Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: NSFL - Gerard Depardieu strips off his shirt

Default NSFL - Gerard Depardieu strips off his shirt

so sorry...

Gerard Depardieu displays his portly frame as he strips off his shirt during a hot and sweaty rehearsal for his stage show in Buenos Aires

By Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
    Published: 16:02 GMT, 1 January 2017 | Updated: 17:33 GMT, 1 January 2017

182 shares
    View comments

He once confessed he can down as many as 14 bottles of wine a day before admitting he had given up the booze in 2016.
    And French star Gerard Depardieu showed off his portly frame as he took to the stage in Argentina.
    The 68-year-old actor got a little hot under the collar during rehearsals at the Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires, stripping off his shirt as he ran through his lines.

Stripped off: French star Gerard Depardieu showed off his portly frame as she took to the stage in Argentina

Gerard moved about the stage in nothing but his jeans held up with braces, which stretched across his sizable stomach.
    RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

182 shares

The heat inside the theatre seemed to get too much for the actor, as he used a towel to wipe sweat from his brow during a break.
    The actor was rehearsing for his two night show at the Buenos Aires venue in December, which saw him provide a free Master-Class for actors and theater fans.

It's getting hot in here: The 68-year-old actor got a little hot under the collar during rehearsals at the Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires, stripping off his shirt as he ran through his lines

And scene: Gerard moved about the stage in nothing but his jeans held up with braces, which stretched across his sizable stomach

Working hard: The actor was rehearsing for his two night show at the Buenos Aires venue in December, which saw him provide a free Master-Class for actors and theater fans

The French actor interpreted scenes of Cyrano de Bergerac, Ruy Blas and the Carnival of the Animals accompanied by a live orchestra during the show.
    Gerard famously claimed in a 2014 interview that he sometimes drinks up to 14 bottles of wine a day but insisted in 2016 that he has now given up the booze.
    'I havenít been drinking for some time now. I really no longer like drunkenness,' he told le Parisien newspaper.
    Two years earlier, the star detailed his heavy drinking, which proved that not even a quintuple heart bypass operation 16 years ago had tempered his fondness for a tipple, nor a serious motorcycle crash while over the legal limit.

Hot and sticky: The heat inside the theatre seemed to get too much for the actor, as he used a towel to wipe sweat from his brow during a break

Cooling off: The actor wiped his neck with the towel as he stopped for a second

Letting it all hang out: The stage and screen star certainly put the work in

The Frenchmanís fondness for wine is such that he runs his own award-winning vineyard in the Medoc.
    He told French magazine So Film in 2014: 'I canít drink like a normal person. I can absorb 12, 13, 14 bottles per day.
    'In the morning, it starts at home with champagne or red wine before 10am, then again champagne.'

Buttoning up: Gerard spent some of the rehearsal in a white shirt before stripping off

Running lines: The French actor interpreted scenes of Cyrano de Bergerac, Ruy Blas and the Carnival of the Animals accompanied by a live orchestra during the show

Fan of a tipple: Gerard famously claimed in a 2014 interview that he sometimes drinks up to 14 bottles of wine a day

Health: Even a quintuple heart bypass operation 16 years ago does not seem to have tempered the actor's drinking, nor a serious motorcycle crash while over the legal limit

Wine connoisseur: The Frenchmanís fondness for wine is such that he runs his own award-winning vineyard in the Medoc

Gerard said he breaks up the wine intake with a little aniseed liqueur pastis. He added: 'Then food, accompanied by two bottles of wine.
    'In the afternoon, champagne, beer and more pastis at around 5pm, to finish off the bottle. Later on, vodka and/or whisky. But Iím never totally drunk, just a little p*****d.
    'All you need is a 10-minute nap and voila, a slurp of rose wine and I feel as fresh as a daisy. Anyway, Iím not going to die. Not now. I still have energy.'

Boast: He told French magazine So Film: 'I canít drink like a normal person. I can absorb 12, 13, 14 bottles per day

Routine: Gerard said he breaks up the wine intake with a little aniseed liqueur pastis. He added: 'Then food, accompanied by two bottles of wine

Knock it back: Gerard seemed to stick to water during the rehearsal, cooling off with a gulp

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Even a quintuple heart bypass operation 16 years ago does not seem to have tempered the actor's drinking, nor a serious motorcycle crash while over the legal limit
    How on earth is he still here?

And thanks Stef. Thanks a lot
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Two years earlier, the star detailed his heavy drinking, which proved that not even a quintuple heart bypass operation 16 years ago had tempered his fondness for a tipple
    Wow, he had a quintuple bypass years ago and still living this fast and loose at almost 70? Even if he's stopped drinking, he's apparently compensating with food.
    ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

2016 fucked up with this one.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wow. He must take some excellent meds to still be alive.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

What is wrong with you Stef? Or
    should I say wats wrong with me for clicking Lol.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He looks 12 months pregnant. His belly looks so hard like he swallowed a wine barrel.

I kind of love how comfortable he is with his body. I wish I didn't give an eff like this.

Brah and schism like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    What is wrong with you Stef? .
    Leave Stef alone! At least she didn't put it in the Hot Guys section.
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Imagine having sex with him??
    Go Habs Go!!

The logistics would make certain/most positions out of the question.
    louiswinthorpe111 and LaFolie like this.
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Imagine having sex with him??
    Oh come on! The thought of that makes me nauseous
    mtlebay and holly like this.

There are So. Many. Pictures
    BrickHouse likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

An incredible actor with so much depth and emotional life in his characters. He had his beautiful days. I wonder if he's still with Carole Bouquet?

Oh Gerard. Well, I'll live in the past.

I'mNotBitter likes this.

Yes, he used to be quite hot. I really liked him in Green Card. And Jean de Florette/Manon of the Spring are excellent. Too bad he let himself go like this.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information