Thread: Elena Anaya [Actress]

Default Elena Anaya [Actress]

Elena Anaya is a Spanish actress around the same age as Penelope Cruz. She's only made a couple of American films. I love her facial features, and her sensitive, expressive eyes.

fgg

no

yes.....

She's very pretty.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

she's pretty but seems somewhat average

Default Spanish Actresses

@MohandasKGanja

Elena starred in Alatriste a Spanish film with Viggo Mortensen in 2006. They were rumored to have a fling, but he was really with another actress in that movie Ariadna Gil. They are supposedly still together. Elena is so much more attractive than Ariadna but to each his own.

Penelope is so beautiful and what a great couple she and Javier make. I hope they last.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie M View Post
    @MohandasKGanja

Elena starred in Alatriste a Spanish film with Viggo Mortensen in 2006. They were rumored to have a fling, but he was really with another actress in that movie Ariadna Gil. They are supposedly still together. Elena is so much more attractive than Ariadna but to each his own.

Penelope is so beautiful and what a great couple she and Javier make. I hope they last.
    Hi, Jackie. I heard about Alatriste, but haven't seen it yet. I didn't know that Ariadna Gil is in it, too. I really like Gil also. I first noticed her in "Belle Epoque", which had Penelope Cruz, Ariadna Gil, and Maribel Verdu -- all three actresses that I find very attractive and talented. In "Belle Epoque", Ariadna Gil plays a tomboyish girl who surprisingly seduces the main character in the film (Jorge Sanz).

With Elena Anaya, I first noticed her in "Sex y Lucia", with Paz Vega -- very interesting film, and Anaya just seemed so vivid.

Back to Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem -- I was wondering if you remembered that they starred years ago (1992) in "Jamon Jamon". Supposedly, they had a fling back then that they renewed just a couple of years ago. I think they should settle down and have kids together.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Hi, Jackie. I heard about Alatriste, but haven't seen it yet. I didn't know that Ariadna Gil is in it, too. I really like Gil also. I first noticed her in "Belle Epoque", which had Penelope Cruz, Ariadna Gil, and Maribel Verdu -- all three actresses that I find very attractive and talented. In "Belle Epoque", Ariadna Gil plays a tomboyish girl who surprisingly seduces the main character in the film (Jorge Sanz).

With Elena Anaya, I first noticed her in "Sex y Lucia", with Paz Vega -- very interesting film, and Anaya just seemed so vivid.

Back to Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem -- I was wondering if you remembered that they starred years ago (1992) in "Jamon Jamon". Supposedly, they had a fling back then that they renewed just a couple of years ago. I think they should settle down and have kids together.

I agree! If I can't have Javier at least I am happy he is with Penelope

In some of the pictures she reminds me of Victoria Abril. Must be a Spanish thing.

Cute but doesn't completely do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    In some of the pictures she reminds me of Victoria Abril. Must be a Spanish thing.

Cute but doesn't completely do it for me
    I agree that she looks a little like Victoria Abril, who I also really like. I have to admit, there probably isn't a Spanish actress I've seen who I haven't liked.

Very pretty

Where are her shoulders??
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Kinda cute, yeah.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I came back because I was just watching controversial-hot-woman-choice Elena Anaya in a film called "Swung" that came out on cable (Showtime?) this week. Pretty hot movie, and I really loved Anaya's performance. She's 44 now, and I think she is aging a little quickly for her age, but I still love her.

With her current partner, Tina Afugu Cordero:

I thought she looked familiar - I watched Room in Rome where she and some blonde chick have sex for the entire movie. I've seen more of Elena than I care to, frankly.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information