Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina Aguilera's burnt and crispy hair

DAP

Default Christina Aguilera's burnt and crispy hair

[/URL]

I have some goss on her hair. Apparently she is mostly sporting a weave. But an acquaintance of mine said if you get close to her? Her head smells like baby powder. I quizzed him on this and he said that it looks like she dumps baby powder on her roots. Weird.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

DAP

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I have some goss on her hair. Apparently she is mostly sporting a weave. But an acquaintance of mine said if you get close to her? Her head smells like baby powder. I quizzed him on this and he said that it looks like she dumps baby powder on her roots. Weird.
    Really? Why would you put baby powder on your hair? I guess she doesn't wash her hair.

So juicy

No clue. Apparently that is what she smells and looks like.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

So she doesn't have to wash it. Baby powder on the roots of your hair will absorbe any oil. When I was young and greasy my mother would use talcum powder on my hair if I had a cold and she didn't want me washing it.

She has hardly any hair left, you can see her natural hair on top of the lifeless horse hair weave. She is bleaching and toning her roots every two weeks or so, in a rotation pattern as you can see her parting keeps changing. Xtina gurl, you'll have no hair left soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    So she doesn't have to wash it. Baby powder on the roots of your hair will absorbe any oil. When I was young and greasy my mother would use talcum powder on my hair if I had a cold and she didn't want me washing it.
    I wonder why she doesn't wash it. Nasty.

She must not be looking at herself in pictures, or she'd know how awful she's been looking lately. The hair, the make-up, and the clothes all need a revamp.

I wonder why she doesn't wash it. Nasty.
    I don't know anything about extensions or weaves, but I can't imagine washing your hair would be good for either.

This girl just gets more and more ugly. Fried hair or not.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I remember saying in another thread that it looked like she had powder caked in her hair. It was pretty bad too.
    I would like to say that she is really starting to look like Boy George these days.

Ah, found it...

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

Yeah, that's what my mom did too. I'm a dark brunette so it didn't always look so hot. She's looking so ridiculous lately. Does she have NO stylists, handlers, or trainers left? How does her management team not step in and "get your shit (and your appearance) together?"
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Yeah, that's what my mom did too. I'm a dark brunette so it didn't always look so hot.
    Same, it made me look like I was going grey even though I hadn't hit puberty. I made sure I brushed that shit all the way through so it looked reasonably normal.

Gross.

When you bleach and tone hair that much, washing it makes it worse. Washing it oxidises it yellow so more dye is needed. Maybe a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    She has hardly any hair left, you can see her natural hair on top of the lifeless horse hair weave. She is bleaching and toning her roots every two weeks or so, in a rotation pattern as you can see her parting keeps changing. Xtina gurl, you'll have no hair left soon!!
    i was just about to post that, her real hair stops around her ears/cheekbones.

her weave or extensions look horrible. if she really thinks she looks good with white hair, the least she could do is take out her extensions. her hair is going to break off. i can't imagine what it must feel like, i dyed my hair from black to brown and my roots are fucked and feel like straw, and that's a pretty harmless procedure compared to what she's doing with her hair.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information