Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is your designated Messy Zone?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    The entire house is the messy zone! Mostly the basement and garage, though... I still can't believe how much shit we have smashed in there that we haven't even unpacked yet.
    Erm, can I join your club? Me and hubbo are terminally messy. The clutter owns us, not the other way round. We need an intervention!

bedroom.
    Everytime my bf and I clean our room we always end up tearing everything apart to look for something that we need. Last week we cleaned the room and an hour later I needed to look for a textbook for one of my classes and my scandisk thing. There are clothes everywhere and we have a bunch of electrical junk and tools that we take apart and make stupid stuff out of.

My bedroom and bathroom. No one else goes in there, couldn't if they wanted to. I know the secret path to get to the bed. I grew up having to meticulously clean, fold, shine, everything, and I always knew that someday my room would be a disaster, and I love it that way. (Oh, I'll clean it up for "company", but for now we keep that sort of thing at his place..)

My son's room is a mess until he wants someone to spend the night, then he has to clean it.

Rest of the house is company ready with minimal work.

Bathroom.

It's where everything ends up, and it's embarrassingly scary. Clothes, make-up, jewelry, shoes, hair products, mail - everything, really.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

The "hidden" end of my kitchen. No one can see it easily & it ends up collecting everything I'm going to do later...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

the dinning room table. we have a breakfast nook that we use to eat our meals in. and so the dinning room table is the first available space. here lately i have been really cleaning up trying to get things back in order. i just say it is a house and it is lived in.

I'm going to come over and clean all your places, if it's alright with you. I'm going to be quiet and not say anything, just let me clean that shit up.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm going to come over and clean all your places, if it's alright with you. I'm going to be quiet and not say anything, just let me clean that shit up.

What a tease.

any time, babe!! i'll give you a copy of the keys, and you can come clean anytime the neat freak bug hits you... it's a win-win situation - therapeutic for you and it will save me the money i spend on a cleaning lady...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

i like everything to be really neat and clean

I have a messy drawer designated...it's my guy drawer. I put old receipts, lint, change, you name it...anything that comes out of my pockets at the end of the day. Otherwise, I am pretty anal about my house.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Top drawer in the kitchen... right hand corner of kitchen table... and vase thingy by microwave.

Everything is chucked in the basement. Which also drives me crazy because I would like to someday finish it before I'm dead. Then I wouldn't know where to hide the junk.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Just the spot next to my bed, where I drop whatever I'm wearing before I climb into bed. My husband calls it the 'staging zone' because sometimes I'll just grab something out of it and wear it if I'm in a hurry. (It's usually a dry clean type shirt that I throw in the dryer with a freshener sheet to freshen it up.) That pattern is strange though, because my sleeping clothes make it to the hamper, but not my regular clothes. Hmmm...Never thought of that.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Sure, we can drink beer/and or cosmos after and watch movies after!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information