Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tommy Lee [Musician]

haha! Only after a bath & with a rubber! and maybe a load of mouthwash since his halitousis is legendary....
    Free Charmed.

He is fine as hell and one super nice guy. I'd let him stick the tip in (that's all I could take)

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    BTW - his first wife is now married to John Cougar Mellencamp

now

(talk about "having a type"!!!)
    A bit of a correction: Elaine Irwin (Mellencamp) was born in 1969, which would've made her, um, 15 or 16 before Tommy Lee married Heather Locklear.... Tommy's first wife was Elaine Irwin Bergen. Elaine Irwin Mellencamp's birth name is Elaine Irwin Blome.

Ever noticed that Pam & Tommy's boys are named Brandon & Dylan??

And, someone once told me that Tommy was heartbroken by the divorce with Heather and that Pammy was a bit of a rebound - he married her two months after Richie and Heather got married.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    A bit of a correction: Elaine Irwin (Mellencamp) was born in 1969, which would've made her, um, 15 or 16 before Tommy Lee married Heather Locklear.... Tommy's first wife was Elaine Irwin Bergen. Elaine Irwin Mellencamp's birth name is Elaine Irwin Blome.
    LOL! Another example of never believing what you read on wiki... However, I did cross reference it elsewhere (in his IMDB page Tommy Lee (VI) - Biography)....
    Tommy Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Lee was married the first time in April 1984 to Elaine Irwin Bergen. They divorced after just one month in May 1984. In 1986, Lee married actress Heather Locklear. The couple divorced in 1993.
    Other places I get her listed as "Wife: Elaine Margaret Starchuk (model, m. 24-Nov-1984, div. 1985)"

24/11/84
    Tommy Lee Bass marries his girlfriend Candice–real name Elaine Margaret Starchuk–after she says she wants to marry him when he returns from the European tour. They open the phonebook and pick a minister within minutes, before Tommy picks out her wedding ring in downtown Los Angeles. At seventeen years of age, Elaine Starchuk first arrived in L.A. from her native Vancouver, Canada, and danced using the stage name of Candice Starrek at The Body Shop on Sunset Boulevard as well as other clubs. That same year, a couple of her photos were published and led to a call from Penthouse to do a shoot. Her marriage to Tommy lasts three months. Before they were married, she found a photo of Tommy doing sexual acts with two girls and in their first week of marriage, one of the girls keeps calling their home phone number (that Tommy gave them while he was drunk) and hanging up, causing the newlyweds to argue. Convinced Tommy is having an affair, she enters the kitchen where Tommy is making a peanut butter sandwich, and tries to stab him with a butter knife grabbed from the drawer but the knife doesn’t go through. The final straw comes after they go to one of the first WrestleMania matches and head for the Tropicana afterwards to watch mud wrestling. On the way in the limo with Vince, Beth, Roy Thomas Baker and Tom Zutaut, Candice continues to rile Tommy by calling his mum foul names, after she recently called her Lisa, the name of Tommy’s previous girlfriend. When she doesn’t stop, Tommy loses restraint and punches her in the mouth knocking a temporary cap off her tooth. This is the first time Tommy ever hits a woman. She later claims Tommy forced her to abort their unborn child.

5/85
    Tommy receives notice that his marriage to Candice has been annulled, after they separated about a month ago. He then dates model Tawny Kitaen. Years later, Kitaen says, “With Tommy, he was constantly doing coke, so he wanted to go out. He just wore me out. I remember one night, we were lying on top of the bed and he took out two knives. He was trying to teach me how to throw a knife. ‘You hold the top of the knife, and... boom!’ By the end of the evening there must have been about 5,000 knife marks in the wall. That was his idea of a good time.” Occasionally, Tommy still has sex with Candice while going out with Tawny.
    Since she also has it on her myspace, I guess its her...

And a bunch of stuff from Athena
    CC: Wow. I just wanted to touch on Tommy’s first marriage. It’s a bit of a subject on the Internet from time to time. Some people say that his first marriage was to a girl called Elaine Bergen?
    A: Yeh. She’s a chode!
    CC: [laughing] Is that Candice Starrek. Is she one and the same person?
    A: Yeh, that’s the same girl.
    CC: How come she’s got two names?
    A: She’s got like five names.
    CC: Wow, really. She’s got heaps on aliases?
    A: Yeh, because you know what, it’s because she was a stripper. She would like dance under different names and stuff. I’ve seen her on Hard Copy running her mouth and it’s like total junk. She talks about my brother, like how he was violent towards her and stuff. I’ve personally seen her put a cigarette out on somebody’s face and beat up another girl with a hot curling iron.
    CC: Oh, beautiful.
    A: And I think even the night my brother met her, she beat somebody up at The Roxy, or something like that. It’s one of those things. Now ten years later [Note: actually fourteen years] it’s like, feel sorry for me.
    CC: Yeh, bizarre isn’t it. Seems she’s trying to just get a bit of attention.
    A: And cash, I guess. I always wonder how much they’re paying her to be the victim. I guess that’s the cool thing to do right now.
    CC: Did you actually go to their wedding back then?
    A: No. Nobody did.
    CC: Right. So it was just a spare of the moment thing?
    A: Yeh. I don’t even know if my parents went or not. I know it was one of those things where it wasn’t really a romantic thing. You know, it wasn’t like, ‘oh we’re getting married and the family’s coming.’ You know what I mean?
    CC: Yeh, definitely.
    A: It wasn’t like that at all.

Last edited by Novice; October 4th, 2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Free Charmed.

Funny seeing you in here

Tommy and Heather should have stayed married. They would have had cute kids. I can't remember hearing about Tommy having a serious relationship in many years. Maybe he hasn't? I didn't buy the Maite (prince's ex) thing for a minute.

Chalet!

Free Charmed.

Tommy is hot! I loved when he was with Heather, too!

That picture of Tommy and Heather's wedding sure is wild! They all look pretty messed up, except for maybe Heather. Nikki looks like he is about ready to wig out,...his eyes look truely demented. At least his hair looks good though....

Bronze Member

I love lean men, I love energetic drummers who hit hard and I love men with a twinkle in the eye. He's got it all, has Tommy

Yessss, men should have a waist! Gosh that's sexy! Drummers often get this strong lean mid section from playing.

I even named a kitten after him, becuse he was over active and kept bouncing around I guess Tommy is the ultimate drummer, besides looking hot he's very good at playing too (Mr Lee, that is, not the kitten, lol).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information