Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NSFW: Ms. "I'm Perfect" Jennifer Lopez accidently flashes her white undies

Bronze Member

Default NSFW: Ms. "I'm Perfect" Jennifer Lopez accidently flashes her white undies

Jennifer Lopez becomes moderately interesting

8:42 AM on Jun 11, 2010

The only thing I have to say is, at least Jennifer Lopez
    was wearing underwear. That way we don’t have to listen to her vagina bitch us out. You know if that thing wasn’t covered, it’d be yelling in a Latina accent, "Watchu starin’ at, huh? Take a picher. It’ll las longer." Then it’d snap its finger in the air and act like you just got served.

Jennifer Lopez becomes moderately interesting | The Blemish
    Last edited by Calimaster; June 13th, 2010 at 10:07 AM.

Skeletor is scarier than any panty flash.Calimaster,we are not allowed to post articles from that site.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Skeletor is scarier than any panty flash.Calimaster,we are not allowed to post articles from that site.
    I changed it. There are different ones all over the internet.

Elite Member

the site no longer has a virus...she looks good

Calimaster,why do you hate JLo so much?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I'm totally in favor of someone who wears underwear. Clean underwear at that. I'm getting to like her more and more.

Both of them have smooth skin. It's smooth the way silly putty is smooth. It makes me uncomfortable.

Oh what, there was a panties shot?
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

as much as i hate her: this happens. i'm just glad there are no photographers around when it happens to me or anyone of us.

and i totally agree that the scary thing in this pic is skeletor. can you imagine doing anything related to sex with him? the mental image alone is giving me nightmares.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

This is silly

ETA: This is some sort of obsession..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Every one of us, whether we realise it or not, has flashed a bit of knicker at some point in our lives. I don't see this as a big deal. After seeing some of the D-list saggy, mangled vag flaps and freaky pecker-clits that have appeared on here I find this about as disturbing as lambs frolicking on a spring day.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

IT's as much big deal as all the other threads out there. If Britney flashed knickers it'd be an 11 page thread within seconds (4 of them analysing the fact alone that she flashed KNICKERS and not something else), so stop with the hypocrisy.

I'm always amused looking at pics of Skeletor and JLo - they look so terrible together. She looks like a giant Sasquatch next to him!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    IT's as much big deal as all the other threads out there. If Britney flashed knickers it'd be an 11 page thread within seconds (4 of them analysing the fact alone that she flashed KNICKERS and not something else), so stop with the hypocrisy.

Someone posted a thread, I responded with my personal opinion. I stand by that personal opinion, which is that I don't see what the big deal is and I have seen much nastier things trying to crawl out from under designer togs and snapping their teeth at the press. I spoke for myself, not the whole of GR.

And in a way it could be argued that maybe Britney and others like Paris Hilton have brought the snarky comments and attention on themselves by getting out of cars minus underwear in the same manner as a cowboy dismounting after a week in the saddle and in front of the waiting press. And not just once, but repeatedly. Do you really think that if Lindsey Lohan ever (by some amazing miracle that will probably take the combined powers of Jesus, Allah, Xenu and Betty White) cleaned up her act and became a sober and productive actress that the posters of GR would forget the past and not crack jokes about Oompah-loompah fake bake, black kid's pants and snorting everything up to and including cat litter? Of course they would, and the same goes for Britney and her knickerless, cheeto-chomping, pink wig wearing, umbrella swinging glory days.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It's not about hypocrisy. It's about Calimaster's fixation with Jennifer Lopez. View Calimaster's posts and see that 99.9% are all about hating Jennifer...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

But Britney's underwear would be stained with menstrual blood (yes, we've seen it!), have holes in them, or be shoved up into her privates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information