dark before.
    'But now, they have got used to it, they are excited like me. They say, "oh, I like your style! Go darker! Go darker!'''
    Martina says that she is not trying to change her race and describes the extreme tan as just a part of her quest to become the 'ultimate real-life Barbie bimbo'.'
    She says she will not change the colour of her eyes or eyebrows, which she says are 'the only natural things she will keep'.
    Friends of Martina have been surprised by her decision and she admits even the doctor that administered the injections - whom she will not name - did not recognise her.
    'In the seventh week after the injections, I went back to see my doctor. I said "hello", and he looked at me like "huh, who is this in my waiting room?"
    'It was very funny.'
    'He said: "I have never seen a girl turn so African dark before. Are you sure that you want this?" I told him "Yes!"'
    'I love my skin like this. I love the extreme look.'

+12

Still fair-haired but with a noticeably smaller bust, Martina is pictured before she spent £50,000 on surgery to transform into her idols Barbie and Jessica Rabbit

+12

+12

On the left, an old modelling photo of Martina. Right, the busty 28-year-old in front of the Hollywood sign in America

+12

Martina says she 'loves her extreme look' and wants to modify it even more - she's planning a butt-lift later this year

The former air hostess began modifying her body in 2012 after her boyfriend, Michael, encouraged her to start modelling.
    Initially, she had planned to have surgeries to enhance her bust and lips, but she soon found herself addicted to changing her body in increasingly extreme ways.
    'At first, I wanted to look like Pamela Anderson or Katie Price. But now, I realise that is not for me. These women are not curvy enough.
    'And so now, I am more inspired by Barbie or Jessica Rabbit, but I go my own way and am creating my own extreme look.'
    Martina plans to have a butt-lift later this year, and will continue with her tanning.

+12

Martina with her boyfriend Michael, who has also had tanning injections himself, and encourages her extreme look

+12

Martina originally modelled her look on Katie Price and Pamela Anderson, but now wants to look like Jessica Rabbit

Her boyfriend Michael is supportive, and he even had a course of tanning injections himself.
    He said: 'I didn't want to go quite as dark as Martina but I support her and like her new look very much.
    'It is a great feeling for me to have Martina by my side. I am the boyfriend of the woman with the largest breasts in Europe.
    'I hope for the future that Martina will continue inflating her breasts, inflating her lips, getting more tanned and getting big butt implants.
    'Martina has this extreme look because she has always followed her heart. She and I, our dreams are the same and from change to change, Martina just becomes even more beautiful.'

Read more: Martina Big spends £50k on boosting her breast to size 32S | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

She is mentally ill and whatever "doctor" keeps indulging her ought to be brought up on charges.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

C_is_for_Cookie and NoNoRehab like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Kill it with fire.
    Waterslide, twitchy2.0 and Janus like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^ Looks like someone already tried.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Now that I've collected my thoughts...SHE'S 28??? She has fans? Who would refer to themselves as "crispy" like it's a good thing?

She was a pretty girl before, and I can't imagine what goes on in her head that she thinks this looks better. How sad. (But also gross.)
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She looks like she has black face.

Meaning that she's dressed up in a costume.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She looks like a mutilated Australian aborigine. I'm mildly offended by her attempt to look black and I'm not sure why. Tan Mom was just as dark and she didn't offend me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Martina's breast implants can be 'pumped up' using saline, so that she can increase the size as and when she pleases
    Somebody needs to put that pump on The Clapper.
    Janus likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

+12

On the left, an old modelling photo of Martina. Right, the busty 28-year-old in front of the Hollywood sign in America

That's not busty, it looks incredibly painful. I wonder if she gets wanded or x-rayed when she goes through airport security? I'd be afraid she's got some kind of explosives there masquerading as ugly oversized implants!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

She looks like the sister of C. Thomas Howell in "Soul Man". With basketballs in her shirt.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Holy fuckballs, Batman.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She is mentally ill and whatever "doctor" keeps indulging her ought to be brought up on charges.

Agree. Some of the comments here have made me laugh, not going to lie. But she is ill.
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She looks like a mutilated Australian aborigine. I'm mildly offended by her attempt to look black and I'm not sure why. Tan Mom was just as dark and she didn't offend me.
    It was kind of my gut reaction, too, and I think part of it is that she presents like she's in some kind of black face and secondly, upon reading the article, she was starting to veer into Rachel Dolezal territory. She covers her soon to be inflated ass by saying she's not trying to change her ethnicity, but she also seems like she's getting off on being called "African". I think Tan Mom's delusion was that she really just looked tan.
    ~Manx Mouse

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information