Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Pattinson [Actor]

Default Robert Pattinson [Actor]

I fell in love with Robert when he appeared onscreen as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The chiseled jawline, thick touseled hair, gorgeous eyes and a cheeky sense of British humour......sigh......he's going to be an enormous star when "Twilight" is released 12/12/08 Woo Hoo!!!

On MTV website: 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Reveals His Inner Geek and has his Beatles Moment At Comic-Con. The up-and-coming actor admits to 'Dr. Who' fandom and a love of spandex.

-- In Comic-Con terms the big-ticket item was the vampire film "Twilight" and everybody scheduled to plug that one arrived in good time. Set for Dec. release, the movie is based on the cult novels by Stephenie Meyer. Ms. Meyer and her movie provoked rolling waves of screams from girls. She, the director Catherine Hardwicke and the young cast — including 22-year-old Robert Pattinson of the "Harry Potter” series — could barely get a word in edgewise. Which was fine, as words were largely beside the point. “I just want to know how it is to play a super-hot vampire?” asked one young woman, during noise-punctuated question-and-answer session. “I don’t know if I am playing,” Mr. Pattinson said. If there was more, it was lost in the screams. ---

Comic-Con Brings Out the Stars, and Plugs for Movies - NYTimes.com

'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson's Comic-Con Beatles Moment - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News
    Last edited by TonjaLasagna; July 25th, 2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: additional info
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Eli

I'm half half on this guy. He's only hot when I picture him as Edward.

Well guys I honestly think this is a total mis-cast for the part of Edward. I guess when I read the book I had a totally different picture in my mind of what Edward wold look like.
    He's not bad looking but I think Ed. should have been more manly looking.

He isn't my type. He is too feminine in appearance. I will admit he is photogenic.

Finished Twilight, started New Moon and I think Rob's perfect. I mean Edward is supposed to be 17 yrs old, right?
    I love Robert's chiseled features & wilde hair and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's a Brit.

Hope he's straight, haven't seen any pix of him out with a grlfriend yet.....sigh.......can anyone from 'across the pond' confirm Rob's heterosexuality?

Eli

Yeah, he's got a girlfriend.
    Although those scenes in HP4 with Radcliffe did make me laugh.
    "It's a great place to take a bubble bath, Harry."

I think he's gorgeous

Elite Member

He has very interesting features. Just beautiful.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

I hope Rob Pattinson is ready for the paparazzi barrage that's about to descend upon him....according to Just Jared, the madness has already begun. Rob is simply yummy!!

"Robert Pattinson is Plain Gravy

Harry Potter star Robert Pattinson, aka Cedric Diggory, rocks out a Plain Gravy t-shirt at the T-Mobile Sidekick LX ‘Tony Hawk’ edition launch party held at 6121 Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles on Friday night.
    The 22-year-old rising British actor will soon portray Edward Cullen in the film adaptation of Twilight, a novel by Stephenie Meyer. Here’s a plot synopsis via IMDB: Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is a girl just trying to survive Forks, Washington- the town with the worst weather in the United States- because her mother’s just married a baseball player. Edward Cullen (Pattinson) is one of five teenagers adopted by the amazingly intelligent and handsome Dr. Cullen, and all he wants is to guard his eerily beautiful family’s secret- that they’re all vampires who’ve given up hunting humans. Can Edward keep up the “vegetarian” lifestyle when he falls for Bella, whose blood has a scent sweeter than anyone on the planet’s? Or, more importantly, can he protect her from others who don’t have the same amount of self-control? Twilight is set to open nationwide on Friday, December 12.

Robert Pattinson is Plain Gravy | Robert Pattinson : Just Jared

Pretty. But then again, so am I!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I find him delicious...not exactly Chris Bale, but yummy non the less. It's so funny because Cedric Diggory was nothing but "handsome" that's all his character was supposed to be.....

Then theres Edward...nothing but a "handsome" vampire. The author reiterates the fact that Edward is handsome so much i want to kill myself.

Needless to say....Rob's name is becoming synonomous(sp) with being handsome...which he most certainly is.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I totally agree. I dont find him cute at all, unless when I picture him as Edward.
    I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of excepting my hand. --Matthew McFadyen(Pride and Prejudice)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Pretty. But then again, so am I!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Nice bone structure...the brows are a little too bushy...meh, he's ok.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed. Look at that jawline ROWRRR

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information