Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jared Leto [Actor / Singer]

He's sexy...but seems like such a douche.

i know i will probably be alone on this one but damn do i love the new haircut on him

terry richardson cut his hair and put photos on his website.

before:

during:

after:

credit: TerrysDiary

He doesn't look his age at all!

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

I love his new hair style!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Bumping rhis with some great pics from a photoshoot from last year.

source: thecobrasnake

Lovely!! <3
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

yeah
    He's good looking indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Speranza View Post
    I find him beautiful in a feminine kind of way... but it's his attitude that totally turns me off. He's a jerk, the way that he acts at his concerts with his so called band. Seriously he calls his fans 'army' or something to that effect and they are all 13 year olds who are in their emo phase. It's a pity, cause he has a good voice

This is what I've always heard about him. Plus he just strikes me as an entitled pretty-girl actor who petulantly insists on playing at being a grungy rockstar. Way back before his band took off, they played at my hometown in FL and I walked by him on the street talking to a small group of people ("fans"?) who recognized him. He was acting like a total douche so I have no doubt that "douche" is his real disposition. It all fits.

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    I always think of Requiem for a Dream
    oh yessssss, i loooooooove that film, one of my all-time faves!
    my other preferred Leto flicks:
    Lord of War
    Panic Room
    American Psycho
    Fight Club
    Prefontaine

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    they played at my hometown in FL and I walked by him on the street
    So, is he tall or short? Looks bout 5' 8"

Ya'll have forgotten the most important thing bout Mr. Leto.......his big thick
    Ava Gardner was asked by a reporter why she, one of the most beautiful women in the world, was with the short, skinny Sinatra.
    She replied 'Frank is 90%
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

He seemed smallish to me, both in stature and frame. 5'8" seems right.

Bronze Member

Jared is HOT. I so fancy him. Great, powerful voice, fantastic singer, and I love his band 30 Seconds To Mars.

he used to be soooooo damn gorgeous.

Still taller than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Speranza View Post
    I find him beautiful in a feminine kind of way... but it's his attitude that totally turns me off. He's a jerk, the way that he acts at his concerts with his so called band. Seriously he calls his fans 'army' or something to that effect and they are all 13 year olds who are in their emo phase. It's a pity, cause he has a good voice
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    This is what I've always heard about him. Plus he just strikes me as an entitled pretty-girl actor who petulantly insists on playing at being a grungy rockstar. Way back before his band took off, they played at my hometown in FL and I walked by him on the street talking to a small group of people ("fans"?) who recognized him. He was acting like a total douche so I have no doubt that "douche" is his real disposition. It all fits.
    I am pretty sure I have said this before, so sorry if I repeat myself. A lot of people call him douche or whatever but never met him. Which makes me wonder where they get that from. Is it from interviews or from his stage performance? He is a bit of a poser on stage but it's a live show. And aren't many rockers/musicians posers live?!
    I am a big fan of the band - and I am not a 13 year old emo kid... turn those numbers around and add a few more years.
    There are quite some young fans that could easly be his kids but for the last year or so the audience at shows are finally mixed, older/ younger, male/ female. The fanbase call themselves "MarsArmy" which isn't anything new, just look at Kiss...
    To cut a long story short and what I initially wanted to say, I've met Jared a couple of times and he's never been a douche towards me nor have I ever seen him be one towards others. Once he was annoyed by a press guy being at a Meet & Greet which I guess the guy shouldn't have been. He just kept watching him and didn't pay too much attention to the fans. That was the "worst" I've personally seen him act.

Oops post turned out longer than expected.

Alot of my friends have met him and said he is a nice and humble person. I never thought or will think anything bad about him ever, I hope.

I started liking 30 Seconds To Mars December of 2005, them and a few other bands made me more open minded about music. If that makes any since.
    I used to be so picky on what I listened to, so I would love to meet Jared and tell him if I had the chance.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information