Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noisy neighbor, part deux

You and me both have no lucky with neighbors! I lived for almost 10 years with the worst neighbors ever. It was a divorced Dad who was trying to hide that he was gay and his slut teenage daughter. There were parties all hours of the night and day. His fights with his gay lover out on the lawn at 3 am and him telling his lover to shut up because I don't want the neighbors to know! His daughter screaming at the top of her lungs as she is getting sexual satisfaction at 2 am. And then they burned down their house which would have been great but it was a deplex connected to mine!!! Finally got out of there and had some peace for 5 years. Now I have a bunch of college girls renting next door and it has already started. Next time, I am buying a house out in the country!

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

well, see the issue with my neighbors is that they tell our mgr and apt people that they cannot speak english, which they do quite well, i've spoken with them several time and i do like them and dont want any issues but they've only been pulling this noise crap for about 3 weeks now, they never did it before. if nothing is done after this, i guess i will be forced to have loud company over every night until this shit is resolved. these people have had several complaints since they've lived there about various other things and actually had one eviction but they let it slide. a person shouldnt have to call the cops more than once to have something like this resolved. i pay too damn much money to live where i live to have to deal with not sleeping then having to be to work at 730 am!!!!
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    OMG I would SO do that

its still could happen. my husband was home for two weeks after being in iraq for 8mo's...not a damn peep...theyre messing with me. hehe....he said-- i believe you. do you hear them now? any voices at all? loser..hehehe.

mine get one more noise report and they are out i guess. manager says they've had multiple complaints and the cops have been over there daily, sometimes more than once.

well good maybe you'll get lucky
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

well after my 3rd anxiety attack i finally went to the dr and came back and showed mgmt how it was affecting my health and let's just say that kicked them into high gear...i dont care if they stay or go as long as they are obeying the same rules that the rest of us have to follow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information