Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink puts home in Sherman Oaks, California, on the market for $4 million

The pool is nice

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yes but celebs don't move like mere mortals. they hire people to move their shit and set it up while they're at the spa for the weekend or something. then they come back to their new house and everything is where it's supposed to be.
    Sigh. I really need to be rich. I would so hire a nanny and people to do all the unpleasant chores....all the things that would make people call me a lazy, selfish bitch. I just wouldn't drone on about "must-have" gold-plated wallpaper and shit.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^^
    this.
    it's my goal in life to be a rich, lazy, selfish bitch. but i want to be an anonymous, rich, lazy, selfish bitch.
    the only inconvenient is that i don't want to work for it, and i'm not trophy wife material. *le sigh* i really need to win the lottery.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I hate moving at the best of times. I certainly wouldn't want to do it with a new baby.
    Tell me about it. We just moved with an 8 month old. What a pain in the ass. It took me twice as long to pack and a month to unpack. We hired movers but the rest was all us.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    this.
    it's my goal in life to be a rich, lazy, selfish bitch. but i want to be an anonymous, rich, lazy, selfish bitch.
    the only inconvenient is that i don't want to work for it, and i'm not trophy wife material. *le sigh* i really need to win the lottery.
    I think you sell yourself short, I bet you'd be the thinking man's trophy wife. Then again, I guess that'd be an oxymoron, lol. Lottery tickets for the win!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I think you sell yourself short, I bet you'd be the thinking man's trophy wife. Then again, I guess that'd be an oxymoron, lol.
    exactly. now you understand my conundrum.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information