Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley [Singer]

Elite Member

Default Lisa Marie Presley [Singer]

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley (singer)

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I think there is something up with her forehead. Her nose is all screwed up, but her forehead is completely blank. Its not an attractive look. In expressionless photos she looks great though, sometimes.
    Jack I swear.

Wow, she looks exactly like Priscilla. Hope she doesn't get a lot of surgery on her face like mom, though.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley [Singer]

looks so much like her Dad. Elvis should have had a son.

Lisa is as tough as a man so you could say she is his son!

Elite Member

^LOL!! That's true. That poor girl has probably been scrutinized and torn apart since she was newborn. The child of one of the most famous celebrities of his time. Never good enough. Never pretty enough. Never talented enough. I'm sure she's heard it all, constantly compared to her famous parents. It must do a lot to a person. That's what Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has to look forward to and if Shiloh grows up to be a bitch, I wouldn't blame her either. Like someone said a few days ago you don't know how it is to be in their shoes. Speaking of which, why are celebrity sons for the most part left alone but celebrity daughters are totally picked apart? Isn't that wierd?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    ^LOL!! That's true. That poor girl has probably been scrutinized and torn apart since she was newborn. The child of one of the most famous celebrities of his time. Never good enough. Never pretty enough. Never talented enough. I'm sure she's heard it all, constantly compared to her famous parents. It must do a lot to a person. That's what Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has to look forward to and if Shiloh grows up to be a bitch, I wouldn't blame her either. Like someone said a few days ago you don't know how it is to be in their shoes. Speaking of which, why are celebrity sons for the most part left alone but celebrity daughters are totally picked apart? Isn't that wierd?
    Yeh thats right. Look at Princess Caroline and sister Stephanie. Always a hot topic. But Prince Whatshisname........who cares. Borrrring. Must be because they are considered good looking and he never was anything but plain.
    Jack I swear.

Elite Member

Oh, Prince Albert. He was so cute as a kid but he didn't grow up to be that great looking, did he? I just posted some new pics I'd never seen of Prince Albert, his former girlfriend and their 'love child' on the 'Miscellaneous' section of the board today....their son is cute--the mother's not!

She's like an ugly, female version of her father!

It's strange how two beautiful people could produce this mess.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    She's like an ugly, female version of her father!

It's strange how two beautiful people could produce this mess.
    She doesn't really look half as much like her dad as many people wish to believe. She's truly a mix, not just of Elvis and Morticia, but of Gladys Presley and Anne Iversen-Wagner-Beaulieu, too. Don't know where she got the horse gums, though. I don't think anybody on either the Smith/Presley or Iversen-Wagner side had those.
    Last edited by HWBL; July 4th, 2006 at 04:13 PM.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    This photo captures her true beauty.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Elite Member

Quick story here since we're speaking of Lisa Marie's looks...

I went to Las Vegas last May and they have an Elvis Museum there. One of Elvis co-stars (I forgot her name), was the guest speaker. She was there signing autographs, talked about Elvis and her memories of him. She had this big stack of pics of herself and others of Elvis with her (from movie stills). Anyway, this woman said she appeared in 2 of Elvis' films in the 60's and said she would frequently see him on the 20th Century Fox lot where they both worked back then. She was a darling woman, said nothing but great things about him. She said she not only saw Elvis frequently in the 60's, but that she went to two Elvis' concerts in the 1970's when he played Vegas. She said she went backstage to say hello, that Elvis was really happy to see her and they chatted both times. While she was speaking to some of us fans, I asked her if she had ever met Lisa Marie. She said Elvis wasnt yet married or had children when she first met him. But that years later, when she saw Elvis in Vegas, that's all Elvis spoke of was Lisa. She said he pulled out pictures from his wallet and gushed over her. She said he absolutely adored that child.

Since then, this lady said she'd had the opportunity to meet Lisa twice within the last 2 years. I asked her if Lisa did in fact look as much as Elvis in person as she does in pictures. This woman said (and I quote) "Oh my God, she looks EXACTLY like her father. It surprised me. She not only looks like Elvis, she has his mannerisms. The way she walks, the way she moves. I was speaking to her and she even makes faces like him. She's a female version of him. But her personality is nothing like his". I asked her what she meant about her personality not being like his and she said "Elvis was very friendly, very charismatic, very talkative. There was not a quiet bone in his body. Lisa is very, very shy. She's very sweet, but very quiet. And her taste in music is nothing I don't think her father would've liked" and the woman laughed. She was a sweet lady and it was nice speaking to someone who actually knew them.

Anyway, it seems to be the opinion of most people who actually met and knew Elvis in person that Lisa does look a lot like her father. Sometimes people do look a lot different in person than in photographs.

^I'm sure several of his co-stars have wonderful memories. There are a few that have played in more than one movie with him, that are still alive. Having worked with and been around Elvis or having met Lisa several times still doesn't mean they know the other relatives she really looks like. She's a mix. But if you'd only compare her to Elvis, you'll see Elvis in her. When you put her next to Morticia (especially in profile) you'll see that one in her. Same goes for the two grandma's. Trust me. Heck, she even has some traits from Billy Smith, that Elvis didn't even share with his cousin. Ben looks much more like his granddad. I'm positive that ex co-star of Elvis would agree, in case she'd meet him.

***** celeb

Elite Member

^Well, I also asked this lady if she'd ever met Priscilla. She said yes, she met Priscilla once back in the 1980's on the set of Dallas. This lady was a movie extra for a few episodes and said it was the first time she'd ever met her. She said they spoke at great length about Elvis and that Priscilla was very nice to her. She also said Priscilla is tiny, very petite. Much smaller than she had expected (not just height, body frame). So, she's obviously met both of Lisa's parents and still believes Lisa looks like her father.

I've only seen Ben once or twice. I really don't remember his face, only that he was chubby. He doesn't appear to be photographed much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information