Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Rachel Ashwell's 'Shabby Shack' in Malibu

  1. #16
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,837

    Default

    I don't understand the logic in renting in Malibu--which is stupidly expensive--when you've sunk so low financially that you had to declare bankruptcy. Wtf?

  2. #17
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't understand the logic in renting in Malibu--which is stupidly expensive--when you've sunk so low financially that you had to declare bankruptcy. Wtf?
    I was about to say the same thing...so much for bankruptcy. Must not be too bad if you can afford an ocean front Malibu rental!!

  3. #18
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    24,162

    Default

    Ugh. What a waste of an awesome view.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #19
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    41,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I loved it for a minute. Everything is so overdone.

    Her house is decorated like a dorm room.

    I'm surprised that she has done so poorly though. There were a lot of people out there who absolutely loved that style. Didn't she have a line of bedding at Target?
    Maybe she closed the shops & declared to protect her assets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't understand the logic in renting in Malibu--which is stupidly expensive--when you've sunk so low financially that you had to declare bankruptcy. Wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I was about to say the same thing...so much for bankruptcy. Must not be too bad if you can afford an ocean front Malibu rental!!
    exactly ladies, and she's not even in a trailer at the north end!


    ETA: ha! She's at Paradise Cove so I was nearly right with the trailer comment.
    Free Charmed.

  5. #20
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post


    ETA: ha! She's at Paradise Cove so I was nearly right with the trailer comment.
    So is that a mobile home? I think Minnie Driver has one there. They're not too shabby, lol. I found a site that lists some for sale. I could happily live in one.

    http://themaliburealestateblog.com/p...-mobile-homes/


  6. #21
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    41,593

    Default

    Yep, that's the one! The clothes hanging in one photo triggered it for me, they were obviously hiding something.
    Maybe a trailer, but its a million dollar trailer...


    Bohemian Cove | Vanity Fair
    Free Charmed.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't understand the logic in renting in Malibu--which is stupidly expensive--when you've sunk so low financially that you had to declare bankruptcy. Wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I was about to say the same thing...so much for bankruptcy. Must not be too bad if you can afford an ocean front Malibu rental!!
    The worst part is that this bitch refers to it as a 'shack'-even in jest, I want to kill her for that. It is Malibu and there are no shacks stupid bitch! As pointed out even the trailers are $$$$$$$$$$

    Stupid scrud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 13th, 2009, 01:38 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 30th, 2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Madonna's 'secret love shack' with Alex Rodriguez
    By Novice in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 17th, 2008, 09:26 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 18th, 2008, 10:19 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 6th, 2007, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •