Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thalia [Singer]

Default Thalia [Singer]

she's pretty but too much ps. Aracely Arambula (another famous mexican actress/singer) totally blows her away in the looks department

^Which PS did she have?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ I've heard she's even had ribs removed in order to have her waist that thin.

Yes she did have some ribs removed, she admitted herself on spanish television. She also said she got a "few other things done."

Elite Member

^How could you have heard that? I saw her on that show 'Otro Rollo' years ago and Thalia was laughing when they asked her about that rumor. She said that was basically bullshit that she never got any ribs removed! I saw it with my own eyes...she said it was NOT true.

Regardless, I can't stand her. She has a beautiful face but she is annoying. She is very pretty but she is super conceited too.

Yes i saw that show too, but she was on Cristina and said that she did and that it really was no one's business and that she didn't want to talk about it. The funny part about it also, is that now when they rerun that episode of Cristina where she admitted, it's edited out.

Elite Member

Even though I can't stand her, I have to admit, she made a BEAUTIFUL bride. When she married Tommy Mottola in 2000, I was surprised how great she looked. Her wedding dress was gorgeous.

Ugh, I have to disagree and say she looks like a doily/overgrown cream puff in her wedding dress. How creeped out do you think Tommy Mottola was that she resembled his ex-wife Mariah when he married her? Or maybe he likes that and was never able to get over Mariah.

I don't like Thalia either. She seems so insincere and like she tries to be all modest like her street urchin characters she plays in her soaps. Give it up, we know you're conceited!

Actually, what I find most repulsive about her is that she decided to marry ugly-ass old man Tommy Mottola in a transparent bid to help her career. Which is probably the only reason Mariah married him too. How disgusting. Ugh, do people in the entertainment industry marry for love anymore?

Bronze Member

Well Thalia is hardly going to admit she had it done, is she? It would ruin the image she tries to portray. My friend studies medicine and insists that nobody would remove a rib for vanity reasons, it just isn't possible. I have my doubts.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by stargal View Post
    Well Thalia is hardly going to admit she had it done, is she? It would ruin the image she tries to portray. My friend studies medicine and insists that nobody would remove a rib for vanity reasons, it just isn't possible. I have my doubts.
    It's a pretty common procedure in Mexico and Venezuela, as far as I know. That I saw from documentaries made by serious journalists, who had the beauty pagent/soap industries as their central themes. Sick, but true.

Bronze Member

It's disgusting. I pity anyone so vain that they would go through such a procedure. It's vile. I guess everything else about her is fake.

Yes it is a common procedure in latin american countries. If you look at Thalia's waist it is unnaturally thin. Her waist is as thin as her head, that's not natural. I don't hate her though because i think she has a pretty face but she has zero talent.

Natalia Oreiro is a lot hotter!!!!!!!

loved her in 'maria la del barrio'
    and that's the only tele-novela of hers i liked.
    Last edited by latinaforever; February 1st, 2007 at 12:01 AM.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information