Login to remove the ads!
Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 941
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Alexander Skarsgard [Actor]

  1. #106
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    41,952

    Default

    Is that his ex or something? I know the long-haired blond guy in the back is the writer/director of Kill Your Darlings that Alex was in.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  2. #107
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    41,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bomulll View Post
    he is so overrated ,there is a lot better looking guys in swe
    zip IT!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #108
    Elite Member Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Is that his ex or something? I know the long-haired blond guy in the back is the writer/director of Kill Your Darlings that Alex was in.
    According to a posting at live journal, she is Willa Holland and she's dating some other guy. She sure is hanging all over him though, as I would be doing if I were anywhere near that God of a Man.

  4. #109
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    41,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    According to a posting at live journal, she is Willa Holland and she's dating some other guy. She sure is hanging all over him though, as I would be doing if I were anywhere near that God of a Man.
    AMEN...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #110
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    41,952

    Default

    Love this "I'm on a BOAT" shot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post

    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #111
    Elite Member Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Love this "I'm on a BOAT" shot.

  7. #112
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    41,952

    Default

    Rotflmao!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  8. #113
    Silver Member laurenshelton2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Willa is like, 18 or 19 years old, lol.

  9. #114
    Elite Member Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    ^^Perfectly legal. And gorgeous.

  10. #115
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,989

    Default

    Damn those bitches need to get their hands off! I went back and reread book four reading the sex scenes with Alex in mind! Fucking hot!

  11. #116
    Elite Member Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Damn those bitches need to get their hands off! I went back and reread book four reading the sex scenes with Alex in mind! Fucking hot!
    Aww, give 'em a break. If they could keep their hands off him it would be some kind of a fucking miracle.

  12. #117
    Elite Member Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    My gosh his pants are...full.


  13. #118
    Gold Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    *thud*

  14. #119
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Aww, give 'em a break. If they could keep their hands off him it would be some kind of a fucking miracle.
    Can't too jealous!!!!

  15. #120
    Elite Member Tiny Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Near Paris
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    My gosh his pants are...full.

    Can't see the pic
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MCQ Alexander McQueen for Target
    By Honey in forum Fashion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 29th, 2009, 03:47 PM
  2. Alexander McQueen
    By Honey in forum Fashion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 8th, 2009, 04:19 PM
  3. McQ by Alexander McQueen
    By Honey in forum Fashion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM
  4. Hello I'm Pierre Alexander
    By P-Alexander in forum New Members
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 18th, 2008, 07:37 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •